The whining thread

john lennon

Just now, The Real McCoy said:

Well, I like to THINK that I'm cool at least! :awesomeface:

My ex was a tall, leggy blonde. I wasn't exactly complaining! :lol:

i'm a tall, leggy redhead and yet i seem invisible at times :P

but you have that whole cutie thing going. plus being a DJ you must have a great voice ;)

and your being a Cowboys fan and all  you have great taste and... :lol:

and i am sure you are very cool...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i'm a tall, leggy redhead and yet i seem invisible at times :P

but you have that whole cutie thing going. plus being a DJ you must have a great voice ;)

and your being a Cowboys fan and all  you have great taste and... :lol:

and i am sure you are very cool...

Well, dang. Making me blush and stuff over here!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

It's totally that I think....she sniffs my clothes and buries her head in it. So that's not the norm lol?! :lol:

My elkhound I used to have used to steal my clothes when I was sorting them out to be washed...found several of my panties in my backyard ? hope the neighbors didn't notice them and wonder what's going on in that house ?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

My elkhound I used to have used to steal my clothes when I was sorting them out to be washed...found several of my panties in my backyard ? hope the neighbors didn't notice them and wonder what's going on in that house ?

Lol......that is too funny! :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Yep thong panties in the yard....i could not figure out where they went when I did laundry and went out back to water my flowers and they were all over the backyard....he didn't chew on them...just took them outside :rofl-lol::facepalm:

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Can't type today

13 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Yep thong panties in the yard....i could not figure out where they went when I did laundry and went out back to water my flowers and they were all over the backyard....he didn't chew on them...just took them outside :rofl-lol::facepalm:

Wow! Seems our pets have um interesting habits with our clothes and unmentionables haha!!! :)

37 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Wow! Seems our pets have um interesting habits with our clothes and unmentionables haha!!! :)

Yeah...i loved that boy so much, he is the one that got struck by lightning in Arizona....he survived but we had to have him put to sleep, it enlarged his heart and his blood stopped coagulating and he was bleeding internally. He was 6 and died the day after his sixth birthday. He was my big baby.

On 4/2/2017 at 10:04 AM, BlueJean Baby said:

He was untrainable. The vet thought he possibly had a high fever as a puppy and was actually mentally retarded. I could not afford to keep him...he was ruining everything I had and costing me lots of money. 

that could be because poodles are usually very smart. poor baby...

the love of my life doggy made it hard at first. had to leave her alone and she did not like this. she tore up newspapers, magazines, chewed all my furniture ( i still have my beautiful cherry wood dining table with her teeth marks on one of the legs :P ) she grew out of it and became the smartest, most obedient, best watchdog and as i said, the love of my life doggy. we shared 15 wonderful years together and i still think of her and miss her every day.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

2 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

70x70.jpg

This was my Cody, the panty thief....norwegian elkhound

Cody should have met my Maine coon cat, he loved to take my thongs and fight them! he'd take them in his paws and attack them in a frenzy :P 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2017 at 0:05 PM, soon said:

I bought a nice big, cloth-woven laundry basket for my kitten to sit on the laundry.  Not once has he.  He sleeps nearby on a the hard wood floor.  He sits in any other basket, bowl or box.  sigh:)

yeah cats are like little kids. buy them a toy and they ignore it but they love the boxes! :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Beautiful pup....so sorry for your loss BJB. Losing our fur babies is so hard. :hug:

oh it so is! i still wonder was it the right thing? the right time? should i have waited one more month, one more week, one more day?? and she was so good, she got in the car ( she liked going to the vet ) and when i was in that waiting room i keep thinking take her and run out of there! she had extensive cancer, she had stopped eating ( she did eat a pot of spaghetti i made her cos she adored spaghetti ) she stopped drinking water, i know i had to do it but...

she also had hip displasia and i didn't even know. the last couple of weeks they gave me pain pills for her and she came up on the couch for the first time in a long time and we had good cuddle time.

but the thing i take solace in is that she had a GREAT life. she was a shelter dog and was due to be put down. she got to travel extensively ( she loved the ocean ) she loved swimming, she loved Christmas ( she would walk around so proudly with her stocking in her mouth ) and for the last years of her life she a a half acre all to herself to explore :) 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

oh it so is! i still wonder was it the right thing? the right time? should i have waited one more month, one more week, one more day?? and she was so good, she got in the car ( she liked going to the vet ) and when i was in that waiting room i keep thinking take her and run out of there! she had extensive cancer, she had stopped eating ( she did eat a pot of spaghetti i made her cos she adored spaghetti ) she stopped drinking water, i know i had to do it but...

she also had hip displasia and i didn't even know. the last couple of weeks they gave me pain pills for her and she came up on the couch for the first time in a long time and we had good cuddle time.

but the thing i take solace in is that she had a GREAT life. she was a shelter dog and was due to be put down. she got to travel extensively ( she loved the ocean ) she loved swimming, she loved Christmas ( she would walk around so proudly with her stocking in her mouth ) and for the last years of her life she a a half acre all to herself to explore :) 

It's never ever easy to decide when is the right time to let them go so they are no longer hurting. I had to make that decision with my kitty Silver and it was the hardest decision I ever had to make. 

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

Found out my furnace is cracked and has been leaking CO2 for awhile. Weird thing is the carbon dioxide detectors didn't go off but I guess that explains why I've had so many headaches lately. Kinda creepy to know I could've died at anytime and not even known it. :wacko:

That's kinda scary :blink: Hopefully it's not too expensive to fix

On 4/7/2017 at 8:45 PM, Gibson_Guy87 said:

This may sound a little mean but we all think he's too stupid to figure out the fridge haha. He's more the goofy type of dog :lol:

mine too! 105 lbs of black lab goofiness! my nightmare is he somehow does figure out how to open the fridge :lol: he got all sad when i got a locking garbage can ( did it after the 2nd time he got in and ate chicken bones, those are so dangerous for dogs. )

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

Found out my furnace is cracked and has been leaking CO2 for awhile. Weird thing is the carbon dioxide detectors didn't go off but I guess that explains why I've had so many headaches lately. Kinda creepy to know I could've died at anytime and not even known it. :wacko:

oh geez! so happy you caught that!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Why the hell didn't the detectors go off?? I have the cheapest kind you can buy, but I think I may have to upgrade to a more expensive model after reading this! :o 

31 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I have no idea. The heating & air guy said something about them all being hardwired together. I guess if one malfunctions none of the others will work either? So that's probably what happened. He also said it's always good to have a spare plug in detector so I got this one today: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00002N86A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and it works great. It also tells you the level of CO2.  (350-1000 is when it's dangerous but prolonged exposure over 50 will make you feel sick. Mine was at 314. :facepalm:)

:shock:  Holy crow, no wonder you had headaches. Glad it was caught when it was!

• Like 1