GN'R Logo Billboard Spotted In LA

55 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Exactly, literally every playlist on Spotify is called "This Is"

Don't understand how all these people get so excited over this.

Agree.

But it's still a bit weird from a band like gnr to just randomly promote themselves on spotify without releasing anything new.

40 minutes ago, kokkolan saatana said:

Agree.

But it's still a bit weird from a band like gnr to just randomly promote themselves on spotify without releasing anything new.

It's Spotify promoting them, no? They push bands that are "hot" especially and Guns have the biggest tour of the year (probably).

• Like 3

7 hours ago, kokkolan saatana said:

Agree.

Prince had a "This Is: Prince" playlist appear a couple months back. As far as I'm aware, he's not releasing anything anytime soon.

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Prince had a "This Is: Prince" playlist appear a couple months back. As far as I'm aware, he's not releasing anything anytime soon.

That's not what I meant tho. Sry, my english isnt very strong. I just found them posting that playlist on every social media a bit odd since I know that exact playlist has been on Spotify for ages. So why now?

But yeah, it's probably what @Silent Jay said. Gotta keep the thing going during a break, too ;)

10 hours ago, MADDOGJONES said:

It's Spotify promoting them, no? They push bands that are "hot" especially and Guns have the biggest tour of the year (probably).

Well no they don't actually not really even close (Coldplay, Metallica, U2 clearly bigger).

17 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

If you would have proceeded to read the rest of the thread instead of cherry picking my lone post and ignoring the rest you would realize that your post is entirely obsolete. Oh the irony :lol:

Oh the stupidity..Of course I don't quote all your shameful posts in my post, that would be waste of time.

you clearly don't have a clue about this band or audio engineering so it would be better just shut up.

On 25.4.2017 at 4:52 AM, RebecaCess said:

Please stop with the mind games... 

Two weeks ago they changed the Spotify photo for one with the bullet logo, now... 

This is: Guns N' Roses 

Just out of pure curiosity, what photo did they use before the bullet logo? (I don't use Spotify)

and I know it doesn't mean anything :cry: ( there are plenty of those comments here) but I still want to know...

2 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

Just out of pure curiosity, what photo did they use before the bullet logo? (I don't use Spotify)

and I know it doesn't mean anything :cry: ( there are plenty of those comments here) but I still want to know...

Axl's face in profile singing into a mic. But it was changed to the bullet logo ages ago and that Appetite picture was used long before the reunion was even speculated, as were a bunch of classic era photos.

Written by Music Feeds on April 26, 2017

Whispers of a new album from Guns N’ Roses‘ reunited lineup have now become, well, screams.

A source close to the band has told Music Feeds that the current GNR lineup — that’s Axl Rose, Slash, Duff McKagan, rhythm guitarist Richard Fortus, drummer Frank Ferrer and keyboardists Melissa Reese and Dizzy Reed — have been busy writing new material together while on the road, and have plans to record a brand new album this year.

What’s more, despite recently wrapping up their huge Not In This Lifetime world tour, the partly-reunited original GNR lineup have now signalled on more than one occasion that they’re far from over.

Case in point: After jetting off from Australia, the band told local fans in no uncertain terms that “they’ll be back” to tour the country again, and Slash has since mysteriously teased that “there’s more to come”.

http://musicfeeds.com.au/news/best-evidence-yet-guns-n-roses-working-new-album/#3VUwZpbUXBecVrTt.99

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

Written by Music Feeds on April 26, 2017

Whispers of a new album from Guns N’ Roses‘ reunited lineup have now become, well, screams.

A source close to the band has told Music Feeds that the current GNR lineup — that’s Axl Rose, Slash, Duff McKagan, rhythm guitarist Richard Fortus, drummer Frank Ferrer and keyboardists Melissa Reese and Dizzy Reed — have been busy writing new material together while on the road, and have plans to record a brand new album this year.

What’s more, despite recently wrapping up their huge Not In This Lifetime world tour, the partly-reunited original GNR lineup have now signalled on more than one occasion that they’re far from over.

Case in point: After jetting off from Australia, the band told local fans in no uncertain terms that “they’ll be back” to tour the country again, and Slash has since mysteriously teased that “there’s more to come”.

http://musicfeeds.com.au/news/best-evidence-yet-guns-n-roses-working-new-album/#3VUwZpbUXBecVrTt.99

I really hope this happens

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

Written by music Feeds on April 26, 2017

Wow. Time flies. I thought we were still in April. I was looking forward to the summer shows. I'm sorry I missed them.

• Like 1

On 25/04/2017 at 10:30 AM, tsinindy said:

Well no they don't actually not really even close (Coldplay, Metallica, U2 clearly bigger).

The numbers are not even close? they are very close and still counting... anyway, it's a another discussion.

They seem to have done bigger numbers than Metallica from what I can see reported, but whatever, I did add a "probably".

If Metallica are doing bigger business on their recent tour than the GN'R reunion I''ll eat your hat.

3 hours ago, MADDOGJONES said:

The numbers are not even close? they are very close and still counting... anyway, it's a another discussion.

They seem to have done bigger numbers than Metallica from what I can see reported, but whatever, I did add a "probably".

If Metallica are doing bigger business on their recent tour than the GN'R reunion I''ll eat your hat.

Eat away.....same venue, Foro Sol in Mexico City....GnR played two nights (maybe sold out both, not really sure)....metallica played and sold out three.  Upcoming summer US Stadium tour, Metallica is virtually sold out, GnR not so much.  Have a good day brah.

Edited by tsinindy

2 hours ago, tsinindy said:

Eat away.....same venue, Foro Sol in Mexico City....GnR played two nights (maybe sold out both, not really sure)....metallica played and sold out three.  Upcoming summer US Stadium tour, Metallica is virtually sold out, GnR not so much.  Have a good day brah.

Metallica also have avenged sevenfold and voltbeat opening. Both of those bands especially a7, can move quite a bit of tickets themselves. Let's remember too that this is guns 2nd leg of stadium shows in the states. 

4 hours ago, tsinindy said:

I said tour of the year (probably), not who did the most in each specific venue, but if they did have a bigger tour for the year I would be surprised, given the hype around Slash and Duff being back in GN'R, but maybe they did. If they did and you know they did I would like to see the figures (not to call you out, but it would be interesting and very surprising to me, I did google but didn't get the answer). I don't know who had the bigger tour by the way, but I know GN'R have had a massive year in terms of money, people attending, etc.