Ask Staff Anything!

downzy

Why are threads showing new posts and taking me to a page with no new posts?

That's been happening to me for several days as well, both on desktop and mobile. I've been so busy that I hadn't even mentioned it to the rest of the staff yet nor do I know what the issue is. Hoepfully someone will know what's going on and how to fix it.

Why are threads showing new posts and taking me to a page with no new posts?

That's been happening to me for several days as well, both on desktop and mobile. I've been so busy that I hadn't even mentioned it to the rest of the staff yet nor do I know what the issue is. Hoepfully someone will know what's going on and how to fix it.

It is the result of putting the forum into performance mode. The forum no longer tracks which threads you have visited, hence it assumes every thread you visited is new to you.

Now that we're off performance mode, you'll notice this to be less of a problem going forward as the system tracks which threads you visit.

How do I get rid of the 'GOD' label above my picture? Thank you.

That's your "title". I just need to know what you'd like it changed to and I can get you fixed up.

A question regarding the "title". After being a club member, one can change the title on their own or they have to contact an Admin every time to change it? I guess before a person could change on their own.

That's your "title". I just need to know what you'd like it changed to and I can get you fixed up.

A question regarding the "title". After being a club member, one can change the title on their own or they have to contact an Admin every time to change it? I guess before a person could change on their own.

Good question. I don't have the answer, but that's a good question :lol:

As far as I know, I have to access the Admin panel to change any users title, but Downzy may have worked it out so that Club Members can do that for themselves.

lol "Club Member"

Because Club Members and CLUB MEMBER below your profile picture weren't enough. :P

That's my fault. The system wouldn't let me delete the title altogether, so I just changed it to "Club Member" for now until axlsend lets me know what they want it changed to.

Hi Russ, Just leave it as GOD wouldn't want to upset Nosaj! Thanks for your help.

Done

If you ever want it changed in the future, just shoot me a PM.

Hi Russ, Just leave it as GOD wouldn't want to upset Nosaj! Thanks for your help.

Done

If you ever want it changed in the future, just shoot me a PM.

Thanks mate.

Yes, they can change it themselves.

• Like 1

Yes, they can change it themselves.

When I try to it says Oops something went wrong. You do not have permission to change your display name.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this has been addressed yet but maybe it's time the forum got a makeover....as in back to the original logos, etc (the band is currently displaying them on their own website) and will most likely be using them in future tour dates, etc. Just a thought.

Edited by Kasanova King

Not sure if this has been addressed yet but maybe it's time the forum got a makeover....as in back to the original logos, etc (the band is currently displaying them on their own website) and will most likely be using them in future tour dates, etc. Just a thought.

Yes, plans for a revised banner is in the pipe line, we are just hanging on to find out the finalised line up. Bumblefeet very kindly at short notice created a revised version of his banner bringing Slash and Duff to the forefront to tide us over the next few weeks.

• Like 3

Yes, plans for a revised banner is in the pipe line, we are just hanging on to find out the finalised line up. Bumblefeet very kindly at short notice created a revised version of his banner bringing Slash and Duff to the forefront to tide us over the next few weeks.

Thanks for the heads up about BBF's banner! Looks awesome :)

• Like 2

The 4.x upgrade is coming... very soon!

• Like 1