Paul Stanley of Kiss

dontdamnmeuyi2015

Paul Stanley suffered a concussion while skiing.

when will 60 and over people realize you can't do this shit anymore. I remember one episode of the Gene Simmons show where he went skiing the fell down and laid there for hours before someone found him. I wanted to know why the guy with the camera didn't go for help? lol

And let's now forget Sonny Bono skiing into a tree.

Paul's already had one hip replacement. What else does he want to replace? Maybe his brain for doing something stupid.

Listen people, you many feel young in your mind, but your body and bones are crying for you to sit your ass down and play chess.

Glad he's okay.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

I thought Paul Stanley was from Poison

Seriously dude? lol

Well, unfortunately when you hit your 30's your bones start to weaken. Can't do much about it. Some things you did when you were younger start to get harder. Also your balance isn't so good. lol That's what my mom tells me.

Anyway, glad he's okay. When I watch the early Kiss videos where Paul is jumping all over the stage with those high boots on, it doesn't surprise me that he needed a hip replacement. Like I said, your bones don't hold up well as you age. It sucks.

• Like 1

Paul's easily one of the greatest frontmen in classic rock, still doing what he loves at his age shows he has no interest in slowing down at all.

He just needs to make sure he stays in shape for the inevitable second KISS reunion.. :P

• Like 1

8 hours ago, James Bond said:

I honestly don't want another reunion. Paul's voice isn't getting any better (even tuning down didn't really help) and Peter was already struggling to keep up by the Farewell Tour. Ace and Gene would be the only ones to hold the thing together.

They need to end it the right way.

Right now it's a tribute band.

13 hours ago, DR DOOM said:

You serious?

Like, with Peter?

That's the talk right now on the KISS forums.

17 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

They need to end it the right way.

Right now it's a tribute band.

That's the talk right now on the KISS forums.

I don't disagree about ending it the right way - I've always suspected that they'd reunite again. I just can't imagine it sounding very good!

On 1/28/2017 at 1:05 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Seriously dude? lol

Well, unfortunately when you hit your 30's your bones start to weaken. Can't do much about it. Some things you did when you were younger start to get harder. Also your balance isn't so good. lol That's what my mom tells me.

Anyway, glad he's okay. When I watch the early Kiss videos where Paul is jumping all over the stage with those high boots on, it doesn't surprise me that he needed a hip replacement. Like I said, your bones don't hold up well as you age. It sucks.

exactly! 

Peter Criss ain't coming back, I seriously doubt it.

I know that Gene is not interested in making another Kiss album unless there's a financial model that works. So that would mean Ace Frehley.

He said "People have convinced themselves they don't wanna pay for stuff. And last time I checked, KISS is not a charity." :D

On 28/01/2017 at 3:25 AM, DieselDaisy said:

He may as well have been during the '80s.

even though 80% of kiss in the eighties sucks, paul was smart enough to team up with desmond child and diane warren to create this underrated classic!

because   Love's like a glove and it fits just right!

:rofl-lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ludurigan said:

even though 80% of kiss in the eighties sucks, paul was smart enough to team up with desmond child and diane warren to create this underrated classic!

because   Love's like a glove and it fits just right!

I can go one better sir,

''Let's put the x in sex

love's like a muscle and you make me wanna flex''

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I can go one better sir,

''Let's put the x in sex

love's like a muscle and you make me wanna flex''

thats top class lyrics right there!

and its also instructional!

paul used to give a sign language class before playing this song live!

- you know what i am talkin about when i go like that?

- you know what i am talkin about when i go like this?

• Like 1