Spanish Fan News Video About GN'R New Album

I'm just gonna leave this here, I didn't understand what the guy was saying, I was hoping somebody could help us and see if there's any real piece of news in there

I'm very sorry if somebody already posted this, of course feel free to delete it

Edited by Don-t_damn_me

1 minute ago, Manfisman said:

It's just speculation about the Axl interview in the China Exchange. The video says that Axl confirmed that a new album is coming when he said that he has material that he showed Slash and Duff and that they liked it.

Ah ok, I hoped it wasn't anything like that since it's been posted very very recently but it looks like I got fooled... thank you anyway

when Gene $immons  says there is no money in puting out music the well is dry i listen . , that being said if you dont have to pay for recording (old already finished material ) i guess its more probable .

still have to fork money even if its already in the can , artwork , shipping etc etc ... i just dont see it ... online is much more likely if at all .

If a record company's ever going to dish out the funding for a new GnR album, there'd have to be some serious deadlines put in place to avoid another ChiDem case unless Axl's putting in his own money towards it.

I'll stay skeptical until a single drops :P

18 hours ago, auad said:

Do me a favor...forget me man...

Compare my threads with yours...

Until now I treat you with education...

I will never forget you, auad. I can't recall the last thread I've made but they're better than your Whiplash translated articles, for sure. I never ever was unpolite to you either. This was just a little joke. Read what I wrote about your last thread again, never insulted you. Other people agreed with me and you felt insulted.

Edited by maynard