Happy Birthday Axl from the MyGNRForum Women's Thread

BlueJean Baby

Hello Axl! Wow, what an amazing year you have had. I saw you perform for the very 1st time in SF last fall and I will get to see you again in San Antonio this fall! :D 

Wishing you continued happiness, success, and good health... and thank-you too for sharing your wonderful talent and smile with us!!!!! :heart:

C3xo4D5XUAEBjpN.jpg

• Like 1

Guy sneaking in here, happy birthday to an amazingly cryptic perfectionist! One of the greatest frontman ever and still killing it to this day. If you do happen to read this, start posting on Instagram! I feel like your posts would rival Slash's for being the most interesting account lol. Have a chill 55 man.

-Taj

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Axl!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday.

I have been a fan for about 30 years. I have never been able to see you live, but will one day, if it's the last thing I do. ;)

I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your words of wisdom about following your dreams, not giving up, not letting people tell you how to live your life, and for your music. I found myself in some bad situations and having no one to turn to for help, you literally saved my life by giving me the swift kick in the ass I needed to survive. :P It's not always easy being me...

Just moved back to Atlanta after leaving here 30 years ago. We have two new stadiums opening here this year, so if you could bring GN'R back here, I would be so happy.....please. :hug:

Hope you have a safe and great tour this year. I am a fan for life, so about 30 years from now I will be the little old lady in the front row, still rockin' it rock3

Once again, Happy Birthday!!

Not wanting to leave out your other pets, here is something different for you:

14fb822247d102a1eb724994da7f7dca.jpg

Love ya always, 

BlueJean Baby

Edited by BlueJean Baby
Edited
  • Like 3

Happy Birthday dear Axl, have a wonderful day!

Thank you  so much for your music, your amazing voice is my daily therapy... YOU're our greatest frontman ever, a dream came true seeing you with AC/DC last year and now can't wait to see you with GN'R this summer here in Europe!

Wish you much love, health and happiness!:hug:

b17fee6bf9ddbabbc51e75138d2d54a9.jpg

• Like 1

Happy Birthday Axl Rose! I hope you have such an incredible and loving day filled with friends and loved ones! I have been a fan of you and Guns N Roses for quite some years now and you are my most favourite frontman ever, attitude, style and the gift of the gab as they say, Thank You for your fantastic music your voice your smile your happiness and your superb lyrics your one of a kind badass rockstar kicking arse singing your heart out and having the time of your life i wish for an amazing tour a happy positive year filled with good luck good health and phenominal shows HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE VOICE OF GUNS OF ROSES THE LEGEND AXL ROSE!!! ???❤❤ 

• Like 1

Happy birthday, dear Axl! I hope you have an amazing day filled with love and friends.

Thank you for your music, your energy and creativity you're sharing with us. I thrive on your rock since '88. Gun's Roses boosted my energy to go through growing up and not giving up on who I want to be, what to do, where to go. Thanks for that man, really. To me, you are the coolest, toughest and in the best sense of the word, most touchingly sensitive macho guy in rock'n roll. And I thank you for your honesty and openness, too. ??

Really love to see you so happy nowadays and hope you shall stay this happy and contend for a very long time now. 

I saw GnR in 92 and am looking forwards to seeing your show in Munich!

All the best to you, Axl. Lots of love! ❤❤❤ 

• Like 2

Ehi Axl!  I want to wish you a bigHappy Birthday!!????I hope you will have a blast today and that you will enjoy it!? Have fun with your friends!:) thanks for the music that helped me in a lot of hard times of my life and thanks for this reunion! Can't fucking wait to see you this summer in Italy and Portugal! Even if it's stupid to say I'll say it anyway I love you!:) Stay always as you are you are perfect! And don't listen to whining bitches out there they are only envying??

cheers❤️? 

Buon compleanno caro Axl!! Sei un grande e penso di amarti? Ci vediamo quest'estate?

• Like 2

Dear Axl, have a wonderful birthday! I hope you get to kick back a little and enjoy the day with a few days' break between shows. Can't wait to see you and the rest of the band in Ireland in May! My first Guns show after being a fan for 30 years. We will give you a rocking Irish welcome. 

Lots of love!

• Like 1

... HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the greatest frontman ever with an even more beautiful soul ... Thanks a lot for that unique Gn´R factor which makes the rock music so real, we still have APPETITE and too much ILLUSIONS for your music in Slovakia :thumbsup:, so rock your birthday/VŠETKO NAJLEPŠIE ;) ... and may ALL your dreams & wishes come true ... 

• Like 1