Ask Staff Anything!

downzy

The link could not be embedded because an error occurred on www.instagram.com

@BlueJean Baby I'm not sure what the issue is, but that's the error being returned. If I google the text of that error, I can see other forums are having the same problem.

Likely a small bug in the forum software or instagram has changed the way their images embed on remote sites. I'm guessing it will be fixed shortly, but at this stage it's outside our control.

10 minutes ago, highvoltage said:

The link could not be embedded because an error occurred on www.instagram.com

@BlueJean Baby I'm not sure what the issue is, but that's the error being returned. If I google the text of that error, I can see other forums are having the same problem.

Likely a small bug in the forum software or instagram has changed the way their images embed on remote sites. I'm guessing it will be fixed shortly, but at this stage it's outside our control.

Yeah that is what I get and also previously posted ones are now blank. It has been doing this for about four to five days now.

1 minute ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Yeah that is what I get and also previously posted ones are now blank. It has been doing this for about four to five days now.

Probably since the last minor board update, not sure exactly when downzy did it. I've asked over at Invision's forums (the embedding is working just fine there) so we'll see how it goes. :) 

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, soon said:

Could someone please teach me how to upload pics?  Ones I took on cell and have on my computer.  Thanks!

You can upload it on photo sharing sites like Tinypic and then paste the url here or Join the Club members. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
48 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Who you wanna ignore you big poof, is someone bullying you? :lol: Awwwwww!  Are the big kids ganging up on you, are they calling you 'Two Ton' Lardy McLeod again? :lol:. You tell the teachers pet! 

He won't see this. I already told him how to ignore you. :P

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Walapino said:

In my profile is the "status" the same as the signature? I want to add the shows I have attended but not sure were to put the as my "signature"

No, status is the Facebook type updates that appear on the home page. Go to your Settings (drop down menu on your username in top right corner) there is a link called signature on the left hand side

3 hours ago, GN'R MEX said:

where is the 'chat room' ? 

I believe the last software upgrade removed it. Sorry

25 minutes ago, alfierose said:

No, status is the Facebook type updates that appear on the home page. Go to your Settings (drop down menu on your username in top right corner) there is a link called signature on the left hand side

I believe the last software upgrade removed it. Sorry

thanks

• Like 1