Which celebrities do you share your birthday with?

Gracii Guns

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Jimi Hendrix and Bruce Lee?!?!  Shit, nice one Branflakes, they're both from Seattle too...or rather have a history there, Bruce was obviously from Hong Kong!

Also Vito Genovese if old school mobsters are your thing :lol:

33 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Wasnt he the one who never went down?

He ended up dying in prison. Someone testified against him in a murder trial in the 1940's, he ended up being killed and having cement tied to his feet and hands and was dumped into Jamaica Bay in Queens. He ended up going to prison for ordering the guy's death.

On 4/12/2017 at 7:23 AM, Len Cnut said:

Brian McKnight, i can get the n!gga anytime, have Keith Sweatin', starin' down the barrel of my nine'

A goldfish to whoever guesses the rapper :D

I feel like I've given everyone ample time to answer. Who is Curtis Jackson aka Fitty

"Catch Rae, Ghost, and RZA for them funny ass rings"

That one got him a punch in the face and the story is tossed down some stairs :lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bran said:

He ended up dying in prison. Someone testified against him in a murder trial in the 1940's, he ended up being killed and having cement tied to his feet and hands and was dumped into Jamaica Bay in Queens. He ended up going to prison for ordering the guy's death.

Clearly not the one then!  I'm not big into that shit, they're just like...the odd documentary here and there.  One of em never went down though, his whole life, lived in like a normal looking home but was running the show in a big way, what was that fuckers name now, I dunno.

4 minutes ago, J Dog said:

I feel like I've given everyone ample time to answer. Who is Curtis Jackson aka Fitty

"Catch Rae, Ghost, and RZA for them funny ass rings"

That one got him a punch in the face and the story is tossed down some stairs :lol:

Annnnnnnnnd the winner is! 

Who knows how real these old hip hop rumours is, I heard the story is bullshit but i also heard in as many places that it's true.

• Like 2