GN'R Logo Billboard Spotted In LA

LMAO

55 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Please don't tell me your being serious!! :lol:

The used steel poles, metal framing and electrical equipment could provide much needed nutritional value that is wasted standing there that could be eaten by starving children in another continent.

No I thought it was obvious I was making fun of the cliche argument Padme used above:lol:

Edit LOL I also just realized someone made the same joke before me already. Sorry Oldest Goat

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, tsinindy said:

No offense, but why would you be all over an arena tour?

You think Frank's drumming will improve in a smaller setting miraculously?

You think Richard will tone down his annoying antics all of a sudden?

Will they have a smaller stage and no room for the smurfette

These have been your major complaints (and understandably so), what does an arena tour do to address any of those things?

Even with the useless smurf, shitting drumming and backing band on stage Axl, Slash and Duff manage to outshine all of those shortcomings enough to make it worth it. Could it be better? Hell yes.. But I am still enjoying it more than anything any of them did when they were apart.  I hate Stadium shows and it was still great.. It would be even better in a sold out Arena.. And who knows with this band.. Maybe they will come to their senses and continue to improve the lineup..

• Like 3

11 hours ago, fabrph5 said:

oh please, how many people have you fed?

Not food, but every year I donate clothes to charity. Have you ever donated something? Anyway I'm not a millionaire wasting money on some stupid billboard 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Speaking for myself, I was just teasing you, saying its a waste of money is a fair enough opinion.

But if you're donating clothes to Africa - don't. They don't need them and actually throw out most of the donated clothes because ironically the masses and masses they receive every year has basically destroyed their only local source of jobs/money, the textile industry. Not saying this in an authoritative way, I only found out recently.

I use donation to Africa as an example of spending the money in a better way. There are a million things they could do. Instead they spending a lot of money on a billboard that has been on displayed for 3 months. We know about another tour in South America including a couple of festivals in Brazil. Yet we still don't have a clue what that billboard means, assuming it has any meaning to beging with.

14 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

Its not their responsibility to donate money to africa. What kind of stupid logic is that? And you think youre doing good by donating clothes once a year? Wow. Somenoe give her a medal

Bravo!!

On 21/04/2017 at 1:32 PM, Zurimor said:

When you use the right software, you can assign a seperated track to each instrument, vocals, etc.

Just not a remaster of the master tape, that's all the difference.

You can't separate the instruments, vocals etc. from single track audio file, because you don't have the SEPARATED audio tracks (multitracks).

Sure you can try to modify the dynamic range compression (or expansion) example for midtones, hightones ect. But then it touches more than one area on the track.
Example if we have the AFD multitracks, then we could easily make Izzy's guitars volume up & compress it, and the take Slash's guitars down, we could take Adler's drums and take the reverb/echo off, and boost the dynamics to the snare drum and cymbals and leave the other parts like they were.

But, when you are just a random "youtube remaster guy" you can't cos you don't have the multitracks. Simple as that.

Edited by ruttu69
Typo
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ruttu69 said:

You can't separate the instruments, vocals etc. from single track audio file, because you don't have the SEPARATED audio tracks (multitracks).

Sure you can try to modify the dynamic range compression (or expansion) example for midtones, hightones ect. But then it touches more than one area on the track.
Example if we have the AFD multitracks, then we could easily make Izzy's guitars volume up & compress it, and the take Slash's guitars down, we could take Adler's drums and take the reverb/echo off, and boost the dynamics to the snare drum and cymbals and leave the other parts like they were.

But, when you are just a random "youtube remaster guy" you can't cos you don't have the multitracks. Simple as that.

Ummm.. have you ever actually looked around on youtube? The AFD multi tracks ARE OUT THERE FOR PEOPLE TO USE for remastering. People uploaded videos of just Slashs track of WTTJ and similar that would not be possible without having access to them

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Ummm.. have you ever actually looked around on youtube? The AFD multi tracks ARE OUT THERE FOR PEOPLE TO USE for remastering. People uploaded videos of just Slashs track of WTTJ and similar that would not be possible without having access to them

Only WTTJ has a multitrack out. And thats not even the "true" mutli, it's from Guitar Hero. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Oh sucks it's only WTTJ. What's not "true" about those though?

some of the different parts are combined into single tracks. For example: Alder's drumming and Axl's vocals are combined into one track instead of being two different ones.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, History2010 said:

some of the different parts are combined into single tracks. For example: Alder's drumming and Axl's vocals are combined into one track instead of being two different ones.  

Thanks. That also explains something similar going on with some of the multis I downloaded of slashs 2010 album 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ruttu69 said:

Actually, you can or at least come very close to it: http://audionamix.com/technology/adx-trax-pro/

Or another link with some short videos: http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-12510702

Was just a quick search on the web. Today's technology is a wonder. :)

Edited by Zurimor

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 8:30 PM, Tom-Ass said:

Even with the useless smurf, shitting drumming and backing band on stage Axl, Slash and Duff manage to outshine all of those shortcomings enough to make it worth it. Could it be better? Hell yes.. But I am still enjoying it more than anything any of them did when they were apart.  I hate Stadium shows and it was still great.. It would be even better in a sold out Arena.. And who knows with this band.. Maybe they will come to their senses and continue to improve the lineup..

Agreed. I could give a crap what others say about them "blowing their load" on this tour, it's never too late for an Appetite reunion and to be honest, I'd still rather have it than not at all. Stadiums arenas whatever..

Edited by Billsfan
  • Like 1

On 23.4.2017 at 0:54 AM, StrangerInThisTown said:

facepalm.jpg

Maybe you should calm down and do some research before posting next time. :)

Edited by ruttu69
typo