Metallica - One cover

• 3 weeks later...

Well done.  A song I cut my teeth on as well.  Your tapping is great - not that you asked but try using side of pick during the clean tapping line.  Kirk does and I noticed it helped me to articulate the tapping when its a clean tone.  Your tapping with distortion is epic!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, soon said:

Well done.  A song I cut my teeth on as well.  Your tapping is great - not that you asked but try using side of pick during the clean tapping line.  Kirk does and I noticed it helped me to articulate the tapping when its a clean tone.  Your tapping with distortion is epic!

I haven't really been arsed to teach myself tapping, since I hate the technique :lol: but thanks, and thanks also for the tip!

• Like 1

On 3/1/2017 at 1:07 PM, AslatIE said:

I haven't really been arsed to teach myself tapping, since I hate the technique :lol: but thanks, and thanks also for the tip!

Funny thing is, I used to use the pick to tap because of this song, eventually when I got my own style I preferred the sound and fluidity of finger tapping. It's a lot more versatile, too. Though for this song, pick all the way. Fun fact, when I was starting out it took me a year to perfect his solo, once I had, it took me a day to learn Master of Puppets.

• Like 1