2017 Ticket Sale/Request Thread -- NOTHING OVER FACE VALUE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/03/2017 at 8:28 PM, Kelvin94 said:

Selling 1 Golden Circle early entry ticket for 16th June, first night in London. Face value £320, willing to go slightly lower than what I paid for it but no lowballs please!
PM me :)

Shame it has the early entry bit with it, I'm after a single gold circle, but I won't have a need for the early entry, although i hope you've already managed to shift it.

On 3/23/2017 at 7:08 PM, EastLondonDan said:

Shame it has the early entry bit with it, I'm after a single gold circle, but I won't have a need for the early entry, although i hope you've already managed to shift it.

Pity :( I'm finding it really hard to sell as well.

2 hours ago, greg1982 said:

Looking for a Golden Circle ticket to Friday 16th June, first night in London (ideally, no fancy added gimmicks, early entry/autographs etc). Wedding Anniversary gift, so please be kind folks.

GREG

I've still got an early entry ticket to the first night in London if you end up not being able to find a standard GC ticket!

Hello all. Question about GA Pit Tickets. I bought 2 Pit tickets last year to the Detroit show when tickets initially went on sale. The Pit sold out instantly. Then a month before the show, I noticed there were tickets available again. Is this the norm for every show? My wife and I plan on going to the August 16 show in Buffalo. Pit tickets are (obviously) currently sold out. There are very few pit ticket listings on StubHub with the cheapest being $350/ticket (plus the fees). I don't mind spending a little extra on top of face value but that's ridiculous. Have you all noticed pit tickets opening up 1 month or so before all shows? Just wondering (and hoping) if I can expect that to happen August 16 in Buffalo. Thank you in advance for your input!

On 27/03/2017 at 2:05 AM, greg1982 said:

Looking for a Golden Circle ticket to Friday 16th June, first night in London (ideally, no fancy added gimmicks, early entry/autographs etc). Wedding Anniversary gift, so please be kind folks.

GREG

All, there seems to be a further release of Gold Circle tickets for both London dates, I've just managed to get my Saturday tickets.

on sale through Ticketmaster.

good luck

Edited by EastLondonDan

On 27/03/2017 at 2:05 AM, greg1982 said:

GREG

Greg, get yourself on Ticketmaster, seems that more have been released, I just got a couple of Gold Circle for the Saturday today.

17 hours ago, EastLondonDan said:

All, there seems to be a further release of Gold Circle tickets for both London dates, I've just managed to get my Saturday tickets.

on sale through Ticketmaster.

good luck

EastLondonDan - many thanks mate, just got 2 Golden Circle tix for London which was just what i was after. You're a legend for spotting these new tickets!

No doubt they're making more tickets available at cost price because they weren't selling as many as hoped on resale sites, at heavily inflated prices. It fucking sucks that so many promoters often do deals with resellers so they get a bigger cut of inflated ticket sales on Viagogo, Ticketmaster Resale etc. More and more it seems the general public get offered very few tickets, and the resale sites get a big chunk which automatically go for sale at stupidly inflated prices. Fucken scamming cunts. 

• Like 2

On 3/11/2017 at 5:06 PM, troccoli said:

Selling 2 GA tickets for the Gorge.  Can sell one if you want or both.  Face value=$310.25 each.  Hard ticket in hand.  Thanks!

You not going to the show? I may be going, so if I decide to I'll probably be in touch for one of those tickets...

On 3/30/2017 at 9:53 AM, Black Sabbath said:

You not going to the show? I may be going, so if I decide to I'll probably be in touch for one of those tickets...

I am, just bought two extra pit tickets to beat the scalpers.  Let me know, might list on eBay soon (for face value).