The whining thread

john lennon

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

Wouldn't it be better to go back and see Queen with Freddie Mercury though?

Most definitely. ;)

Although the crowd in San Jose was amazing so I'd have to bring them with me.

Just now, Oldest Goat said:

I'm just saying IF you had a time machine. I'm not sure I like Adam Lambert...did he do the songs justice? Anyway that's cool you had such a great time. I really do hate that post-concert depression though

He actually did an amazing job. I was nervous I wouldn't like him but he blew me away. Also the way the show is set up it really is a 2+ hour tribute to Freddie. You can tell Adam approaches it as a fan not as somebody trying to take Freddie's place. I periscoped a couple songs if you want to hear how he sounds: https://www.periscope.tv/w/1DXxyyDqRaYxM

If they come to your area I'd definitely give them a shot. It was a ton of fun. :)

4 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

giphy.gif

It's 2017 why has nobody invented time travel yet??!

I want to go back to Thursday so I can watch Queen with Adam Lambert all over again. :cry: Post show depression sucks. :max:

Bullshit!

She wants to go back to see the Izzy's look-alike. 

Simple as that:P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Wow that must have pissed you off.

Reminds me of my old neighbours who were meth-heads lol. Everyone else in the neighbourhood was like regular middle class families and shit but these cunts would do drugs all day and night and play shitty music really loud, like until 6am. Drug people are such rascals.

It did when the police searched my garden for drugs he might have been trying to hide from them. 

I live just in front of a little block of flats, that's where all the trouble comes from. They have like a small car park that they all hang around in all day and night, they look like zombies lol. 

41 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

attractive :P

j/k hope it gets better soon, have you taped it up?

Yup. In fact, I just finished re-taping it so now it looks like a freaky four-fingered alien hand which is woefully unable to express it's love for metal.

It's actually not that bad cuz its just my ring finger and I'm right handed anyway. Fucking inconvenient though... (typing like this is super weird)

• Like 1

I'm officially over the fourth of july. It's been non stop fireworks for 4 nights now. My dog is peeing on herself she's so scared. All the car alarms keep going off from the vibrations and noise. Bah humbug. :max:

giphy.gif

21 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

I'm officially over the fourth of july. It's been non stop fireworks for 4 nights now. My dog is peeing on herself she's so scared. All the car alarms keep going off from the vibrations and noise. Bah humbug. :max:

giphy.gif

Poor pup! We only had about 10 minutes total of fireworks....so not too bad. I'm still glad it's over! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

A lot of the time I feel like everyone who loves or appreciates me only does because of the good that's in them, not because I'm truly worth loving. Maybe this has been spurred on by the meds I've started but honestly part of me wants to just expunge myself.

WTF. This breaks my heart. :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

A lot of the time I feel like everyone who loves or appreciates me only does because of the good that's in them, not because I'm truly worth loving. Maybe this has been spurred on by the meds I've started but honestly part of me wants to just expunge myself.

The fucking tide. It often carries me away. Still, I try and remember it eventually returns.

5 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

WTF. This breaks my heart. :(

It breaks my heart too @Oldest Goat   I don't cross paths with you very often on the forum, but when I do see your posts they are brilliantly funny and  you seem to be be a very good friend to some people here.  All worthy qualities IMHO.   

We've all been there and you are absolutely right, it does get better.  Be good to yourself and hang in there.   :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

Thanks @Jane M. & @Fansince88

Sorry for being such a Debbie-Downer :lol: Don't worry, I guess I was just venting/whining a bit.

OG!  Your positive humor is a bonus to this forum and I am always glad to see your posts.  Those who know you in person can surely appreciate and love all your good qualities like that many times over!!  Hopefully you can get those meds reviewed/adjusted and turn the tide quickly.  

Glad you're getting such positive reinforcement here, like from Cher^^^.   :heart:

• Like 2

So this girl I was texting off an on for the last couple days blocked and unfriended me on FB. She messaged me later on saying it was because a girl I went to high school with had liked one of my FB posts. I didn't reply, but still like WTF? In my four years of high school I only talked to her like once or twice.

10 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

The fucking tide. It often carries me away. Still, I try and remember it eventually returns.

Nonsense. :hug: You're hilarious and seem like a great person, how could anybody not love you? :heart:

23 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

So this girl I was texting off an on for the last couple days blocked and unfriended me on FB. She messaged me later on saying it was because a girl I went to high school with had liked one of my FB posts. I didn't reply, but still like WTF? In my four years of high school I only talked to her like once or twice.

Maybe consider that a bullet dodged? :crazy:

• Like 2