a quick Q about Tokyo 92 the longest version

my DVD has the cover that is pictured below on the left hand side

it has the font on the left , too

but there is another version out there, it is longer, and it has a different font. When I say "longer' i mean they show all the shit happening between the songs ("where's Mitch? where's the japenese star of CNN" ? etc). I wanna buy it. It's on youtube but I wanna buy it. What is the cover of it?

Przechwytywanie.png

there are so many covers of Tokyo 92. There is one version without song names on it, too

http://www.imprezy.rzeszow.pl/data/domains/1/pl/filemanager_files/accounts/DYLEMAT_PUB/guns_n_roses_-_live_tokyo.jpg

in-tokyo-01.jpg

?

There is only one official edit of this concert.  The one that was released on VHS at the end of '92.  The DVD version was released more than 10 years later and is exactly the same edit.

The Japanese laser disc was released around the same time as the VHS version, and is an even shorter edit, featuring less songs.  It was however the first digital version.

The dvd cover in your link above is a bootleg version from Germany, released before the official dvd version was available.  It's exactly the same as the original VHS/DVD.

The unedited full version of this concert, the one you mention above featuring Mitch etc., was aired on Japanese TV, and bootlegged on DVD from a VHS copy of a Japanese fan.

It was never released officially.  All commercially available versions are bootlegs.

It also has, obviously, lower picture/sound quality.

I believe the longer one with the different font, some songs at least, are available on YouTube. You just have to notice the font on each song to tell which version it is. That one has some different camera angles going on for a good portion of the show, it's refreshing to see after watching the original DVD so many times.