The whining thread

john lennon

i know that semis are not allowed in the fast lane unless passing but i think any big, high vehicle should be under the same rules. i was driving down a very over crowded freeway and there was a huge high U-Haul right in front of me. i needed to see because i knew my exit was coming up but could not see it because of this behemoth. so i checked the lane next to me, it was clear but as soon as i started to move over this a$$hole sped up and blocked me. i had no choice but to swerve back into the lane the U-Haul was in. as soon as i was Mr. U-Haul slammed on his brakes! i pushed my brakes as hard as i could but still hit him. i tried to get out of my car but the door wouldn't opened. the idiots from the U-Haul didn't even come over and check to see if i was dead! i finally managed to get out and they approached. they did not even bother asking if i was ok, they just said you have insurance?? turned out they were running a scam as they had JUST done the same thing a few weeks earlier. but because TECHNICALLY it was my fault for hitting it from behind my insurance had to pay for it. over a million dollars these losers got! makes me as mad writing this as i was the day it happened :fuckyou:

42 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i know that semis are not allowed in the fast lane unless passing but i think any big, high vehicle should be under the same rules. i was driving down a very over crowded freeway and there was a huge high U-Haul right in front of me. i needed to see because i knew my exit was coming up but could not see it because of this behemoth. so i checked the lane next to me, it was clear but as soon as i started to move over this a$$hole sped up and blocked me. i had no choice but to swerve back into the lane the U-Haul was in. as soon as i was Mr. U-Haul slammed on his brakes! i pushed my brakes as hard as i could but still hit him. i tried to get out of my car but the door wouldn't opened. the idiots from the U-Haul didn't even come over and check to see if i was dead! i finally managed to get out and they approached. they did not even bother asking if i was ok, they just said you have insurance?? turned out they were running a scam as they had JUST done the same thing a few weeks earlier. but because TECHNICALLY it was my fault for hitting it from behind my insurance had to pay for it. over a million dollars these losers got! makes me as mad writing this as i was the day it happened :fuckyou:

Omg...wtf?!!!! That is horrible! :no:

i need help! i have been trying to organize the room i refer to as my library. when i began packing the books i tried to keep them in some semblance of order but by the end when i was at the wire i just tossed them all in boxes in regardless of theme. so now i have John Steinbeck books mixed in with my romance novels :facepalm: i have my horror novels mixed with my anthologies of Calvin and Hobbes and Charlie Brown and Snoopy. and does Thurber belong in the same area as the funny comic books? plus i desperately need more book cases! oh well i am just going to do it as best as i can. oh and i have to either fit my sports memorabilia in this room or find room in my guest room. i really want the guest room to be pretty so adding in signed footballs and and my signed mini helmet of the Doomsday Defense might not work *sigh*

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i need help! i have been trying to organize the room i refer to as my library. when i began packing the books i tried to keep them in some semblance of order but by the end when i was at the wire i just tossed them all in boxes in regardless of theme. so now i have John Steinbeck books mixed in with my romance novels :facepalm: i have my horror novels mixed with my anthologies of Calvin and Hobbes and Charlie Brown and Snoopy. and does Thurber belong in the same area as the funny comic books? plus i desperately need more book cases! oh well i am just going to do it as best as i can. oh and i have to either fit my sports memorabilia in this room or find room in my guest room. i really want the guest room to be pretty so adding in signed footballs and and my signed mini helmet of the Domsday Defense might not work *sigh*

Have you looked on Pinterest for ideas?  I have a bit of Pinterest addiction and can go missing for hours while looking for decor ideas or recipes.  I bet you could find some really cool bookcase ideas and ways to display your memorabilia.

• Like 1

Just now, Fansince88 said:

Have you looked on Pinterest for ideas?  I have a bit of Pinterest addiction and can go missing for hours while looking for decor ideas or recipes.  I bet you could find some really cool bookcase ideas and ways to display your memorabilia.

thanks! i will check that out :)

6 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Who?

I'm tired of the gossipy highschool bullshit please just be direct. If someone's being an asshole just call them out on it, you know?

(It's not me is it?!) :lol:

OR...they could just get a life? :lol:  Yeah, nah, its you man.  We've all had a meet and its like, yeah, we were gonna all have a sit down with you like 'yeah, you're a liability mate, sorry but you've gotta go' :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Never heard of it. This is from an old version of The Incredible Hulk though I think.

Sorry, yeah, thats who that weird eyed cunt is, i wonder what made me think of Highway to Heaven.  'don't make me angry...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry', I'll turn into an Schwarzenegger sidekick covered in green cack.

8 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

No need to apologise lol I haven't even seen it and only know the reference through Family Guy :lol::facepalm:

i don't know why I'm not the biggest Family Guy fan in the world, I've probably seen about 5 or 6 episodes and its side-splittingly hilairious but it never really became a massive thing for me like The Simpsons did.

3 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Unfortunately, at least when I last saw it, its gone way down hill much like The Simpsons which used to be brilliant.

Sidenote, I'll never be able to sleep ever again and now none of you will either:

Cool! :lol:  I grew up on Todd Brownings freaks, I'm very hard to put off like that though Donald Trumps neck skin does a fair job.  T

15 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

It physically makes me ill. Apparently it's a deformed pig from China.

P.S. I pussied out from watching Freaks I found it too upsetting when I was a kid. Should probably give it another go but fuck it was heavy man.

Whys it got a nob growing out of it's head? :lol:  Freaks was banned in England for a while i think.  Then again they'd fuckin' ban everything here, or did back in the day.

Speaking of strange car accidents or incidents...my dad and uncle were on their way home from work one night. They were at a traffic light where there was a fork in the road in downtown Atlanta. They were in the right lane where you could take a sharp right onto one road or take the right hand fork in the road. A big rig was in the left lane next to them which was meant to take the left lane of the fork...the light turned green and the big rig, without warning made a right turn to take the sharp right turn and cut the top of his car off...they laid down in the car honking the horn to try to get his attention...he kept going...dragging his car under the trailer until it popped the right side tires against the curb and finally got stuck so the big rig stalled out....they escaped covered in glass from the Windows breaking, but with no injuries!!! ??

2 hours ago, J Dog said:

Highway to Heaven was a damn good show.

Well that post looks all stupid up there by itself, should've quoted somebody :lol:

Here, I'll help :P

5 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Shit, is that Highway to Heaven?!?  Christ Almighty, I don't think I've thought about that show in 20 years!

Was a great show; I defy you to say that Michael Landon didn't make you cry pretty much every episode :lol:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, J Dog said:

Highway to Heaven was a damn good show.

Well that post looks all stupid up there by itself, should've quoted somebody :lol:

Never watched it myself, just remember the theme tune, at that age nothing held my attention that didnt involve violence ?