Your favourite AC/DC album

Sosso

Your favourite AC/DC record   

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bon Era: Powerage

Im dangerous behind the wheel with this album in the CD changer. Its a great driving album, and the guitar tone is the best of the Bon era imo. Angus was on fire on this record.

Brian Era: Back in Black

Its the best start to finish album of this era, lots of great, fun songs. 

• Like 2

My favourite song from the Brian era is actually Who Made Who.

But I voted for AC/DC Live because it includes great live performances. Especially Angus' solo before Jailbreak. 

Edited by Sosso

13 minutes ago, NicDwolfwood said:

Bon Era: Powerage

Im dangerous behind the wheel with this album in the CD changer. Its a great driving album, and the guitar tone is the best of the Bon era imo. Angus was on fire on this record.

Brian Era: Back in Black

Its the best start to finish album of this era, lots of great, fun songs. 

Back in Black was ok. barely. no one will ever make me think Brian was fit to kiss Bon's shoes. JMO!

22 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

Powerage and Flick Of The Switch. Back In Black is the best Brian album, but FOTS is my favorite.

Yeah, Flick of the Switch was GREAT. I would love to hear Nervous Shakedown with Axl on vocals.

• Like 1

I have always liked Powerage, Let There Be Rock, and Dirty Deeds the most, that was a tough decision!

I went Powerage.

As for Brian, I have never liked how they put his vocals so loud in Ballbreaker, Blow Up Your Video, and Stiff Upper Lip....

So I think those 3 are their worst.....Gotta go Back in Black, just start to finish, it's flawless.....with the perfect sound and vocals.

• Like 1

On 2017-02-17 at 10:51 PM, GN'R MEX said:

Bon: Let there be rock

Brian: BIB

¿Someone else thinks that the album BIB  was already written before bon died?

Musically it was, but the lyrics are definitely Brian and most of the "Bon Scott Back in Black demos" you find around the web are fakes. 

Question of the topic - Highway to Hell and Back In Black respectively. Honourable mentions to Powerage and Flick of the Switch.