Slash Urges Japan To Stop Hunting Dolphins

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 8:17 PM, AxlRoseCDII said:

Why has "The Most Dangerous Band In The World" been so outspoken and political lately? :lol:

Probably to keep us distracted from issues we really care about, like changing the set list, creating new music, working things out with izzy and steven, etc.

I'm sure Slash will finally start talking after the cash grab ends

• Like 1

On 1/31/2017 at 2:23 PM, Billsfan said:

Probably to keep us distracted from issues we really care about, like changing the set list, creating new music, working things out with izzy and steven, etc.

I'm sure Slash will finally start talking after the cash grab ends

i so disagree. i think with age came maturity and without spending money on drugs, the time saved by not doing drugs and the clarity that comes by not doing drugs Slash has seen there are causes he can back and help by speaking out! he is an animal lover and i believe he is sincere in his wanting to bring attention to these atrocities. kudos Slash!

• Like 3

Good for Slash. Unfortunately, Japan has been hunting dolphins for years and they won't stop. Maybe it's karma when Japan gets those earthquakes?

I'm sick of anyone or any country who kills innocent animals.

Man always fucks up the eco system when he begins to kill off animals. they are all here for a reason just like humans are, but hey then again, man kills man, so they think they have the right to kill anything.

Like I said, Japan has had it's share of horrible things so maybe they deserve it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I'm sick of anyone or any country who kills innocent animals.

oh i so agree! there was a species of black rhinos declared extinct not long ago....extinct as in gone forever! never coming back. all because some sickos want their horns. i could go on and on. it makes me sick thinking about it and i don't understand why more people don't care. is the almighty dollar THAT important?? people that are ok with this are really messed up IMO. and we in the US are no better really....listen to the stories about animal abuse, walk through an animal shelter...smh. this may be a rant but it's a rant i feel strongly about!

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

23 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i so disagree. i think with age came maturity and without spending money on drugs, the time saved by not doing drugs and the clarity that comes by not doing drugs Slash has seen there are causes he can back and help by speaking out! he is an animal lover and i believe he is sincere in his wanting to bring attention to these atrocities. kudos Slash!

I'm gonna so disagree and stick with the distraction theory. Mature men don't sell out

The "distraction theory" is absurd beyond belief. Slash has been supporting causes he believes in for years.

He (and Myles) wrote Beneath The Savage Sun and made a video trying to save elephants by stopping the ivory trade. He also played on a song Matt Sorum made (Hands Together) to help the people from Haiti affected by a massive earthquake years ago, was part of the NOH8 campaign, tried to save Billy the elephant (not talking about Axl in his chubbiest days :P) and collaborated with the LA Zoo several times. And this is just off the top of my head, I'm sure he's done a lot more than that, he's just doing what he's been doing for years.

13433_medium.jpg?1291383170

"Hi, I'm Slash. A lot of people consider me a wild exotic animal" :lol:

• Like 3

On 05/02/2017 at 10:09 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

on this thread? and @Wagszilla even in jest i find that abhorrent! 

I made a pertinent remark about Japanese fisheries, in a comical manner albeit, and it went somewhere without the decency of a reason or a motivation. To quote Sairy Gamp, 'sich is life'.

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 2:40 PM, DieselDaisy said:

Every time I comment here somebody deletes my post so do not look at me for an opinion as I'm not allowed one!

Well you may wanna stay out of America then. Unless you're on the liberal agenda the same thing happens so...

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 3:09 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

and i'm gonna disagree and say that mature men stand up for things they feel strongly about. and that is all i am saying :)

Well, I guess we shouldn't be killing dolphins. I'm really not even a seafood fan so, I guess there's nothing to gain from where I stand?