The whining thread

john lennon

15 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I am doing an open university degree, starting a new module, I should be reading the books, introducing myself on the tutor forum and  generally be motivated to create a study plan. Its the first day and I have done none of it, this does not bode well.

So you are on a GNR forum instead....:P

I feel hungover af and I didn't even drink yesterday???? Fuck. 

Oh also I'm stuck in some kind of hellhole for work. Remind me again why I haven't gotten my head outta my ass and gotten my drivers license? I'm so fucking stupid sigh.

On 3/31/2017 at 4:32 PM, BlueJean Baby said:

Yeah I live southeast of where it happened. My cousin works about 500 yds from where it happened and was at work at the time, but he is fine. He works at a wine and liquor store, if that happened that close to me I might have gotten into some of my inventory... Lol

They also found out structural damage was done to the southbound I-85 and have to replace it too. 

Atlanta as a whole just seems like such a pain in the ass to get around in. I've passed through a few times and got stuck in rush hour once with my family. Took an hour to go 4 miles cause there was an accident on the I-75 south bound

Edited by Gibson_Guy87
  • Like 1

I live with 4 tiny four legged furry savages.  :angry:

I came home from work and the monsters had managed to get into the garbage, fling it all over the living room, break a lamp, and then one of the dogs some how got a hold of a ketchup packet, bit into it and now I have what could be described as ketchup blood splatter all over my ceiling and bedroom.

I'm going to turn the spoiled shits into rugs soon. :fuckyou:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I came home from work and the monsters had managed to get into the garbage, fling it all over the living room, break a lamp, and then one of the dogs some how got a hold of a ketchup packet, bit into it and now I have what could be described as ketchup blood splatter all over my ceiling and bedroom.

Sounds like my sister's goldendoodle. The little shit figured out how to open the cupboard and get into the garbage. We've been putting a gate in front of it since. 

• Like 1

Just now, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Sounds like my sister's goldendoodle. The little shit figured out how to open the cupboard and get into the garbage. We've been putting a gate in front of it since. 

I usually pick it up and put it up high before I leave the house but I forgot this time. Cabinets don't work because my cat knows how to open them (and doors). Pretty sure the dogs and cats are working together at this point. :lol:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

:lol:

I look after my sisters GSD a lot for her when she's at work. She's the best dog in the world and a sweetheart, if you're her family, otherwise she's not very nice :lol: I have 6ft fencing because my own dog jumps over them, but last week between the two them, they ripped some fence panels out and chewed them all up then went into my neighbours garden and dug all of his new flower bed, they also scared the shit out of him. It's cost me so much money!! 

They have nothing on my cat for assholery though. 

7 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

My ex bought this stupid fuckin' poodle when we were married. Came home one day and opened the door...only to quickly close it and sit outside crying. He ate my brand new sofa...looked like it had snowed with white stuffing all over everything and he ate two small palms trees I had in pots and dirt was all over the stuffing.

He later ate five bedspread, the carpet and even sheetrock off the wall. I found a guy on a farm who didn't care because he had tons of dogs and gave him a new home.??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

:lol:

I look after my sisters GSD a lot for her when she's at work. She's the best dog in the world and a sweetheart, if you're her family, otherwise she's not very nice :lol: I have 6ft fencing because my own dog jumps over them, but last week between the two them, they ripped some fence panels out and chewed them all up then went into my neighbours garden and dug all of his new flower bed, they also scared the shit out of him. It's cost me so much money!! 

Same here. My dogs might get up to trouble every once in a while but with my cat it's daily. If he's awake he's on the move looking for shit to get into. :lol:

19 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

My ex bought this stupid fuckin' poodle when we were married. Came home one day and opened the door...only to quickly close it and sit outside crying. He ate my brand new sofa...looked like it had snowed with white stuffing all over everything and he ate two small palms trees I had in pots and dirt was all over the stuffing.

He later ate five bedspread, the carpet and even sheetrock off the wall. I found a guy on a farm who didn't care because he had tons of dogs and gave him a new home.??

Aww, that stinks. I've had dogs in the past that did similar. But I'm a sucker for animals, even though they drive me nuts sometimes I can't give them up.

1 minute ago, Kris_1989 said:

Same here. My dogs might get up to trouble every once in a while but with my cat it's daily. If he's awake he's on the move looking for shit to get into. :lol:

Aww, that stinks. I've had dogs in the past that did similar. But I'm a sucker for animals, even though they drive me nuts sometimes I can't give them up.

He was untrainable. The vet thought he possibly had a high fever as a puppy and was actually mentally retarded. I could not afford to keep him...he was ruining everything I had and costing me lots of money. 

2 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

He was untrainable. The vet thought he possibly had a high fever as a puppy and was actually mentally retarded. I could not afford to keep him...he was ruining everything I had and costing me lots of money. 

I understand. I wasn't trying to make you feel bad or anything, sorry. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kris_1989 said:

I understand. I wasn't trying to make you feel bad or anything, sorry. :)

Oh no...did not think that. I love animals too. Had to get homes for my two kittens because my ex was allergic...too bad I didn't send him packing then...but no I stayed married to him for ten more miserable years ?

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Cats are assholes, or at least mine is. I live in an apartment so I have to go out to do laundry. I come home an hour later with a basket full of clean clothes, free of cat hair, and the second I set the basket down she jumps in and sheds hair all over my clean clothes. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Cats are assholes, or at least mine is. I live in an apartment so I have to go out to do laundry. I come home an hour later with a basket full of clean clothes, free of cat hair, and the second I set the basket down she jumps in and sheds hair all over my clean clothes. 

cats love the warmth of the freshly dried clothes. back in the day before flat screen TVs my cats loved to lie on top of the TV cos it was warm. also my cat told me to say they are not asssholes... just entitled and with every right to be so :lol:

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 4

On 02/04/2017 at 6:53 PM, Gibson_Guy87 said:

That's my cats favourite thing too, that and waking my kids up at 3am even when I'm already awake. There's no point being mad because he just couldn't care less :lol:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
  • Like 1

So I was at work today at the gas station and SCOM came on the radio. My co-worker started vocalizing the riff and I told him "I get to see these guys twice this year." 

He responds "Nah man. These guys are a shitty band. Axl Rose can't sing and the only good thing that came out of it was Slash and he's only a halfway decent guitarist." 

All I could do was laugh and give him shit like I usually do :D

Edited by Gibson_Guy87

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

being a tall chick ( 5'9 ) and seeing every dude short or tall want to be with short women is a major drag as well! :facepalm:

I don't really have a preference at all. My current girlfriend is 5'4", my ex was 5'10." I've been with women ranging from 5'0" to 5'10".

If it's any kind of blessing, my height has never really stopped me from meeting women, so there's that. Then again, I take care of myself, dress well, and stay in shape.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Real McCoy said:

I don't really have a preference at all. My current girlfriend is 5'4", my ex was 5'10." I've been with women ranging from 5'0" to 5'10".

If it's any kind of blessing, my height has never really stopped me from meeting women, so there's that. Then again, I take care of myself, dress well, and stay in shape.

see? i think that is so cool! a dude who has the confidence to be with a woman that much taller than himself!! i have been with ONE guy taller than myself, the rest have been from 1 inch shorter to 3 inches shorter, and i don't care if they're shorter! just frickin' get over the whole the dude has to taller than the chicks please dudes! you are cool @The Real McCoy;)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

see? i think that is so cool! a dude who has the confidence to be with a woman that much taller than himself!! i have been with ONE guy taller than myself, the rest have been from 1 inch shorter to 3 inches shorter, and i don't care if they're shorter! just frickin' get over the whole the dude has to taller than the chicks please dudes! you are cool @The Real McCoy;)

Well, I like to THINK that I'm cool at least! :awesomeface:

My ex was a tall, leggy blonde. I wasn't exactly complaining! :lol:

• Like 1