The whining thread

john lennon

Just now, BlueJean Baby said:

No I know what it means... lol...I was just trying to understand what you were referring to, but after rereading your post, I think I get it.... for some reason, probably lack of my morning coffee, I thought you were referring to something on the forum....:rofl-lol:

I was gonna type out the real answer but being a smart-ass is so much fun :lol: 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

How does one lie about having ones legs amputated, I mean they'd be right there under her arse, surely the lie would become apparent when she excused herself from the table :lol:

OMG i forgot to mention that she told this lie on the phone to my mom! yes it would be extremely hard to say that in person to someone :lol: i was very young but i do recall my brother never brought her to our house but when my mom talked to him about this he said she'd made it all up...a compulsive liar she was!

9 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

It isn't Heather Mills, is it, your brother is dating?

LOL no this one claimed to have lost both legs. that was eons ago, as i said he is much older than me and  he had been through 2 wives and last i heard a new girlfriend. he is my half brother and always hated my dad so when my mom passed he left. he came back about 5 years after my mom died and weasled his way into getting my dad to buy him a car and give him some cash. then he disappeared...not even sure if he knows my dad has passed now too.

ok this is whine with a twist. i am so not an early morning riser but around 5 a.m. i heard this loud crash. it has been super windy and i was afraid one of my trees had toppled over onto the roof. so i got up and went outside, trees were fine and i still have no idea what the crash was but it was cold as hell and woke me up completely. now comes the twist...i saw such cool things! the stars were still out and looked so huge and brilliant. then it started getting lighter and i saw a bunny so i got the bunny food out and fed him. the sky was like a dark reddish color but then as it got lighter it turned all pink...the snow on the peaks of the mountains even got a pink tint. it was so beautiful! i know i will pay for this as i only got like four hours sleep but it was worth it :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

ok this is whine with a twist. i am so not an early morning riser but around 5 a.m. i heard this loud crash. it has been super windy and i was afraid one of my trees had toppled over onto the roof. so i got up and went outside, trees were fine and i still have no idea what the crash was but it was cold as hell and woke me up completely. now comes the twist...i saw such cool things! the stars were still out and looked so huge and brilliant. then it started getting lighter and i saw a bunny so i got the bunny food out and fed him. the sky was like a dark reddish color but then as it got lighter it turned all pink...the snow on the peaks of the mountains even got a pink tint. it was so beautiful! i know i will pay for this as i only got like four hours sleep but it was worth it :)

Bucolic certainly, however no hot blokes?

• Like 1

1. I wish I had more motivation

2. I wish I had more money

3. I wish I had more time

4. I wish my family would act the way I wanted them to

5. I wish I would stop worrying about politics and a world war III

6. I wish GNR would release a new album or song

7. I wish I could just be in my band for a job

AND that is basically it.

/thread for me

28 minutes ago, classicrawker said:

No, that is why God invented ganja..........

I see God as more a coke guy, think about it, he's up there looking down on us, he has a door policy, do this do that. He thinks he's better than us. It's a test, that's another way of saying I'm keep all the best shit for myself. 

Jesus was the weed guy. Hey be nice to each other man. Long hair, no job just wandering around smoking. He has an entourage. Jesus was not unlike Leo Dicaprio really. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, wasted said:

I see God as more a coke guy, think about it, he's up there looking down on us, he has a door policy, do this do that. He thinks he's better than us. It's a test, that's another way of saying I'm keep all the best shit for myself. 

Jesus was the weed guy. Hey be nice to each other man. Long hair, no job just wandering around smoking. He has an entourage. Jesus was not unlike Leo Dicaprio really. 

Well said but if you want a buzz with no hangover ganja is your choice......once you run out coke gives a worse hangover than alcohol IMHO...just sucks the life out of you....

29 minutes ago, classicrawker said:

Well said but if you want a buzz with no hangover ganja is your choice......once you run out coke gives a worse hangover than alcohol IMHO...just sucks the life out of you....

If you god why would you run out? 

Weed is definitely better if you get the stuff Jesus smoked, I always ended up with the hash terrorists smoke before a beheading. 

• Like 1

On 04/02/2017 at 9:13 PM, ZoSoRose said:

1. I wish I had more motivation

2. I wish I had more money

3. I wish I had more time

4. I wish my family would act the way I wanted them to

5. I wish I would stop worrying about politics and a world war III

6. I wish GNR would release a new album or song

7. I wish I could just be in my band for a job

AND that is basically it.

/thread for me

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PappyTron said:

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

I came to whine about the Patriots but this made me laugh. Totally forgot about that little song. Skee-Lo :lol:

• Like 1

ok so i have a lot to whine about :P today i called my pharmacy because there is a drug i HAVE to take every day for health reasons. i called the refill in Fri but today they said your insurance denied it cos they want you to take another version of it ( cheaper no doubt. ) might have been nice of them to let me know! so then i tried calling the dr's office for TWO HOURS and all i got was that stupid no one can take your call recording. so i said EFF this and went all the way to the dr's office. was there another hour because they are slower than molasses in January! finally got the medication i needed but had to stop at the grocery store and it was packed with the slowest people in the world and i almost lost it when this chick stops in the MIDDLE of the aisle to take a phone call. then on the way home i started coughing...like i said before i truly believe dr's offices are cesspools of disease! it is three pm and i am seriously thinking of having some wine :lol:

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

ok so i have a lot to whine about :P today i called my pharmacy because there is a drug i HAVE to take every day for health reasons. i called the refill in Fri but today they said your insurance denied it cos they want you to take another version of it ( cheaper no doubt. ) might have been nice of them to let me know! so then i tried calling the dr's office for TWO HOURS and all i got was that stupid no one can take your call recording. so i said EFF this and went all the way to the dr's office. was there another hour because they are slower than molasses in January! finally got the medication i needed but had to stop at the grocery store and it was packed with the slowest people in the world and i almost lost it when this chick stops in the MIDDLE of the aisle to take a phone call. then on the way home i started coughing...like i said before i truly believe dr's offices are cesspools of disease! it is three pm and i am seriously thinking of having some wine :lol:

So glad I left the pharmacy business. 

• Like 1