The whining thread

john lennon

with Scott Peterson he just really didn't want to be tied down with a kid and a wife. as soon as Laci became pregnant i believe he started the plan. he bought a boat but was not as a known boater. he made HOMEMADE anchors to weight her down. he told everyone he was going out golfing then took Laci's dead  ( i presume ) body and dumped her in the bay. he told Amber that he had recently "lost his wife" implying he was a widower. he'd already begun his plan. a few days after she went missing he sold her car, he wanted to put their house up for sale. he ordered the Playboy channel. they found blood on Laci's pillow and deduced he had strangled her. her remains were found dressed in the same clothes she'd worn the night before. there was just evidence piled on evidence and during the closing arguments the prosecutor just listed them one by one by one. i was pleasantly surprised how quickly the jury found him guilty.

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

5 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

with Scott Peterson he just really didn't want to be tied down with a kid and a wife. as soon as Laci became pregnant i believe he started the plan. he bought a boat but was not as a known boater. he made HOMEMADE anchors to weight her down. he told everyone he was going out golfing then took Laci's dead  ( i presume ) body and dumped her in the bay. he told Amber that he had recently "lost his wife" implying he was a widower. he'd already begun his plan. a few days after she went missing he sold her car, he wanted to put their house up for sale. he ordered the Playboy channel. they found blood on Laci's pillow and deduced he had strangled her. her remains were found dressed in the same clothes she'd worn the night before. there was just evidence piled on evidence and during the closing arguments the prosecutor just listed them one by one by one. i was pleasantly surprised how quickly the jury found him guilty.

He could just divorce her? But he gave no reason. He seems irrational. Even I wouldn't order the Playboy channel. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, wasted said:

He could just divorce her? But he gave no reason. He seems irrational. Even I wouldn't order the Playboy channel. 

if he did he'd have to pay child support, visit the kid, he'd still be "trapped" as he so charmingly put it. once Laci said they had tests coSs they weren't getting pregnant. the results came out that both were able and Scott mumbled in some half arse kinda way "i was hoping for infertility". what a guy....smfh!

Have you ever listened to music for so long without a break that you just burn yourself out? I usually sleep with music playing but I had to drive 1.5 hours to and from my sister's vocal recital and I had music blaring both ways. I think I'm done with music for the evening :P

Edited by Gibson_Guy87

I went to the dentist to tell them I'm a cheap fuck and want to wait until Jan when my insurance reboots. It's only 60 dollars but if I do it for everything that's just a waste of booze money. My teeth are fine. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

It's a bit of a worrying time in the glorious Garden City, rumours of Debenhams closing!!! 

NO!!!! SURELY NOT!!!!! NOT DEBENHAMS!!!! :lol:  Don't worry dearie, the stars of Come Dancing are coming to town to soothe your jangled nerves shortly.  Come Dancing, odd name innit, come dancing, the only person that looked liked they came is Brucie and he has to pay for the privelige these days :lol: 

• Like 1

So I've been avoiding one of my friends recently. We both work at the same grocery store and whenever we hang out all he wants to talk about is girls. And I don't mean girls his age (he's 27). He talks about girls my age (18-20 year olds). He gets this idea built up in his head that a girl wants to jump into bed with him if she even looks in his general direction. If one girl says "Hello" to him he'll talk to me about it for the rest of the day and then imply about 50 times that he wants to bang her. Worst part is that he can't take a hint. I'll be really superficial and give him one word responses while staring at my phone and he just keeps going. I'm a guy, I get it, girls are attractive. But good God dude, fucking take it down a notch. He wants to hang out tonight but I'm really hesitant to go over to his place if he's just going to talk about chicks. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

@janrichmond you are far beyond a rather nice human, you are fantastic, good, sweet and extremely classy while having like 90 kids! :)

btw how was your Mother's Day?? ;)

Thank you!  We have Mother's Day in March in England, my kids took me out for dinner and I got flowers and chocolates  :heart:

• Like 1

Ughhhh!!!! An Australian rock band in my town wants me to write lyrics for one of their demos and I'm afraid that anything I write won't be good enough. I'm obviously very grateful for the opportunity but my ability to write lyrics has disappeared

Edited by Gibson_Guy87

I'm still freaking out about my contract ending in september. I can't not have a job, you know? That won't work, that just won't work.

On a better note tho the bf's coming home tomorrow and I now officially live here cos I did this thing with the, uh, mail and shit. 

20 hours ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Ughhhh!!!! An Australian rock band in my town wants me to write lyrics for one of their demos and I'm afraid that anything I write won't be good enough. I'm obviously very grateful for the opportunity but my ability to write lyrics has disappeared

Band in my town

Wants me

I'm afraid

I'm not good enough

Obviously grateful

for the opportunity

But my ability

has disappeared

solo!!!

Edited by wasted
  • Like 2

On 15 May 2017 at 4:49 AM, Gibson_Guy87 said:

So I've been avoiding one of my friends recently. We both work at the same grocery store and whenever we hang out all he wants to talk about is girls. And I don't mean girls his age (he's 27). He talks about girls my age (18-20 year olds). He gets this idea built up in his head that a girl wants to jump into bed with him if she even looks in his general direction. If one girl says "Hello" to him he'll talk to me about it for the rest of the day and then imply about 50 times that he wants to bang her. Worst part is that he can't take a hint. I'll be really superficial and give him one word responses while staring at my phone and he just keeps going. I'm a guy, I get it, girls are attractive. But good God dude, fucking take it down a notch. He wants to hang out tonight but I'm really hesitant to go over to his place if he's just going to talk about chicks. 

Hook a brother up. 

• Like 1