Frank Ferrer as AC/DC drummer

Sosso

On February 12, 2017 at 11:39 PM, Powerage5 said:

We really don't need multiple members in both GN'R and AC/DC - with Angus being the sole original member (And considering if that happened he'd be replacing the only other AC/DC alumni currently in the band), it would mean more GN'R members are in AC/DC than AC/DC members. 

Chris Slade is doing just fine.

Let's put Tommy Stinson in Bass too. And maybe we can get Robin Finck on guitar too. And I think they need some keyboards.... Maybe Pitman.

Seriously... We don't need ACDC to become a reunion of NuGnR. Axl, MAYBE Tomny. But other than that, no.

44 minutes ago, liers said:

Let's put Tommy Stinson in Bass too. And maybe we can get Robin Finck on guitar too. And I think they need some keyboards.... Maybe Pitman.

Seriously... We don't need ACDC to become a reunion of NuGnR. Axl, MAYBE Tomny. But other than that, no.

Not even Tommy. I don't think he be happy just standing back by the drum riser all night, he's got too much energy for that. 

• Like 2

The perfect rythm section for the next album/tour would be Stevie, Larry Van Kriedt or Mark Evans and Chris Slade or Simon Wright.

I would also love to see Tony Currenti on drums. I really like his work on High Voltage and it's a bit sad that he never toured with them.

Edited by Sosso

• 1 month later...

Maybe this is Axl's grand scheme. Now that he reunited Guns, in his other band he replaces the bassist with Tommy, drummer with Brain...new guitarists Buckethead and Robin Finck and new keyboardists Dizzy Reed and Chris Pitman. Angus on rythym. Then they drop all the AC/DC songs except for Riff Raff and Whole Lotta Rosie. And play GNR songs exclusively. 

Chinese Democracy II starts now...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Maybe this is Axl's grand scheme. Now that he reunited Guns, in his other band he replaces the bassist with Tommy, drummer with Brain...new guitarists Buckethead and Robin Finck and new keyboardists Dizzy Reed and Chris Pitman. Angus on rythym. Then they drop all the AC/DC songs except for Riff Raff and Whole Lotta Rosie. And play GNR songs exclusively. 

Chinese Democracy II starts now...

All the vault songs get released under AC/DC. :lol:

Axl's just like, "Well, they always said I shouldn't have used the Guns name..."

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, James Bond said:

All the vault songs get released under AC/DC. :lol:

Axl's just like, "Well, they always said I shouldn't have used the Guns name..."

45 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

I'd love to see an AC/DC show with Axl on vocals, Tommy on Bass, Josh Freese on drums and Buckethead on lead. 

:lol:

• Like 1