Happy Birthday Axl from the MyGNRForum Women's Thread

BlueJean Baby

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j414/anoncurappu/CreatedCrap/1ix9qg.jpg~original

https://aveganthruhike.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/soft-taco.jpg

Yo Axl, in case you're actually reading this, happy birthday, dude!

Have a good one. :thumbsup:

(And if you ever feel like adding Street of Dreams, Locomotive, Prostitute, Madagascar, Breakdown, or Don't Damn Me to the set list, that'd be awesome. No pressure though. :lol:)

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder23/63242023.jpg

• Like 4

YOU AIN'T THE FIRST that i am congratulating to, all the others fell soon in a COMA, after i wished them in a boring way simply "Happy Birthday" !              

So Axl, i'll try to do it BETTER now for you...        

YOU'RE CRAZY, but you are not just ONE IN A MILLION, you are one of the NICE BOYS, and IT'S SO EASY to say all this about you and GnR, because youre music belong to MY WORLD since many many more than 14 YEARS !              

And now...please DON'T DAMN ME, and please DON'T CRY, but AIN'T IT FUN...i wish you in the usual boring way: 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Edited by EricA
  • Like 3

Happy birthday, @Dexter, Axl Rose!!! Thank you for the music, thank you for the passion, and thank you for making this tour possible even though I may not be able to watch it over here (why????!!). I wish you all the best for the future!!!! 

Oh, obligatory cat meme, huh? This I found from internet. You are welcome.

39d871fb92dfddeb2dd4eea028e9c110.jpg

Edited by tifalucis
Remove W because Serenity said Axl doesn't like it, sorry Axl ._.
  • Like 2

Happy Birthday Dear Axl,

Thank you for so many years of great music, passion and love for your fans. I saw your Dodger Stadium show last year and it was fkn amazing. I look forward to seeing GnR at the Gorge this September. I hope you have a super happy, loving, fullfilling birthday. Wish we could be there to celebrate with you. It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years. We all love you dearly. Happy Birthday. :hug:

Love ya always,

Ubukitty

• Like 1

Happy Birthday, Axl!

Your voice and GnR's music is part of my heart and soul, and was the awesome and dysfunctional background music to my days and life in L.A. on the Strip in the late '80's and '90's. It made my YEAR(2016) to see you, Slash and Duff together again in San Diego!

Much Love, Peace and Happiness, to YOU! Rock on, CHEERS, will LOVE you always, Smooches and Purrs...Tracey

Edited by traciij
bad link
  • Like 1

30 years ago GNR gave me the best birthday present any little chocolate girl could want...AFD! (My 11th birthday was the day before the album dropped) So after being a fan for so long I felt it was time to return the favor. Happy happy birthday Axl and thank you for sharing your amazing talent with the masses.

• Like 1