The whining thread

john lennon

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i'd just pray he comes to his senses. she sounds like trouble!

He has only has two real girlfriends. The first one was a stripper who told him she was having his baby. He later found out that when she was supposedly going to visit her other two babies, she was actually boinking her babies daddy and it was his baby. He was heartbroken then connected with this winner :facepalm:

Just now, BlueJean Baby said:

He has only has two real girlfriends. The first one was a stripper who told him she was having his baby. He later found out that when she was supposedly going to visit her other two babies, she was actually boinking her babies daddy and it was his baby. He was heartbroken then connected with this winner :facepalm:

sounds like he is a good guy but maybe some self esteem issues?

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

has he been to therapy? sorry if that's prying.

Yeah they put him on antidepressants that turned him into a zombie. Then his stepdad wasn't the greatest father figure either. He moved out at 17, well actually in with my next door neighbor, I was kinda trapped in that marriage being in California and dead broke because he would not work...could not afford to come home myself to get away. My son and i have always been close, he was so glad when I finally got out of that relationship last year. I blame myself, but it all boils down to the abusive shit I went through with his dad...I was a basket case for years. I didn't want my family to know what I had been through. Now if I try to talk to my mom about it, she says she can't hear it because it upsets her...wtf...how does she think I feel?? I lived it. And now my son texted me last night to be careful because his dad is back in Atlanta and has been trying to contact him to come live with him. Not gonna happen asshole..my son hates him :blink:

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i hate when drs just put people on anti depressants. i mean some people need them BUT they also need to talk about the trauma they endured. hope for the best for your son and yourself :)

Thanks. I had posted some this morning in the relationship thread about his dad. It is a true horror story. My son is happy with this girl and seems much better now, even if she is not what I would have wanted for him. Since I am finally free again, I have finally gotten a better perspective on things too. Doubt I will ever marry again, just really want to find real love, not another control freak...I am much stronger than I was when I got involved with the second mistake.

9 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Thanks. I had posted some this morning in the relationship thread about his dad. It is a true horror story. My son is happy with this girl and seems much better now, even if she is not what I would have wanted for him. Since I am finally free again, I have finally gotten a better perspective on things too. Doubt I will ever marry again, just really want to find real love, not another control freak...I am much stronger than I was when I got involved with the second mistake.

i don't know if you know what i went through with my horrid ex but i feel the exact same way.

6 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

oh no those are awful! do you take the meds just when they occur or have you tried the preventive ones? :(

yep! totally agree with you :facepalm:

I was managing them with a prescribed painkiller. I saw the doctor and she thinks it may be because I have been helping out at work recently on day shifts instead of my usual nights. One of the reasons I stay on nights is because I get less frequent headaches. So I'm back on nights only this weekend :) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i don't know if you know what i went through with my horrid ex but i feel the exact same way.

You have told me some. Mine got really bad the week before I had my son, tried to take car keys away because he was drunk. He threw me on the floor, grabbed my face and tried to shove my head through the hardwood floor eight and a half months pregnant. It only got worse from there. Moved me to Virginia, I got a good job, where I had to dress up for work. I had to wear makeup to downplay my looks, got accused of dressing up for someone else, refused to let me have a phone in the house so I couldn't call for help, drove me to and from work. God awful abuse, had to wear long sleeves to work in 90 degree weather and tons of makeup to cover bruises. 

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I was managing them with a prescribed painkiller. I saw the doctor and she thinks it may be because I have been helping out at work recently on day shifts instead of my usual nights. One of the reasons I stay on nights is because I get less frequent headaches. So I'm back on nights only this weekend :) 

that's good news! hope you feel much better soon :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

You have told me some. Mine got really bad the week before I had my son, tried to take car keys away because he was drunk. He threw me on the floor, grabbed my face and tried to shove my head through the hardwood floor eight and a half months pregnant. It only got worse from there. Moved me to Virginia, I got a good job, where I had to dress up for work. I had to wear makeup to downplay my looks, got accused of dressing up for someone else, refused to let me have a phone in the house so I couldn't call for help, drove me to and from work. God awful abuse, had to wear long sleeves to work in 90 degree weather and tons of makeup to cover bruises. 

that is bad. aside from getting death threats from his loser druggie buddies and being physically abused there are parts i cannot talk about even now. but a really great one was him locking me in the garage to look after his tools ( he was a mechanic as well as a dealer ) because some of the biker people he got the drugs from had threatened to come and take the tools cos he spent the money he made selling drugs buying copious amounts of cocaine. and what was i going to do if they showed up???? wtf!

then there was the guy who practically raped me because he had been ripped off by the horrid ex. lucky for me one of the few nice guys who'd come over showed up just in time.

geez just writing this is bringing it all back and that's the worst part. it's over now but the  terrible memories don't go away :facepalm:

10 hours ago, PappyTron said:

Have you tried to not be such a bitch? I'm not saying that you should try and change who you are, but if your boyfriend means that much to you it may be worth taking the time to consider his feelings more before unleashing your inner bitch.

I'm working on it, I am. Perhaps I should try not being drunk all the time so I don't say whatever pops up in my head. 

12 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

that must suck! my older brother always picked the worst gfs. one told my mom that she'd been in a water skiing accident and the boat motor ran over her legs and she had to have them amputated...a total lie as it turned out, she was a psycho :facepalm: and one that he ended up marrying  divorced him after 2 months cos my brother joined the air force and wasn't at her beck and call all the time. another, whom he also married, well i don't want to speak ill of the dead but she was pretty bad as well...

How does one lie about having ones legs amputated, I mean they'd be right there under her arse, surely the lie would become apparent when she excused herself from the table :lol:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

My son's girlfriend is a fuckin' idiot. I asked him to get her to sends me some new pics of him. She just posted two on Facebook, she obviously didn't look at what she posted...one is fine but does she really think his mom wants to see a pic of him holding his dick??? Omg...I need to clear that image from my head :scared: I sent her a message telling her to take it down now...

Did you say to yourself, ''I made that'' haha.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Did you say to yourself, ''I made that'' haha.

No...I was too shocked, I mean yeah I changed his diapers when he was little, but it was not in that state back then...bad thing is my mom kept asking if she sent the pics yet because she wanted to see them...that would have given her heart failure :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

No...I was too shocked, I mean yeah I changed his diapers when he was little, but it was not in that state back then...bad thing is my mom kept asking if she sent the pics yet because she wanted to see them...that would have given her heart failure :facepalm:

I can imagine a rather awkward scenario if he arrived at some stage for tea and you are serving sausages!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Not sure what you mean...what is cancelled?? :shrugs:

can·cel

(kăn′səl)

v. can·celed, can·cel·ing, can·cels also can·celled or can·cel·ling
v.tr.
a. To annul or invalidate: cancel a credit card.
b. To decide or announce that (a planned or scheduled event) will not take place, especially with no intention ofholding it at a later time: cancel a picnic; cancel a soccer game

5 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

can·cel

(kăn′səl)

v. can·celed, can·cel·ing, can·cels also can·celled or can·cel·ling
v.tr.
a. To annul or invalidate: cancel a credit card.
b. To decide or announce that (a planned or scheduled event) will not take place, especially with no intention ofholding it at a later time: cancel a picnic; cancel a soccer game

No I know what it means... lol...I was just trying to understand what you were referring to, but after rereading your post, I think I get it.... for some reason, probably lack of my morning coffee, I thought you were referring to something on the forum....:rofl-lol: