The whining thread

john lennon

Went to a staff meeting thinking I'd be there for maybe an hour but ended up being in there for two and a half hours, because people just don't know when to shut the hell up! 

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

change annoys me and scares me. but sometimes it has to happen to move on in life. just wish it was not so hard :/

Hope you're ok :hug:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Went to a staff meeting thinking I'd be there for maybe an hour but ended up being in there for two and a half hours, because people just don't know when to shut the hell up! 

Hope you're ok :hug:

thanks i'm fine :) got some good things coming my way ( i hope ) but putting aside somethings i am just used to, c'est la vie * shrugs*

Just now, janrichmond said:

i think i may have started it because i questioned someones negative post:shrugs:

hahahaha

No I think its been coming for a while...some strong personalities in there. And sorry I come from the south, was raised with manners, so if someone goes to the effort to post something, whether its a pic or comment, if I like or appreciate what they say, it seems rude not to tell them you agree or like it, even if you...god forbid...say you are out of likes.:P

• Like 1

7 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Nah girl, we all got involved today and I usually never do! :) Just one of those days! Is there a full moon out?! And @BlueJean Baby, I love your likes and out of likes...don't lose that girly! :P

Thanks and wouldn't you know it I am out of likes again. :P

Edited by BlueJean Baby
typo
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

think it was a full moon. or close enough :D

lol..I see you posted in the Women's Thread, was going to say welcome back, but after yesterday didn't want to say anything personal in there... just kind of hanging back to see how things go.  A lot of things regarding Axl's personal life I don't discuss, like you said, I will like things and comment if I feel the need to, and god forbid if I run out of likes...

• Like 2

Just now, BlueJean Baby said:

lol..I see you posted in the Women's Thread, was going to say welcome back, but after yesterday didn't want to say anything personal in there... just kind of hanging back to see how things go.  A lot of things regarding Axl's personal life I don't discuss, like you said, I will like things and comment if I feel the need to, and god forbid if I run out of likes...

like i said i was one of the first to ever be invited to the old women's discussion so with the new rules in place i will like posts, i will post when i like. i have friends that i speak with who used the old women's discussion and whom i will now speak with in the new section. i also have people on ignore who i will continue to ignore. but this is a fresh start and i will give it a chance :) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

like i said i was one of the first to ever be invited to the old women's discussion so with the new rules in place i will like posts, i will post when i like. i have friends that i speak with who used the old women's discussion and whom i will now speak with in the new section. i also have people on ignore who i will continue to ignore. but this is a fresh start and i will give it a chance :) 

Exactly... and since I am in this thread, I will say it... out of likes :P

• Like 2

OK I have had enough. It is hard living with my 86 year old mom. It was pretty warm here today so I have on shorts and a T-shirt. Went to take the dog outside and she raised hell that I could not go outside at night like that because a "pervert" might see me and decide to break in the house.... Give me a fuckin' break. I am a grown woman, I am perfectly capable of deciding what I wear and know how to take care of myself...looks like I may just have to hurt her feelings and tell her a thing or two...I had to have been adopted, I am total opposite of her and if I ever get old and act like that, I hope I get struck by lightning....fuckin' ridiculous...:facepalm:

1 hour ago, Graeme said:

I live next door to a Mexican army base and every day between 6 and 8 am their absolutely terrible, talentless band plays extremely, obnoxiously loud martial music. Every morning I wish I had a tear gas grenade.

Pop out with your guitar and show em how it's done eh? :lol:

• Like 1

On 2/13/2017 at 0:26 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Again Trump and the PM of Canada interrupted my General Hospital episode.

I honestly don't want to see and hear every little shit Trump is doing because it's all bullshit. You can see the politics game being played every damn time.

I'm hoping Trump will resign. I think it's becoming too much for him and he sucks at it.

21 hours ago, Graeme said:

I live next door to a Mexican army base and every day between 6 and 8 am their absolutely terrible, talentless band plays extremely, obnoxiously loud martial music. Every morning I wish I had a tear gas grenade.

aw poor baby! :(