2017 Ticket Sale/Request Thread -- NOTHING OVER FACE VALUE

Desperately after GA Pit 1 ticket for the concert in LA at The Forum on Sat 25th Nov. I'm flying from Australia for the concert and have a seated ticket but I would desperately love to be in Pit 1 (would definitely consider Pit 2 too)!! If you have a ticket for sale please email me miff22@hotmail.com or reply to this thread. Thanks!!

Edited by My Michelle22
added email

Not sure if anyone will read this, or if this will even work out, but it's worth a shot. 

I've been thinking about this for awhile, really debating it, and I came to the realization that I want to see Guns N' Roses in the pit. I've never been in the pit before for any concert, so I don't know that experience, but if I were to be in it, especially for the first time, it would be for Guns N' Roses since I love them so much. Thing is, there's no place I can purchase them since they're all out on main sites, so I figured I could come here. 

I am interested in 2 Pit 1 tickets (or any pit tickets in general) for the ***Houston*** show on November 10th. As much as would love to see them in the pit, I can only afford them at face value or less. 

However, I also do have some general questions/concerns about being in the pit that I want to consider before pulling the trigger: I am very short (only 5 feet tall haha a daily struggle). Will this badly affect my experience? If I do somehow get lucky and find pit tickets, I plan on making this concert a full day plan, and I absolutely plan on being at the barricade by getting there as early as I have too. Is barricade even the best spot in the pit? Or is there a certain spot elsewhere where the view is better? Will my view be hindered in any way by any of those factors? How are the people in the pit? If I have to use the bathroom during an opening band, will I get my spot back? 

I know it's a lot, but this is something I really want to do, and I want to get as much information as possible. So if anyone could help me out with those questions, or if anyone has 2 pit tickets for the ***Houston*** show they don't need, or would like to part with, please message me.

Thank you all. 

Edited by GNRfanJen
  • Like 1

I have a couple of tickets available for ST. LOUIS, since a couple of people can't make it. We are in the front row of our section (I bought the entire row), next to the stage. They are GREAT seats, and you don't have to worry about anyone being in front of you or anything else. These were the next best thing to the pit in my opinion. I just want face value for them, so please PM if you're interested. Thanks.

Edited by grogmug

I meant to add this to my post: 

They are section 143 row CC  the front row of the section if you look on the seating chart), seats 15-22. I ordered the entire row, but two people can't make it. If you get them, you will be seated next to some hardcore gunners! These are the seats directly behind the 250.00 seats, so they are the best seats you can get for 150.00. I bought them as soon as the presale started, so I lucked out on them. The entire section is sold out now. Just let me know what you think...thanks

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 1:00 AM, grogmug said:

I meant to add this to my post: 

They are section 143 row CC  the front row of the section if you look on the seating chart), seats 15-22. I ordered the entire row, but two people can't make it. If you get them, you will be seated next to some hardcore gunners! These are the seats directly behind the 250.00 seats, so they are the best seats you can get for 150.00. I bought them as soon as the presale started, so I lucked out on them. The entire section is sold out now. Just let me know what you think...thanks

Tickets I had listed are SOLD.

Looking for 2-4 pit tickets for 

11/24/17 - Staples Center, Los Angeles

11/25/17 - The Forum, Los Angeles

Or if anyone know some other way to get a hold of a couple of tickets  (I've tried to look online but as a Swede I don't know what ticket shops to trust and not) :axl92: