Slash Urges Japan To Stop Hunting Dolphins

I think its great that jes behind that. Its akwyas nice to see celebrities use their voices for good causes.

Also perhaps it was cut to fit only what they wanted which was about the Dolphins. I'm wondering if there's a full version somewhere?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

Slash speaking out for dolphins makes me think of Matt.

Was Matt's obsession with Dolphins what lead to the Estranged dolphins or did the Estranged dolphins lead to Matt's obsession?

Yes and before the reunion, Slash participated in shows organized by Sorum to support this dolphins cause.

• Like 2

That was pretty awesome!

He is talking about Taiji and if you want to know all of the horror, just go to Seasheperds page. There is also a doc about it, called The Cove. Anyway the methods how it's done is sickening.

Another thing what would help is stop going to dolphins shows/themeparcs!!!!. Those are a big reason what keeps this going on. The fishermen make a lot of money with selling the dolphin baby's, more than selling the meat.

I always loved Matt for giving this attention. Pretty awesome Slash spoke out against it as well:wub:.

Edited by MB.
  • Like 1

I'm so sorry for dolphins and the way they treat them in Japan glad slash talked about it. I wish the interview was edited better cause I can't hear what he says about the shows a part for magic or something like this... Also always mind blowing for me to see slash being called again Guns N' Roses guitarist :P

On 1/30/2017 at 7:25 PM, Funky.Monkey said:

Slash Urges Japan To Stop Hunting Dolphins

Reuters - Shot January 27, 2017

Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash has called for an end to what he calls a "deplorable" situation in regards to the annual dolphin hunting and slaughter in a western Japanese fishing town.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/slash-urges-japan-to-stop-hunting-dolphins/vp-AAmkHy4

Finally something I can get behind again. Been a while 

On 1/30/2017 at 2:14 AM, sanity_lost said:

Slash speaking out for dolphins makes me think of Matt.

Was Matt's obsession with Dolphins what lead to the Estranged dolphins or did the Estranged dolphins lead to Matt's obsession?

Slash's 2nd solo in estranged was reminiscent to everyone including me of Dolphins and the sound they make when they communicate. Believe Axl also donated to one of their cause. Not sure if it as the same cause as this Japan one you see on social media everyday now 

Edited by Top-Hatted One