Whats your newest GNR-related pick-up?

KeyserSoze

I thought this would be a fun thread for those of us that buy GNR-related merch on a whim and either don't exactly know what we bought, or for those of us that want to let everyone know what we bought.

Sometimes you may be browsing a store and come across some GNR-related merch that you don't have, or you may be browsing the interwebs one day and some how end up on ebay and all of a sudden you're out hundreds of dollars on an item you don't particularly need. (Hey it happens :lol:

But do you ever really get to share these great (or not so great..) items you bought with fans that would appreciate it instead of looking down on you for buying something with no purpose?!

So i pose the question: What GNR related items have you purchased recently? 

Ill start with this: 

I was on Amazon the other day, and i decided to take a gander at the recommended for me section. Well i happened upon this: 

61fNWnUJ4ZL._SX355_.jpg

aannnnd i bought it used without really thinking too much about it. But now im curious as to what it really is.... 

Theres a bunch of Hollywood Rose and L.A. Guns songs, and a bunch of songs Gilby re-recorded??? 

But the third disc really throws me off without knowing anything else abut the thing. Poison? Warrent? White Lion?  

What exactly did i come across here... 

• 2 months later...

Just added some new lithos to my collection. Still looking for Kobe. Pm me if anyone has any interest in a trade or sale.

My list as of now is

Cincinnati  [signed by Axl]

April fools west Hollywood 1st show

Pittsburgh 

NYC 1

NYC 2

Vegas 2

Atlanta 

Kansas city

San Francisco 

Wellington 

Tokyo 'zilla 

New Orleans 

Thanks,

You have the best litho signed by Axl??  Fuck you!!  How the hell did that happen?

My latest pick up was a back issue of the Japanese rock magazine BURRN!! with an article on the Osaka and Tokyo shows from 2009.  It was only like $3.

51ozI5cyxkL._SX353_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

My Duff Funko Pop figure should be here any day now too.   Still need to buy Slash.

Edited by estrangedtwat

On 4/10/2017 at 5:30 AM, estrangedtwat said:

You have the best litho signed by Axl??  Fuck you!!  How the hell did that happen?

My latest pick up was a back issue of the Japanese rock magazine BURRN!! with an article on the Osaka and Tokyo shows from 2009.  It was only like $3.

51ozI5cyxkL._SX353_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

My Duff Funko Pop figure should be here any day now too.   Still need to buy Slash.

Haha. I saw it on ebay and have been talking the guy and we made a deal. I wasn't going for the autograph but I couldn't find any other Cincinnati print so I had to pop on it.