Gene Simmons: "We never 'Axl Rose' our way out of anything"

On 2/9/2017 at 0:13 PM, Padme said:

True but at least they all reunited for the HOF. I think, in part, that's what Gene is pointing out

Seriously? That was a complete shit show. There's no reason what so ever that they couldn't have played, but Gene and Paul refused.

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Hey, what's wrong with that? Axl is lucky she listens to Kiss and not Enrique Iglesias or Axe Bahia :awesomeface:

Yes, I guess it's better for Axl in this sense (although to me KISS isn't much less painful to listen than Enrique Iglesias :D). The :facepalm: in my post was more about Axl taking Beta to a KISS show and her hugging Gene Simmons despite his nasty comments about Axl.

Edited by Blackstar

9 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Yes, I guess it's better for Axl in this sense (although to me KISS isn't much less painful to listen than Enrique Iglesias :D). The :facepalm: in my post was more about Axl taking Beta to a KISS show and her hugging Gene Simmons despite his nasty comments about Axl.

Yeah, that's true. It's weird overprotective Beta doesn't hate him.

30 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Yeah, that's true. It's weird overprotective Beta doesn't hate him.

She probably does know...these comments just came out.  I don't recall Gene having said anything hateful about Axl specifically in the past (not saying he hasn't, just don't recall it).  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

She probably does know...these comments just came out.  I don't recall Gene having said anything hateful about Axl specifically in the past (not saying he hasn't, just don't recall it).  

I remembered he had talked shit about Axl before but now I checked and it was in 2011 so maybe Beta didn't have a reason to hate him yet :lol:

http://loudwire.com/gene-simmons-axl-rose-needed-beating/

18 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

10 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I remembered he had talked shit about Axl before but now I checked and it was in 2011 so maybe Beta didn't have a reason to hate him yet :lol:

http://loudwire.com/gene-simmons-axl-rose-needed-beating/

This was in 2008:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/266239/gene-simmons-sounds-off-at-billboard-touring-conference

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Wow, this douche is pretty obsessed with Axl. Every couple of years he feels the need to talk shit about him out of nowhere...

People were put on Axl's "shit list" by TB (and his former band mates weren't allowed to see him) for saying and doing much less.

19 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Beta is a big KISS fan :rolleyes: and Axl took her to a show in 2010 :facepalm:

You're gonna really give a facepalm because I asked a question? Well I'm very sorry, clearly the entire world should have known about Beta hugging Gene simmons backstage :rofl-lol:

Seriously bro, get a clue. It's bad enough that we can't get an intelligent post from you at is it is :lol:

1 hour ago, Billsfan said:

You're gonna really give a facepalm because I asked a question? Well I'm very sorry, clearly the entire world should have known about Beta hugging Gene simmons backstage :rofl-lol:

Seriously bro, get a clue. It's bad enough that we can't get an intelligent post from you at is it is :lol:

I debated whether or not to reply to this. But. You completely misread her comment and if you read a few comments down you would probably realize it.

@sanity_lost, thanks :)

4 hours ago, Billsfan said:

This is funny. It didn't cross my mind that the two posters I replied to might think that the facepalm was for them, but then only you read it like this.

Anyway, If you had just scrolled down a bit, it would've saved you from replying the way you did.

In case you can't find it:

17 hours ago, Blackstar said:
18 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Hey, what's wrong with that? Axl is lucky she listens to Kiss and not Enrique Iglesias or Axe Bahia :awesomeface:

Edited by Blackstar