Jimmy Kimmel talks Axl

6 minutes ago, Deniz said:

Anyone who got the chance to talk to Axl over the years, said pretty much the same thing. Which basically is, if you stood next to Axl for more then 2 minutes, he'd start talking about Slash :lol:

He probably got that vibe that people wanted to hear about Slash and what happened...but I imagine he likes telling his side too

6 hours ago, Original said:

You're one of the few people who's interviewed Axl Rose lately. What was that like?
I actually hung out with him after the show – we went to the hotel next door and talked for a long time. He's a very engaging guy, which I would not have guessed would be the case. You could have a real deep conversation with him. No matter what issues he's had with Slash and the rest of the gang, he loves them and just wanted to talk about it with someone. He was telling me his side of the story. I don't want to violate his confidence, but I got the sense they would eventually get back together

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/features/jimmy-kimmel-on-twitter-toilets-and-talking-with-axl-rose-w465857

That is pretty cool

• Like 1

Kimmel's been known to throw star studded parties (esp. when Howard Stern makes rare trips out to LA) and he has a no camera/video policy so people can just chill out and have a good time. People get up and play music. It wouldn't surprise me if he invited Axl to them. 

44 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

None of us had any doubt you could have a 'deep' and lengthy conversation with him.  The problem is his applying that same thing to the production of albums. 

It's not really a problem at this point it's more of a lifestyle. Why stop the blow job to go back to work? No matter what they do everything is already decided. Personally I wouldn't bother. 

• Like 1