GN'R Logo Billboard Spotted In LA

42 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Hopefully something special for the 30th Anniversary of AFD. Just another show with the same set would be dumb

39 minutes ago, Caught_in_a_Coma said:

AFD5 show

That's what I want to happen :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GoBucky said:

I do some work on the side for the Blackhawks and they told me they heard Guns was working with the United Center about booking a show later this year...take it for what it is, but its something.

Id love more USA dates. If they do Chicago it bodes well for Detroit

• Like 1

When is the official anniversary of AFD, July? They have a gap around this time. It would be great if they did an appetite set in its entirety. Just don't know how I would feel about it with the current line up. I guess it would be too much to ask for one night back to basics original 5 intermate venue. 

Edited by Archtop
Sp

1 minute ago, Archtop said:

When is the official anniversary of AFD, July? They have a gap around this time. It would be great if they did an appetite set in its entirety. Just don't know how I would feel about it with the current line up. I guess it would be too much to ask for one night back to basics original 5 intermit venue. 

Yeah the gap is about a week or so. The end of European Tour in July 15th. The begining of the U.S. Tour is July 27th

3 minutes ago, Padme said:

Yeah the gap is about a week or so. The end of European Tour in July 15th. The begining of the U.S. Tour is July 27th

?you quoted my spelling mistake. 

I just looked it up AFD was released on the 22nd. If a LA date coincides I think it would be daft not to mark in a special way. 

2 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Hopefully something special for the 30th Anniversary of AFD. Just another show with the same set would be dumb

I'm out of likes but god, I pray you're right

7 minutes ago, Padme said:

And don't forget Melissa, the most valuable member :lol:

Lmfbo Melissa Reese #GOAT :lol::rofl-lol::lol::rofl-lol: