Steven & Deanna Adler Reddit AMA - January 26th

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

This doesn't bode well for him being included in GnR shows going forward.  

Is he still involved? I really hope he is. I wanna see him during the European Tour. But we don't know. Maybe he can confirm :unsure:

6 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

This doesn't bode well for him being included in GnR shows going forward.  

Exactly this. Mr. Steven No Filter Adler & "ask me anything" do not go well together. Good for the fans, bad for GNR and Steven's guest spots.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rovim said:

If you had the choice to play any Guns tune other than Appetite/Lies material, which one would you choose?

Civil War

You Could Be Mine

Don't Cry

Other

Why make a list though?

Also the fact he is allowed to do this leads me to believe he is not involved with the no-interview policy, unless it is made clear no GNR questions, then everything is roses.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 2

Holy shit!!! 

I have a reddit account.

Lets ask about his current relationship with Axl, what happened with his back, his feelings on the reunion, future shows and recording with gnr,  how he gets on with Frank, if he talks to Izzy... 

None of that will get answered buy you never know

23 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Were you approached by GNR to be the main drummer or was it only guest spots from the start?

When were you made aware something was going on reunion wise?

Did you hear anything about Izzy at all last year, was he at rehearsal?

Those are the 3 I want to know the most

Please, please, please.

Is it too early to start praying? Fuck it, I'll do it.???

33 minutes ago, giuls said:

Yeah, i see the potential for drama, i i know he would like to keep going with GNR but well, i want Steven to spill what he knows, i don't know what to feel.

Well Bumbelfoot also did an AMA when he was still in GN'R. Sure very different personalities, but there was no drama. So fingers crossed

2 minutes ago, Padme said:

Well Bumbelfoot also did an AMA when he was still in GN'R. Sure very different personalities, but there was no drama. So fingers crossed

Yes but that time there wasn't an interview blackout, right? And yes, they have different personalities, let's wait and see

This should be interesting. Makes me think he is not part of whatever media agreement the band is adhering to or he just isn't thinking it through. A Reddit AMA is going to be 95% questions about the reunion, Axl, Slash and Izzy. It's naive if he thinks he can just talk about his book and drumming. 

I suppose he doesn't have to answer questions he doesn't want to but that's not really the point of an AMA. This could easily end up stirring the pot I think.

I anyone can get him to drop by here that would be cool. :)

4 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

We don't know that there actually is now, either.  

Yeah, possible that Adler is just the first one to utilize the new freedom to do interviews because he's itching to talk. That would be great.

I mean an ask me anything is exactly that, it's not "ask me just about that one thing" (the book)

Edited by StrangerInThisTown