GN'R Logo Billboard Spotted In LA

If it's not an anniversary show, and GnR are just adding another regular tour date, assuming they stick to the current format which has no major changes to last years shows in LA and San Diego, would they be able to pack a stadium? Asking out of curiosity not trying to imply anything:shrugs: 

1 hour ago, MrSoftie said:

Dude I've bet worthless internet points on this god damn it! :lol:

This option of L.A. Bilboard should be added to the First Annual Contest Roulette Thread. So people can bet on what the bilboard is about :lol:

23 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Do people actually think they would just shove a random date in a middle of a tour with a different lineup ??

Jeeeeez

Exactly. They would stir up some shit if they did that. imagine the outrage when they continue on the Tour with the 3/5 GNR lineup

• Like 1

AFD set list 

1. Jungle

2. ISE

3. Brownstone

4. OTGM

5. My Michelle

6. SCOM

7. Anything Goes

8. Mama Kin

9. KOHD original gnr version

10. You're Crazy

11. Nightrain

encore: 

12. Think About You 

13. Whole Lotta Rosie

14. Rocket Queen 

15. Paradise City

this set list in a small venue with the AFD5 would be lit, dope, The bees knees, and so much more 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

AFD set list 

1. Jungle

2. ISE

3. Brownstone

4. OTGM

5. My Michelle

6. SCOM

7. Anything Goes

8. Mama Kin

9. KOHD original gnr version

10. You're Crazy

11. Nightrain

encore: 

12. Think About You 

13. Whole Lotta Rosie

14. Rocket Queen 

15. Paradise City

this set list in a small venue with the AFD5 would be lit, dope, The bees knees, and so much more 

Dude that's on fleek.

• Like 1

Are there other billboards in LA or just this one on Sunset Blvd? Cuz to me, that would mean something. It would get more exposure on a freeway... maximum exposure being the point of a billboard, right?

Also it's different than the ones that popped up in the cities that got dates for the summer so far. Didn't those all say "Patience" and were black?

:shrugs: probably nothing like everyone said, but I find these two things interesting...

So far these billboards were hung shortly before announcing more dates in last leg.An additional LA DATE with a gap in schedule coinciding with anniversary would make sense. Playing a show making headlines With OG 5 would be a great way to promote Us dates.  It has been clear for 20 yrs izzy aint about touring full time. So him and adler playing a few songs together takes nothing away from lineup. Best case senerio things go well with izz and he goes into studio to help record new shit and makes some cameos here and there.  Gnr isnt fucking around, they are making crazy dough having fun and packing stadiums, i dont think they will half ass anything. We all should be getting what we waited so long for.

It's not gonna be a show with the AFD 5 before the rest of the north american dates. That would be absolutely fucking retarded, to play a one-off show like that and then go back to playing stadiums with the current line-up.

This quote from Eddie Money (in the thread about Steven's moms book) makes the most sense

On 2017-01-31 at 4:11 PM, Eddie Money said:

I've heard that they weren't planning on involving him on either this winter tour or on the US/Canada shows currently scheduled.  

I also heard that more dates were going to be announced for a fall arena tour, but I haven't seen anything.  I've been busy with a lot of other shit, and have seen all the shows i care to see so I've not been aggressive enough to get the info you all want. I am 90% certain that there is no new album planned.  I heard they don't have time to make one.  

If they're going back to LA I would assume it'd be arena show(s), possibly a short run hitting markets they're skipping on the upcoming north american tour, maybe ending with a new years show in Vegas like was rumoured last year?