Same setlist, different day

8 hours ago, Padme said:

Sorry I don't follow. You are showing me songs in the top 5. Isn't that what I said? Of course no every single one of them was. But I never said they were. Now What I don't see in the top 5 not even in the top 10 is any CD song.

I wanted my info correct. I hate spreading misinformation.

On 1/27/2017 at 0:18 AM, Evil Ash said:

Has this been the longest we've been without new music? Uyi till oh my God was less time then Chi dem and now? I fucking miss new songs!! 

Well a song leaked in 2013 (august?), so that's a little over 3 years technically.

52 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

Well a song leaked in 2013 (august?), so that's a little over 3 years technically.

You mean Going Down? Yeah I think we also had Blood In the Water (well some of it) and some remixed of CD songs unless it was a fake

• Like 1

Just now, AslatIE said:

Pretty sure Blood In The Water is fake.

I wasn't too much around here at that time. I got to listen to Goin Down by chance. And I noticed people talking about Blood In The Water. I caught a bit of it in a thread. But it was hard to tell. I didn't even bother with the CD remixed versions.

7 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

Pretty sure Blood In The Water is fake.

no, it's legit. it's a Prostitute remix with additional vocals (NOT heard in any other song or leak) and alternate Buckethead solo. 

most probably comes from the same source as the other Brain remixes.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Joeypeeps said:

Was My Michelle played every night in Japan? Haven't checked yet. I hope it's permanent. I'll take Yesterdays and I Used to Love Her, too. New is good. Not quite LOCOMOTIVE good, but still good. September can't get here fast enough ?

No it was not and also if it was played every night it wouldn't be new.

1 hour ago, tsinindy said:

No it was not and also if it was played every night it wouldn't be new.

I'm talking about My Michelle being permanent, which it wasn't during the 2016 US tour. It was only played a few times. So if it, or Yesterdays WAS added on a permanent basis, it would be a NEW setlist compared to last summer's. I think you probably know what I'm saying, or you're just trolling?

10 hours ago, Joeypeeps said:

I'm talking about My Michelle being permanent, which it wasn't during the 2016 US tour. It was only played a few times. So if it, or Yesterdays WAS added on a permanent basis, it would be a NEW setlist compared to last summer's. I think you probably know what I'm saying, or you're just trolling?

No, sorry I really don't know what you're saying...still.  

My Michelle and Yesterdays were both played last summer as well.  So yah, probably a language barrier as to what you're trying to communicate.  No worries.

9 hours ago, wasted said:

They should play Yesterdays after TIL. 

Michelle and OTGM together. 

Sorry/Used to Love her/Patience/Don't Cry/Seeker/Paradise in the encore. 

Play Bad Obsession after DTJ. 

This!  Except you're adding three songs a night without taking anything out.  So, time wise that may not work.  But I like it!

14 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

My Michelle and Yesterdays were both played last summer as well.  So yah, probably a language barrier as to what you're trying to communicate.  No worries.

This!  Except you're adding three songs a night without taking anything out.  So, time wise that may not work.  But I like it!

Oh I take out TIL, Sorry and The Seeker. Problem fixed  :lol:

33 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I don't believe in time. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, zombux said:

no, it's legit. it's a Prostitute remix with additional vocals (NOT heard in any other song or leak) and alternate Buckethead solo. 

most probably comes from the same source as the other Brain remixes.

Yah, we also had the two full "Better" remixes and a few other leaks lasting five seconds.

3 hours ago, BangoSkank said:

For real? DJ's, Bumble's and who else's? 

Better Gone - comes from Brain remixes, together with Prostitute/Blood in the Water, If The World (clip), Shackler's Revenge (clip, this one is a cooperation by Brain and Melissa), probably also the newer TIL (clip) and one more remixed song (unknown which one to date).

because Brain once said he did 6 remixes - this is the batch. the other 2 Better versions are not "remixes", but more like "cover versions" by DJ and Ron.

Edited by zombux

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 4:56 PM, WhazUp said:

According to the sheer sales numbers and attendance number, it is not required.  Your wants are a different thing, and if you are tired of what GNR is doing just move on instead of being condescending and pretending that your wants are what is "required" of the band

Again, if you don't like the setlist, don't go.  There is really not much else to say about that though because if you don't want to go that is on you.  GNR are doing just fine without your own "standards" projected on them 

Well based on the numbers it seems that more and more people are beginning to take your advice

9 hours ago, tsinindy said:

Oh yeah, you're right. I feel like a dumbass now. Probably not going to play for 3 hours?

1 hour ago, Billsfan said:

Well based on the numbers it seems that more and more people are beginning to take your advice

Do you have a link to those numbers you are seeing?  I am looking at the Billboard Boxscores however there is not much info regarding the 2017 shows done thus far, however the ones posted look quite good in terms of sales