GN'R Logo Billboard Spotted In LA

1 minute ago, emybdc said:

I've heard Staples Center and The Forum have open dates on the days of the break of the tour in July, especially July 21st... Which happens to be the anniversary of AFD

:popcorn:

What does that have to do with the billboard?

FAKE NEWS

• Like 1

Just now, Axl_morris said:

I just phoned up the staples center, the lady informed me they have  a reservation but that's all that she could say and to check back in a few weeks

That's not how you do it. You say you're mr. Lebeis from gnr managament and you want to do an adjustment on the concert for that specific date or whatever...

1 minute ago, Axl_morris said:

Im going to phone back tomorrow with an accent prendending im a catering manager for an event in late July and i need more details.

Yes, fast learner. Do an indian accent. Just for the fucks of it

Edited by xBrownstonex

27 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Update on Slash at Canter's:

I'm sitting two tables away. Made eye contact with Slash (at least I think I did, who can tell underneath those fuckin sunglasses and all that FAKE hair (we all know you're bald Slash)). Just trying to get the nerve to ask him a question. I keep miming "BILLBOARD" but he just keeps laughing at me. I think we're about to become fast friends.

You didn't ask about Izzy and Steven?:(

11 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

ozzy_slash_tea_zpsfuoekbqs.jpg

Just snapped this pic of Slash. Still can't get the nerve to ask him anything.

At Canters? Didn't think it was the kind of place for chintz curtains and China tea cups

56 minutes ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Update on Slash at Canter's:

I'm sitting two tables away. Made eye contact with Slash (at least I think I did, who can tell underneath those fuckin sunglasses and all that FAKE hair (we all know you're bald Slash)). Just trying to get the nerve to ask him a question. I keep miming "BILLBOARD" but he just keeps laughing at me. I think we're about to become fast friends.

He ain't bald. Sorry I know it's insignificant but that part of your comment jumped out and I had to correct it.

GO AND SPEAK TO HIM!

11 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Lol that's not Canter's. #fakenews09cdac22577757b5db4fcac0ccda1e3b.jpg

Damn. Every time something cool happens I just want to believe it... I shoulda known haha.