Same setlist, different day

6 hours ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

This ^^

And this^^

On the 21st GN'R played 23 songs, on the 22nd they played 25 songs and 4 out of those 25 were not played the night before. I would call that changing up the setlist.

You should ask Eddie Vedder or Bruce Soringsteen if they agree with you.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

You should ask Eddie Vedder or Bruce Soringsteen if they agree with you.

Yeah sure but they are something out of the ordinary when it comes to setlist changes, Guns haven't got less setlist changes than your avrage rock band.

6 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

You mean the band that released 1 album in a decade? Get a clue, dude. You're postings are ridiculous.

slash and duff ain't releasing new music. maybe solo. on their own. not with axl. because axl wants to roll on the nightrain. i mean axl wants to roll on the cash train. axl loves that cash. axl's on the cash train. i guess i guess axl's getting richer and richer and richer off the cash train account. and axl's ready to make the fans crash and burn for millions and millions CHA CHING CHA CHING CHA CHING  

I can understand not wanting to fully switch up the set but a song or two from the Alt list here or there can't hurt right? Like Perfect Crime :drool:

To be fair guys there is some variety night to night: Yesterday's, OTGM/My Michelle, TWAT, UTLH, Catcher, Sorry. We don't appreciate it because it's not new anymore to us but traditional concert goers are happy to hear these songs.

Edited by AxlRoseCDII

12 minutes ago, Nightrain92 said:

You should listen to them instead of GNR if you want a different set list at every show

If that was more important to me than the quality of the music I would.  Your comment has nothing to do with the point I was making.  

8 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

If that was more important to me than the quality of the music I would.  Your comment has nothing to do with the point I was making.  

If you think I'm going to ask you what's your point  you are wrong cause I couldn't care less... You made a statement I expressed my opinion on it it's how it work in countries with freedom of speech

For me the discussion ends here have a nice day;)

10 minutes ago, Nightrain92 said:

If you think I'm going to ask you what's your point  you are wrong cause I couldn't care less... You made a statement I expressed my opinion on it it's how it work in countries with freedom of speech

For me the discussion ends here have a nice day;)

I wouldn't really call this a "discussion."    You too.

10 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

Slash returns to Guns N' Roses, They play Coma!, Slash plays Chinese Democracys stuff, Axl on time and has a better mood than 2014. Welcome To The Jungle sounds killer and rasp is more often. This line up sounds and feels like Guns N' Roses

And people still complain about the Setlist? After 2 shows in 2017 ??? After Sorry & Out Ta Get Me was played last night??? So they complain that seltlist is always the same? What are you doin? Do you even have a life? To much time? And you watched every stream?

For the current Setlist is one of the best setlists in GN'R history!!! You have Estranged, November Rain,  Civil War, Coma... WTTJ, SCOM, PC, ... Double Talkin Jive, Rocket Queen and Chineses' Stuff:: all hits in one night.

Thread is stupid. get a life

I was trying to juxtapose the different approaches toward live shows.  

I don't watch streams and I don't keep track of setlists each night.  I was really asking if people thought that touring these Guns songs in the same way each night would keep Slash and Duff's interest.

Out Ta Get Me came out in 1987.  If them playing it live in 2017 gets your dick hard, then you get a fucking life.  I was just asking posing a question.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I can understand not wanting to fully switch up the set but a song or two from the Alt list here or there can't hurt right? Like Perfect Crime :drool:

To be fair guys there is some variety night to night: Yesterday's, OTGM/My Michelle, TWAT, UTLH, Catcher, Sorry. We don't appreciate it because it's not new anymore to us but traditional concert goers are happy to hear these songs.

Believe me I really appreciate some of the songs you mentioned. But all of them have been played at some point already. Perfect Crime hasn't

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tsinindy said:

Exactly...

I never said GN'R changed it up more than an AVRAGE band?

People were saying that GN'R never change their setlist and I was just pointing out that they indeed do so fairly often in some way, shape or form.

17 minutes ago, jekylhyde said:

Usually people see them only once per tour, so I don't think they have to vary the setlist that much.

Yeah but I don't think they are looking forward to The Seeker or CITR. So maybe it would make more sense to play Don't Cry and Patience together in the same show. And a couple of UYI songs that haven't been played so far

• Like 4

3 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Yes, thank-you! I will be mad happy if they play Sorry in San Antonio...really want to hear that live!

28 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The thing I find strange is they have all these songs on the alt setlist, rehearsed, yet they are never played: 'Oh My God' (with Nugnr), 'Perfect Crime' and now 'Slither'. What is the purpose?

To troll this forum? I always liked Of My God; the track is off its tits. Could Axl do Perfect Crime nowadays? It seemed a lot of work for him back in the 90s....

• Like 2