john lennon

The whining thread

859 posts in this topic

I know my rent is in arrears. 

My dog has not been fed in years. 

It's even worse than it appears, but it's alright.

The cow is giving kerosene.

My stupid kid can't read at seventeen, and the words he knows are all obscene.

But it's alright. 

I will get by. 

2 people like this

11 hours ago, AslatIE said:

Found a Marshall JCM 800 in an online used market for 700 bucks, but it was sold the day before I saw it. Fucking bummer.

That sucks, mate.

Wasn't @soon planning on selling one of those??? Sorry if I'm mistaken.

1 person likes this

Ugh....fifth straight day of stormy weather here in Atlanta, what I would give to see some sunshine 😣

36 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

That sucks, mate.

Wasn't @soon planning on selling one of those??? Sorry if I'm mistaken.

You are correct!  Im planning to sell a JCM 800 Lead Series in white vinyl casing.

I'd sell it individually and I am also planning to sell a vintage Hiwatt Custom 100

Thans for thinking pointing that out!

@AslatIE let me know if youd like to see pics and what not

1 person likes this

Just now, soon said:

You are correct!  Im planning to sell a JCM 800 Lead Series in white vinyl casing.

I'd sell it individually and I am also planning to sell a vintage Hiwatt Custom 100

Thans for thinking pointing that out!

@AslatIE let me know if youd like to see pics and what not

Yeah sure, just pm me pics and the price :) 

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

Yeah sure, just pm me pics and the price :) 

will do.  just realized something though: there are multiple products in that line.  I have the JCM 800 Lead Series 4x12 cabinet.  Sounds as good as everyone says.  Theres also combo amps.  What are you looking for?

So, after the concert in Hannover (this, I'm German :P ) I visited my brother on my way back. We had a nice evening yesterday and also a nice day with my nephew and niece today. However, I have 2 children myself which I unfortunately rarely see. I think women have no idea what they do to fathers when they deny them to see their kids whenever both sides want that, it's like part of you dying again and again and again sucking the life out of you....really hurts so much, worst pain ever. It was really a great weekend, but that sucks so much. And an intensive one, shed quite some tears, of joy, sorrow and a mixture of both. I'll need some time to get things sorted out for me.

4 hours ago, Zurimor said:

So, after the concert in Hannover (this, I'm German :P ) I visited my brother on my way back. We had a nice evening yesterday and also a nice day with my nephew and niece today. However, I have 2 children myself which I unfortunately rarely see. I think women have no idea what they do to fathers when they deny them to see their kids whenever both sides want that, it's like part of you dying again and again and again sucking the life out of you....really hurts so much, worst pain ever. It was really a great weekend, but that sucks so much. And an intensive one, shed quite some tears, of joy, sorrow and a mixture of both. I'll need some time to get things sorted out for me.

Wow that breaks my heart, mate. Your ex is a cunt. I hope you get to see your kids soon.

3 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Wow that breaks my heart, mate. Your ex is a cunt. I hope you get to see your kids soon.

Yeah, at the moment she does the "I don't trust you" number, she knows better. Never expected her doing such shit, but there's not much I can do about it. It happens that you break up, but when there are kids involved, you should try to get along, her dream seems to be no contact at all. Going through it for years now amd I already inveted so much that this will never happen. It's terrible that you can't see your own children when you want it, we need way better laws, fathers are so lost when it comes to this. The mother can tell whatever kind of bullshit and almost nobody questions it. Some professionals involved just plainly lied in front of the court, saying I showed no interest when I in fact phoned them and asked about my children. It were them who told me to refrain from it, they don't have the time for that in everyday business. Of course I have my lawyer and we're making slow progress, but it's really, really slow. Well, there are better times to come, but those years are just lost. I would love to change it, but there's not much I can do about it. About 2 weeks to go until I see them again.

However, I really enjoyed the time with my brother, my niece and nephew (there is no general term for male and female, right? if so, someone should invent it. :lol:), it's just a pity that those situations can also be pretty tough at times.

1 person likes this