The whining thread

john lennon

fake people. liars. backstabbers. people who pretend to be your friend just to get what want. peope you confide about the really REALLY horrible things you have gone through and they pretend to be sympathetic then eff you over. not gonna name names but she knows it's HER. cold, unfeeling selfish POS!

5 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

fake people. liars. backstabbers. people who pretend to be your friend just to get what want. peope you confide about the really REALLY horrible things you have gone through and they pretend to be sympathetic then eff you over. not gonna name names but she knows it's HER. cold, unfeeling selfish POS!

Wow..Don't mess with the bad side of you...

But seriously I am sorry you are having a rough time :hug:

• Like 1

On 3/25/2017 at 7:55 PM, Whiskey Rose said:

Ya sure that works! :lol:

Is now a good time to mention that some people here call their little boy children's penises a bird? lol.

Really?!? :lol:  Why would a little boys penis require a slang term, is it used very often?  Fuckin' hell, what do you Canadians get up to in your spare time! :lol:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

My Dad just visited. He spent two hours complaining to me about how my generation is economically inviable, as if it's my fault there are no jobs out there and houses are unaffordable. 

That sounds like my grandmom :lol:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

tbf though it is entirely your fault. When will you learn? :lol:

I know, they take the piss these graphic designers, they're the pinnacle of the downfall of society, effette effrontery with no accounting for substance 'i can make your business look...' :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

I know, they take the piss these graphic designers, they're the pinnacle of the downfall of society, effette effrontery with no accounting for substance 'i can make your business look...' :D

Ooh…! 

I wrote my final year dissertation on graphic design in British party politics, I'll have you know! Now what has more meaning in life than politics?! :lol: 

Spoiler

I was then interviewed by Saatchi & Saacthi for an internship. The poor fella read the whole thing just to see if I'd mentioned them. Unfortunately I bypassed their contribution to blessing our country with a Thatcher government.

Just now, Gracii Guns said:

Ooh…! 

I wrote my final year dissertation on graphic design in British party politics, I'll have you know! Now what has more meaning in life than politics?! :lol: 

Reveal hidden contents

I was then interviewed by Saatchi & Saacthi for an internship. The poor fella read the whole thing just to see if I'd mentioned them. Unfortunately I bypassed their contribution to blessing our country with a Thatcher government.

I'm a fuckin' Estate Agent, I have no right to pull anyones card on the substance inherent in their line of employment, as hated professions go I'm one step above a traffic warden :lol:  Even I hate my profession, to think, I could've been a coke dealer and actually made a contribution to society.  

• Like 1

Just now, Len Cnut said:

I'm a fuckin' Estate Agent, I have no right to pull anyones card on the substance inherent in their line of employment, as hated professions go I'm one step above a traffic warden :lol:  Even I hate my profession, to think, I could've been a coke dealer and actually made a contribution to society.  

Len… you're a good person, because you ensure that some people don't become homeless. 

Remember when newlyweds Mr & Mrs Gracii Guns were served an eviction notice as their landlord wasn't abiding the law? Well a perky, non-judgemental estate agent was there for us, supporting our search for a new flat. They showed us round a place with a carpet, analysed our credit history and even gave us the keys so we could move in. We weren't homeless then! All because of that lovely estate agent! 

Honestly though, I'm such an affected businesswoman, I couldn't care less if you sold coke, need a business card or a PVC banner? I'm your gal. ;) 

57 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Len… you're a good person, because you ensure that some people don't become homeless. 

Remember when newlyweds Mr & Mrs Gracii Guns were served an eviction notice as their landlord wasn't abiding the law? Well a perky, non-judgemental estate agent was there for us, supporting our search for a new flat. They showed us round a place with a carpet, analysed our credit history and even gave us the keys so we could move in. We weren't homeless then! All because of that lovely estate agent! 

Honestly though, I'm such an affected businesswoman, I couldn't care less if you sold coke, need a business card or a PVC banner? I'm your gal. ;) 

I'm totally unsuited to this job, this landlord comes in the other day right, he's a big noise and everything and they started discussing the market and he's like 'hows rents around here, levelling off round our way' and i was like, yeah, here too, i think it's good...and he looks at me like 'what?!?' and i was like...cuz, y'know, it over-prices the market.  He looked at me like i was such a nobhead :lol:  

My excuse is i just do the fuckin' admin and running around and earn my wages, sort of like the SS, I VAS ONLY FOLLOWING ZEE FUHRERS ORDERS!  My Nuremberg awaits.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I'm totally unsuited to this job, this landlord comes in the other day right, he's a big noise and everything and they started discussing the market and he's like 'hows rents around here, levelling off round our way' and i was like, yeah, here too, i think it's good...and he looks at me like 'what?!?' and i was like...cuz, y'know, it over-prices the market.  He looked at me like i was such a nobhead :lol:  

My excuse is i just do the fuckin' admin and running around and earn my wages, sort of like the SS, I VAS ONLY FOLLOWING ZEE FUHRERS ORDERS!  My Nuremberg awaits.

i am so glad you're back! you make me laugh like no one else here :lol:

oh wait. i'm supposed to whine. dang it Len why did you come back and make me laugh so much?? ;)

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

I hate how in this area all the eastate agents are in a cabal. One company owns them all. And there's no nego because if one guy drops price the others will be like wtf are doing. Every two years just goes up 2k. So I'm being forced into hipster areas I guess. You have to a place with no subway or starbucks to really reset the clock. And buying is a joke. Like 1.5 mil for 2 bed flat like in Only fools n horses. But once you move out into the wilderness then you spend all that money on travel. So you might as well just get a 1 bed in the centre. 

17 minutes ago, wasted said:

I hate how in this area all the eastate agents are in a cabal. One company owns them all. And there's no nego because if one guy drops price the others will be like wtf are doing. Every two years just goes up 2k. So I'm being forced into hipster areas I guess. You have to a place with no subway or starbucks to really reset the clock. And buying is a joke. Like 1.5 mil for 2 bed flat like in Only fools n horses. But once you move out into the wilderness then you spend all that money on travel. So you might as well just get a 1 bed in the centre. 

They had three bedrooms in Only Fools and Horses, Dels, Rodneys and Grandads :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

Just now, Len Cnut said:

They had three bedrooms in Only Fools and Horses, Dels, Rodneys and Grandads!

Posh gits. 

I'm exgerrating about 2 beds anyway but not by much. But who's paying 1.5 mil for poxy flat. 

Anyway renting, inventing the self in a temporary world is the life. Like Fight Club with ikea furniture. 

1 minute ago, wasted said:

Posh gits. 

I'm exgerrating about 2 beds anyway but not by much. But who's paying 1.5 mil for poxy flat. 

Anyway renting, inventing the self in a temporary world is the life. Like Fight Club with ikea furniture. 

You make, you buy, you die.  What a life.

20 minutes ago, wasted said:

A taxi driver once told me life was one big debt. 

A bumper sticker in Kashmir said the same thing once, life is a debt to God that you pay off in death.  Funny, never thought of God as a loan shark before.  I guess in its original tongue its poetic and profound.