It's Official Oakland Raiders Are Moving To Vegas

AxlsFavoriteRose

3 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

aw that's awful. been there before but don't really know what the black hole is or if i was near it *shrugs*

Just what they call it. I guess more specifically, down near the endzone where they are all dressed in silver n black with the face paint and spiked shoulder pads and shit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J Dog said:

Just what they call it. I guess more specifically, down near the endzone where they are all dressed in silver n black with the face paint and spiked shoulder pads and shit.

Yes it was awesome... you didn't dare wear another teams colors in there... they could get vicious.:P

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

aw that's awful. been there before but don't really know what the black hole is or if i was near it *shrugs*

I be pimpin forever

2 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

The Las Vegas Raiders? Give me a break. What next, the Nashville Steelers? The NFL can't suck enough.

A ball is an oval. 

• Like 1

On 1/23/2017 at 7:18 AM, RussTCB said:

The Strip is already a giant clusterfuck before they started adding more venues. Between an NHL team, an NFL team and rotating concerts, the Strip is going to be constant gridlock.

I could be wrong, but I don't think the NFL stadium is gonna be on the strip. I thought I read it would be like a mile west on the very south end? Again, not sure. Although obviously the traffic will be affected regardless...

• Like 1

On 1/23/2017 at 4:56 AM, J Dog said:

Screen-Shot-2016-04-27-at-8.55.26-AM.png

tumblr_inline_mzpdmzxSv01r8u9yg.jpg

1f83069fcd58197666e4dc058401a4af.jpg

soooo they're into Dia De Los Muertos? kidding! how into the Raiders are you @J Dog? i have some pics my older brother had from a practice session they had back in the late 70's ...

this is the place he got them from:

http://deadspin.com/5646039/the-1970s-oakland-raiders-boozin-and-coozin-through-el-rancho

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

On 1/20/2017 at 3:35 AM, J Dog said:

Sucks for the fans. They are hardcore down there in the Black Hole. But it's all about the money. Oakland coliseum is falling apart, the NFL have been hell bent on getting a team to L.A so they don't give a fuck about about Oaktown. And Vegas will bring big bucks. Raiders left Oakland for L.A back in the day then returned, so it's not the first time. Not sure you will see crazed fans with face paint and shoulder pads and spikes in Vegas though.

hey i was all for them getting the Whiners! i loved the Raider's last Super Bowl run in '2002-2003, it was funny as hell to see the Whiner fans jumping ship like drowning rats to the Oakland bandwagon! :lol:

On 1/24/2017 at 5:08 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

This is my dad's favorite team since forever.

Back in his day, the Raiders were a bad ass team.

They were so bad ass, at one time you couldn't even wear their apparel to school because it was deemed gang related :lol:

On 1/25/2017 at 11:24 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

soooo they're into Dia De Los Muertos? kidding! how into the Raiders are you @J Dog? i have some pics my older brother had from a practice session they had back in the late 70's ...

http://deadspin.com/5646039/the-1970s-oakland-raiders-boozin-and-coozin-through-el-rancho

Cool. I'll check it out.

On 1/21/2017 at 7:54 AM, wasted said:

I be pimpin forever

QFT

2 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I used to have a Rice jersey, loved it. I think my ex threw it out...:P

ugh jerry rice...he was never a true Raider, he always had 49er stink on him :facepalm:

1 hour ago, J Dog said:

These boys were bad. Bo was one of the best pure athletes to play any sport ever.

better choices!

• Like 1

On 1/25/2017 at 8:24 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

LOL. don't worry about it!