The whining thread

john lennon

10 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Im sick of getting migraines. I take medication to stop them but it's stopped working and now I get them at least twice a week. 

A friend of mine was in same situation as you and did the piercing thing and hasn't had any migraines since (over two years now).

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Im sick of getting migraines. I take medication to stop them but it's stopped working and now I get them at least twice a week. 

I used to get them. Would get so bad, I had to keep my eyes moving around or I would get dizzy and have double vision. They never could figure out what was causing them and they have finally gotten to where I only get one or two a year. But now I get what they call ocular migraines where its looks likes flashing lights running up and down in my peripheral vision...luckily they only last about 30 minutes. Hope you feel better soon. :wacko:

• Like 1

I used to get migraines somewhat regularly as a kid/teenager, my mom gets them all the damn time (once every week or two she'll spend the day just lying in a dark room), but I started smoking weed regularly a few years ago and haven't had one since. It's a miracle drug I tell ya :D

I'll whine about the fact that tomorrow's Saturday and I'm gonna spend the morning working on top of a condo (but I was sick as hell last week so I want the hours.)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

or the various perplexing pronunciations of the Spanish sausage, ''chorizo''.

Its odd when people say "chor-RITZ-o", when its really "cho-reese-oh" in latin america, or apparantly "cho-ree-tho" in Spain

9 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Don't know if you have access, but marijuana actually works for stuff. Check Leafly.com and look for a strain for migraines, Northern Lights in particular. My wife uses it for that and insomnia and it fucking works. I threw my back out a while back and tried it (I don't like it, prefer the drink) and within literally 1 minute, my back pain was managed. I was shocked.

• Like 1

Lost my fuckin' vapouriser at the cinema yesterday right, usually i smoke one of them with heavy nicotine, like 18 mg.  Since i lost it i figured I'd get a newer betterer stronger one.  So i goes out, gets one which is apparently strong etc etc blah blah blah, the guys there seem adamant that i shouldn't use 18 mg of nicotine and use like 3...now thats a massive drop from 18 and I was always a heavy smoker so i'm look at least gimme 6 or whatever, so they do but also slip one bottle of 3mg nicotine in there, just in case.  Smoked this thing for a bit and FUCK ME, i think I'm dying!  Literally couldn't fuckin' breath...and i smoke weed every day and have been using 18mg nicotine on my other vaporiser for over a year...so whys this fuckin' thing killing me?!?  

So having laid out over 160 quid including charger and all that bollocks all I've got to show for it is an inability to fuckin' breathe correctly.  

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Lost my fuckin' vapouriser at the cinema yesterday right, usually i smoke one of them with heavy nicotine, like 18 mg.  Since i lost it i figured I'd get a newer betterer stronger one.  So i goes out, gets one which is apparently strong etc etc blah blah blah, the guys there seem adamant that i shouldn't use 18 mg of nicotine and use like 3...now thats a massive drop from 18 and I was always a heavy smoker so i'm look at least gimme 6 or whatever, so they do but also slip one bottle of 3mg nicotine in there, just in case.  Smoked this thing for a bit and FUCK ME, i think I'm dying!  Literally couldn't fuckin' breath...and i smoke weed every day and have been using 18mg nicotine on my other vaporiser for over a year...so whys this fuckin' thing killing me?!?  

So having laid out over 160 quid including charger and all that bollocks all I've got to show for it is an inability to fuckin' breathe correctly.  

£160? You could have almost seen the Arsenal for that you plonker.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I am about to whine really loud. Have to help my mom do her damn bank statement....she is clueless about accounting. :crazy:

Note to self - next month take her fuckin' bank statement away from her and reconcile it yourself. I don't care if she wants to learn how to do it herself, she's trying to turn basic accounting into rocket science, she cannot understand how you do it after ten explanations of why and how.... not worth the hassle. :crazy:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Note to self - next month take her fuckin' bank statement away from her and reconcile it yourself. I don't care if she wants to learn how to do it herself, she's trying to turn basic accounting into rocket science, she cannot understand how you do it after ten explanations of why and how.... not worth the hassle. :crazy:

I had to do just about everything for my Mom in the last few months of her life (I know your circumstances are different though). My own lesson was I didn't even bother trying to get her to do things she would struggle with. However, I always tried to give her little projects -- like organizing my recipes or  putting pictures into an album.  It didn't matter if those things got messed up (which they did), but it made her feel good to see that there was stuff she could still do and felt like she was needed.  Aging parents is a tough gig so     :hug:to ya!  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I had to do just about everything for my Mom in the last few months of her life (I know your circumstances are different though). My own lesson was I didn't even bother trying to get her to do things she would struggle with. However, I always tried to give her little projects -- like organizing my recipes or  putting pictures into an album.  It didn't matter if those things got messed up (which they did), but it made her feel good to see that there was stuff she could still do and felt like she was needed.  Aging parents is a tough gig so     :hug:to ya!  

The problem is that she is stubborn as hell and insists on doing everything herself, which I understand because I get I inherited that from her, but she has never worked a day in her life, married my dad at 16, so she has no real business type skills, after what I just went through trying to explain it to her, I would have done better trying to teach my dog how to do it... not trying to be mean, but I got no more patience man...:P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Compare that to a tenner a day for a pack of B&H and i'd have enough saved over the year for a fuckin season ticket :lol:

Ridiculous isn't it. I was spending about 50 quid a week on fags but just before Christmas just got fed up. I've tried to srtart again, probably ten fags since Christmas but that was because I was a bit pissed off about not being able to enjoy smoking anymore because i used to fucking love it.