rest of the pro-shot from the use your illusion tour?

What about the rest of the pro-shot from the use your illusion tour? Apparently there are all records of the entire route? Why not yet leaked out since this is?

I noticed that the individual songs once available appear who has access to them?

Probably the topic was already discussed, but I'm curious on how much do you think there is a chance that we'll see the video even if the Locomotive from the Tokyo Dome, February, 20th. 1992? Since all the route was recorded...

13 minutes ago, Belfer said:

Thank you for your response, I've heardthat apparently Axl wanted to someday sell television some concerts, but do not know how much truth in this....

He wanted to PPV every Guns N Roses show but obviously that meant he had to be on time and it just wasn't feasible at the time. So it was left as an idea. 

Exactly! Thanks great!

That is, in Paris in ' 92 concert took placeabout the time?

By the way, it is a pity that the Jeff Beck then escaped had to cool version of Locomotive ;)

Edited by Belfer

7 minutes ago, Belfer said:

Exactly! Thanks great!

That is, in Paris in ' 92 concert took placeabout the time?

Yea for the Illusions tour Axl thought it would be great if they could broadcast every show for a fee. Kinda like a home ticket to their show, but for obvious reasons it never panned out

Once I remember that from Las Vegas in 1992 was available, only Yesterdays transmitted directly for MTV Award, but with two three years ago was leaked on November Rain, but I don't remember whether it was the whole . . .  But theassociate, that this situation took place. Something in the last few years still leaked from the Use Your Illusion Tour?

I don´t think we will see any of this footage. The released pro-shots were all stolen and not permitted by Axl.

But it is really a shame. Imagine what great material there might be. If I had the chance to pick three shows of that tour to be released, I would choose Wembley 91 (last Izzy show), prague 92 (don´t cry with alt. lyrics) and munich 1993 (that short footage in the estranged video looked like a great crowd and venue).

At that time, Axl was furious as someone with fans caught on the recording, why? The idea was that each concert was professionally recorded, or just have the "see me"? We have enough of that period of amateur recordings as not to look . . . Hard times not everyone was to get on camera? Or maybe to protect so well he caught recording fans? Now I guess Axl probably has no problems with recording by fans of concerts?

I used probably most people went on concerts to watch them and listen to and not burn right?

Edited by Belfer

1 hour ago, cqleonardo said:

I think Axl is dumb to not make some money out of this, get the tapes remastered, the ones that can get to 720 and 1080, sell online on the GNR store and make fans and your pocket happy, I bet every single person here would buy a new UYI pro shot

Axl isn't interested in a money making process that makes him a few bucks here and there. He's more interested in cashing in on jackpots even if he has to work for them. 

I really don't know any bands that have gone out of their way to release all their shows on video. Don't get me wrong it would be amazing and I'd pay for all of em,  however I don't think it's a priority for anyone in the band at the moment 

2 hours ago, cqleonardo said:

I think Axl is dumb to not make some money out of this, get the tapes remastered, the ones that can get to 720 and 1080, sell online on the GNR store and make fans and your pocket happy, I bet every single person here would buy a new UYI pro shot

They're video sourced so 720 to 1080 wouldn't be possible