Pit Sections seperated?

11 hours ago, OGBEAR said:

Does anyone know if pits 1 and 2 are seperated? Specifically Edmonton august 30th?

Hard to say at this point, some shows were and some were not.  The detroit show looked like it was only seperated by security

On January 21, 2017 at 4:28 PM, Black Sabbath said:

The only show that was actually separated was the Detroit show. At this rate, I doubt any show will be separated going forward.

I bought a few Nightrain pre-sale regular pit tickets for the upcoming Summer tour in the states.. Is there a VIP line that will get early access to the pit and be up against the barricade? Or will I be able to arrive very early to the show and wait to be up against the barricade? 

27 minutes ago, Underhardy said:

I bought a few Nightrain pre-sale regular pit tickets for the upcoming Summer tour in the states.. Is there a VIP line that will get early access to the pit and be up against the barricade? Or will I be able to arrive very early to the show and wait to be up against the barricade? 

You can arrive early and lineup. If your VIP has early entry then technically you should get in first, but at every show I went to over the summer, VIP was never let in first...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

You can arrive early and lineup. If your VIP has early entry then technically you should get in first, but at every show I went to over the summer, VIP was never let in first...

The Early Entry tickets is a new addition? For Europe concerts, its like 200 Euros more for the early entry pit tickets.

13 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

The Early Entry tickets is a new addition? For Europe concerts, its like 200 Euros more for the early entry pit tickets.

I don't think cause if I remember correctly there were in the US as well but in Europe are too expensive maybe in US the prices were lower.... What I  wanna know is if we that don't have the early entry here in Europe will be able to be up against the barricade in front row or doesn't matter what time we will line up we can't make the barricade cause people with early entry will get the best spots?

please someone that went to US or SA shows answer!

• Like 1

The early entry for the US last year was the Welcome to the Jungle package and that was $1750, and of the 6 shows I went to on the summer tour not once did they get let in before regular GA, so...

As for getting on the rail if you don't have early entry, I can't speak for Europe honestly and it may be harder there, but from far left to far right of the pit, I'd say at least 100 people, if not more, can fit. So usually you've got a good chance of being somewhere on the rail if you line up early. And if you line up before noon and still aren't on the rail, you'll probably be at least second row behind.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

The early entry for the US last year was the Welcome to the Jungle package and that was $1750, and of the 6 shows I went to on the summer tour not once did they get let in before regular GA, so...

As for getting on the rail if you don't have early entry, I can't speak for Europe honestly and it may be harder there, but from far left to far right of the pit, I'd say at least 100 people, if not more, can fit. So usually you've got a good chance of being somewhere on the rail if you line up early. And if you line up before noon and still aren't on the rail, you'll probably be at least second row behind.

I really hope! Here in Europe we are crazy and many people line up from the night before the show with tents! Hope to get front row or as near as possible to the stage... I'm planning to line up 7 or 8 am to get the best spot but I will be very disappointed if even in this way I can't make the barricade cause people have erly entry package! I know they payed more than me but my tickets are 130€ so I think it's enough!? I just want to see them closely!

57 minutes ago, Good, Fuck'n, Night. said:

I thought the pits were separated from GA so regardless of lining up, if you are not in the Pit you cant get in front of them??? 

Yes they are separated but here in Europe the pit tickets have the "option" of the early entry pit ticket and you can get in an hour before of the people with pit tickets but it's all about pit not GA...

8 hours ago, Nightrain92 said:

I really hope! Here in Europe we are crazy and many people line up from the night before the show with tents! Hope to get front row or as near as possible to the stage... I'm planning to line up 7 or 8 am to get the best spot but I will be very disappointed if even in this way I can't make the barricade cause people have erly entry package! I know they payed more than me but my tickets are 130€ so I think it's enough!? I just want to see them closely!

Would suck indeed if we line up early and still cant get in the barricade cuz of the early entry holders. It is what it is, but I think they should just remove those and let fans sort it out. lol

Which shows are you going to?

34 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Would suck indeed if we line up early and still cant get in the barricade cuz of the early entry holders. It is what it is, but I think they should just remove those and let fans sort it out. lol

Which shows are you going to?

Yes sucks big time indeed!! The should have only pit tickets and then who arrives first get the best spots not this way... Only who have big money can afford those prices!

anyway I'm going to lisbona and imola but have pit tickets only for lisbona. You?

Edited by Nightrain92

6 hours ago, Nightrain92 said:

Yes sucks big time indeed!! The should have only pit tickets and then who arrives first get the best spots not this way... Only who have big money can afford those prices!

anyway I'm going to lisbona and imola but have pit tickets only for lisbona. You?

Paris. Im not from Europe, just going there for vacation. I am watching Aerosmith in Spain too. But will visit Portugal, Italy as well for vacation. lol.

And yeah, agree. Hopefully, not many bought it.

4 hours ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Paris. Im not from Europe, just going there for vacation. I am watching Aerosmith in Spain too. But will visit Portugal, Italy as well for vacation. lol.

And yeah, agree. Hopefully, not many bought it.

Yes I hope that not many bought it too!! I'm Italian! ? have a great time in Paris it will be a hell of a show :headbang:

i hope both of us can get up to the barricade the day of the show!!