Megaguns!

Let the speculation begin! Megadeth frontman Dave Mustaine says in a new interview that the band has been given the opportunity to tour with a bigger band that they have never toured with before. 

"Believe it or not, we've got some cool things going on for the States. We've got two really great things we're gonna be doing. We'll be heading out some part of the spring or summer and then we just were told about an opportunity at the end of the year that really, really excited me."

"It's somebody I've never played with before that we're actually gonna be supporting. They were so cool that we would step down from being a headliner to support this group."

What do ya think?

10 minutes ago, Estranged Fan said:

Let the speculation begin! Megadeth frontman Dave Mustaine says in a new interview that the band has been given the opportunity to tour with a bigger band that they have never toured with before. 

"Believe it or not, we've got some cool things going on for the States. We've got two really great things we're gonna be doing. We'll be heading out some part of the spring or summer and then we just were told about an opportunity at the end of the year that really, really excited me."

"It's somebody I've never played with before that we're actually gonna be supporting. They were so cool that we would step down from being a headliner to support this group."

What do ya think?

He said that they've never PLAYED with before. Not toured. BIG difference. Megadeth played with Guns in 1988

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Estranged Fan said:

What do ya think?

maybe :) Symphony of Destruction, Peace Sells But Who's Buying, Sweating Bullets and such are very good IMO ;)

14 hours ago, estranged_85 said:

i don't believe it's Guns. never. 

"They were so cool that we would step down from being a headliner to support this group "  Why would Mega Death even be headlining for Guns? No this is some other band.

I don't think Dave means the band isn't a headlining band, but they are gonna have them headline.

He means Megadeth is a headlining band, but for these guys they will step down and open.

4 hours ago, tsinindy said:

I don't think Dave means the band isn't a headlining band, but they are gonna have them headline.

He means Megadeth is a headlining band, but for these guys they will step down and open.

ah now i know what they mean.. but i still don't think it's GN'R. But you'll never know in this crazy world  =)

• 1 month later...
On February 9, 2017 at 2:58 PM, Estranged Fan said:

What do ya think?

I think he was referring to the Scorpions...actually I know he was now :)

Scorpions rock. Saw them years ago. Got upgraded to he front row and it was an amazing show for teenage me. Theyre awesome love and I'd love to see them again. Big Megadeth fan, too. Never saw them. I'd go to this show in a second UT too bad it's not coming my way

• Like 1