GN'R Logo Billboard Spotted In LA

5 minutes ago, KURT19 said:

Dear Whoever is in Charge of this Band,

If your plans to commemorate and celebrate the anniversary of the release of Appetite For Destruction include anything EXCEPT the five original members, AND ONLY the five original members, playing the full album LIVE in it's entirety then you are completely and utterly off base and undoubtedly preparing to insult the entire worldwide Rock N' Roll community therefore I humbly propose that you quietly cancel such foolish and ill-advised plans.

(Wow.  THAT is a long sentence)

Of course, if you are planning on the five original members, and only the five original members, playing the full album LIVE in it's entirety then kindly disregard the above.

Brush your teeth with Rock N' Roll,

Kurt

Pretty much agree. Other thing that isn't a real AFD reunion for the anniversary will be absurd and cringe worthy as fuck. :facepalm:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MADDOGJONES said:

I hope they play the whole album back to front with Buckethead, Finck and DJ Ashba and make the entire worldwide Rock N' Roll community cry into their laps.

I bet you do.

5 minutes ago, AlexC said:

I wouldn't go that far and now I kind of want them to do the exact opposite just to see people like you start throwing your breakfast at the wall.

I want Chris Pitman to act out a one man play of Appetite for Destruction. Complete with sub-bass Welcome to the Jungle.

You should probably start camping out to get tickets for that now 

6 hours ago, MADDOGJONES said:

You have this real problem with entitlement, ya know? you want to know everything about everything even though it's none of your business.

It has nothing to do with "balls" or "respect"... it was a SURPRISE show, why should they tell anyone anything about it?

GUNS didn't sell you a reunion tour of anyone other than Axl, Slash and Duff. If you are disappointed about that, I'm sorry, but that's your fault not the bands. It is where is it all started for Axl, Slash and Duff. Perhaps they should have advertised it better for you? How does this work; "back where it all started for 50% of the band". Man that's got a ring to it! Better? You should work in marketing! I'll have to drop GNR a recommendation for you!

You really are the most dense poster on here. Holy shit Tshindy was right about you :lol:

• Like 1

If they play an AFD surprise show in LA they will for sure include Steven as he is motivated and presumably not very greedy....not sure though if he is fit enough to play the whole album. About Izzy, I don`t know if he even wants to be part of it, especially after his public outburst about the "loot".  As Axl said it: With Izzy you just don`t know....Maybe if they offer him a truckload of cash!? Have no idea what is motivating the guy. If the original 5 play some songs together I am 100% positive though it will be a one off thing.

I think some of you guys have a real problem with reality...We all want 5 original members but tbat is not posible

1.Izzy left the band in their prime when he had 28 years...Hiw do you except that He can play 2 years tour??...What is garancy?

2.Steven is the man.But he is ruined...He have to be happy because he is still alive...I wish him everything the best,but do you guys really think that he can play 2 years run????

10 minutes ago, gnrkoncerti said:

I think some of you guys have a real problem with reality...We all want 5 original members but tbat is not posible

1.Izzy left the band in their prime when he had 28 years...Hiw do you except that He can play 2 years tour??...What is garancy?

2.Steven is the man.But he is ruined...He have to be happy because he is still alive...I wish him everything the best,but do you guys really think that he can play 2 years run????

I think you have a real problem with reading comprehension since all of these points were discussed and negated in many threads

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, gnrkoncerti said:

Don't get it

He is saying that saying stuff like Steven cant play is utter bollocks. People ASSUME this, there is no basis for it! Steven "is ruined". What..HOW? Steven NEVER failed to play well or failed a tour apart from things unrelated to drugs such as breaking his arm, even during the heroin days of the AFD tour and the drinking binge during the loaded 2011 opening tour he played very well, what the hell is there to say he can't do it? He NEVER could not play at a show, always did his part, no matter what. That rumour is just plain dumb and has no basis to even exist.

Now he is sober, plays great as always, even rehearsed himself to play not only UYI but also CD songs, and he played a longer GNR set than Guns did in Argentina (!) with a tribute band, over 3 hours, including stuff he never got to play from UYI. And there's still people doubting, because "drugs". Yeah no. He sure as fuck can do it, there is no bigger motivation in this world for him to do a whole tour than playing with these guys, no amount of free pussy or booze would be better for him than having this gig back. He wants, is able to, and should be there.

And Izzy can't just "bail". Everyone playing in this big a tour is legally bound in a contract to play until it expires. All the issues he had with the original band in 1991 like Axls random outbursts are gone now. The only issue now is the cash being made.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1

Most of Izzy's reasons to quit are no longer a problem (Duff and Slash being zombies because of their insane drug/booze abuse, Axl getting 3 hours late to the shows, Axl causing riots, Axl doing massive video clips) so there's no reason to expect him to quit out of nowhere this time. Why would he do that?

About Steven, back when he was still doing drugs, the concern about him being able to play could make a lot of sense, but not now. If Duff "burnt pancreas" McKagan and Slash "pacemaker" Hudson can do it, why not Steven? Also he claimed he was doing two 25 song sets a day to be ready for the tour (wish he didn't push it that much). That means 50 songs a day, while GNR plays around 75 songs A WEEK because they normally don't do more than three shows in the same week. So yes, Steven is totally capable of doing it. He could get injured at some point like it happened last year to him AND to Axl but no one can know that beforehand.

On 3/16/2017 at 11:51 AM, Derick said:

Axl´s personal treiner on Instagram: "A nice way to brighten up my traffic delay! #gunsnroses #sunset#Losangeles #traffic #rocknroll #california#music #work #family"

17267953_1819102645009440_59485645199649

Hmmmm, so what does this comment mean?  What "Green One"?  Is that you @Blake Sabbath

blakesabbath84First the green one now this ?

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

On 2/3/2017 at 0:08 PM, Tom-Ass said:

Frank fucking blows donkey dick but I will still pay to see Axl, Slash and Duff in an arena any day. While the band could be better, seeing Slash play all those classic songs/solos again makes up for the rest of the bands shortcomings.  

im gonna be honest i've seen 3 shows this last year 

the first 2 i noticed franks terrible drumming but i still enjoyed the show 

the last i couldn't bear it any longer and did not enjoy the show, that being said i'll still go again as i really hope steven or matt are in the mix