2017 Ticket Sale/Request Thread -- NOTHING OVER FACE VALUE

So I bought myself general standing tickets for both of the London dates. But now, I've gone and bought myself some golden circle tickets , so I'm looking to sell my standard GA tickets now.

I have one ticket for each date - 16 & 17 June. Not looking to make any profit, just to make back what I spent originally, so if anyone is interested in either of them, i'll sell them for £100 each - any slightly lower offers will also be considered! Just drop me a line :)

20 hours ago, kevin96 said:

Bought tickets on Ticketmaster for Slane but I'm not able to go and can't resell them online I have the tickets on PDF 

Any suggestions for what to do?

You can resell Electronic tickets or PDF tix on stubhub.  I'm in the US so I don't know what your other option are, but stubhub has slane tickets for resale. 

What about ticket master fan to fan resale.  Do you have that?

• 2 weeks later...
On Tuesday, March 28, 2017 at 9:31 PM, scooby845 said:

Anyone got anything for Vienna? Front of Stage 1?

Hi vienna was nearly sold out in december. If you need only normal

Standing ticket and you live in austria ,you can buy them at Hofer. FRONT OF STAGE is only available at willhaben.at at high prices.

I have 1 feont  of stage ticket for sale for the prague concert. 4 hours drive from Vienna. 4th of July. If you are interested email me

1 hour ago, Natty said:

Hi vienna was nearly sold out in december. If you need only normal

Standing ticket and you live in austria ,you can buy them at Hofer. FRONT OF STAGE is only available at willhaben.at at high prices.

I have 1 feont  of stage ticket for sale for the prague concert. 4 hours drive from Vienna. 4th of July. If you are interested email me

hey thanks.. but im only interested in vienna.

you attending that one?

Yes I am attending vienna. I am from Austria. I have one frontnof stage ticket for myself... 

I think you ll have to pay min 200 eur to get a FOS ticket at willhaben.at .... ordinary fos tickets were 170 eur. 

Good luck!!

On 05/04/2017 at 0:51 PM, seely said:

So I bought myself general standing tickets for both of the London dates. But now, I've gone and bought myself some golden circle tickets , so I'm looking to sell my standard GA tickets now.

I have one ticket for each date - 16 & 17 June. Not looking to make any profit, just to make back what I spent originally, so if anyone is interested in either of them, i'll sell them for £100 each - any slightly lower offers will also be considered! Just drop me a line :)

Pm me if Saturday is still available pls