GN'R Logo Billboard Spotted In LA

5 minutes ago, Derick said:

A FM radio from LA said that next week there´s a big announcement about Guns N ' Roses. 

I took it from Fede´s FB (That Periscope guy)

giphy.gif

AFD5 starts now? Or a new album/song? Because seriously if it's anything less than that at this point this will be the most anti-climatic lead up since Geraldo Rivera opened Al Capone's vault in '86. :ph34r:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

giphy.gif

AFD5 starts now? Or a new album/song? Because seriously if it's anything less than that at this point this will be the most anti-climatic lead up since Geraldo Rivera opened Al Capone's vault in '86. :ph34r:

I'd bet on a AFD5 show. The puzzle is starting to take shape. Last week Adler talked to an Argentine forum and declined to say anything about the current moment of the band. He justified saying he was under contract. Then today Fernando posted that visit to Live Nation, we already have that billboard..So, idk, let´s wait and see..As always! :question:

10 minutes ago, Derick said:

I'd bet on a AFD5 show. The puzzle is starting to take shape. Last week Adler talked to an Argentine forum and declined to say anything about the current moment of the band. He justified saying he was under contract. Then today Fernando posted that visit to Live Nation, we already have that billboard..So, idk, let´s wait and see..As always! :question:

Yeah, I'm thinking it's either a AFD5 surprise gig or they'll just be announcing more dates.

Do you happen to have a link for the Steven forum/post? (If you dont, that's ok.)

10 hours ago, gunsguy said:

It wasent removed, it appears as though it is covered with a black sheet... interesting, something to reveal under it?

Kind of a waste of money on the original billboard if that's the case. Pay to have it featured for months then change it at the last minute. :shrugs:

Edited by AlexC

2 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Kind of a waste of money on the original billboard if that's the case. Pay to have it featured for months then change it at the last minute. :shrugs:

lol that's the idea! :lol:

It looks turned off to me and tomorrow they will turn it on with the news/announcement of the show in L.A. :sleeper:

Just now, killuridols said:

lol that's the idea! :lol:

It looks turned off to me and tomorrow they will turn it on with the news/announcement of the show in L.A. :sleeper:

Yeah that seems highly likely. The video they released all but spells out a show in LA. So this must coincide with it. Then again, this is Guns N' Roses we're talking about. They might not even be connected at all. :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexC said:

Yeah that seems highly likely. The video they released all but spells out a show in LA. So this must coincide with it. Then again, this is Guns N' Roses we're talking about. They might not even be connected at all. :lol:

Yeah, a new album wouldn't be announced on a billboard, right? :(

It has to be a show...