GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

9 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Duff has now started walking around with a walking cane? As well as the ridiculous hat!

He's been spending too much time with Axl.

Looks like GnR were having a party. Tyler Bryant's band played it. Seen loads of pics of people like Kat and Fernando etc as well as Slash and Duff.

I think it was Tyler Bryant's birthday.  The trainer for GNR had a picture about it on  his Instagram.  I can always find info from that guy's social media -- he seems to be enjoying the rock n roll life.  

10 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Duff has now started walking around with a walking cane? As well as the ridiculous hat!

He's been spending too much time with Axl.

Looks like GnR were having a party. Tyler Bryant's band played it. Seen loads of pics of people like Kat and Fernando etc as well as Slash and Duff.

Was Michael Jackson at the party as well?? :ph34r:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

I think it was Tyler Bryant's birthday.  The trainer for GNR had a picture about it on  his Instagram.  I can always find info from that guy's social media -- he seems to be enjoying the rock n roll life.  

Yes it was, they had it on The Shakedowns Instagram page that they were playing the pre show party tonight. 

2 minutes ago, solstar said:

Was Michael Jackson at the party as well?? :ph34r:

What do you think? :lol:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Yeah..I get that vibe from him too. For sure enjoying the high life! At least he takes some nice pics!

• Like 2

@Powerage5 @Blacksabbath Editing to tag you re. my query below as suggested by another member. Could you help me please?

---

Can I deviate from the discussion topic here for a moment? MY OH and I are considering travelling to the US for one of the August shows, probably the Buffalo, NY one on August 16th as that is most accessible from Ireland.

I've read elsewhere on here that there are plenty of tickets for this show still available. Needless to say I want pit! 

Ticketmaster is showing the super pricey pit 'package' with access to the stage, goodie bag etc and all that bollocks. Does anyone with more experience of this stuff know: are these packages the only way of getting access to the pit?? TIA.

Edited by money honey

8 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

You look so thin it seems~ Never gonna let The Fans know Your belly fat~?

C'mon Baby Your belly fat~ ?

*Sorry :smiley-confused2:

Our boy's got some nice muscles in that top picture.  :drool:  He just needs to avoid layering and wear a more fitted shirt and his belly will look fine.  

• Like 1

I don't normally comment on weight issue, but I think Axl is looking great at the moment he is obviously putting some work in. You get so many glimpses of the younger Axl in current phots, he looks to have shed years off the 2014 pictures. I don't mind the layers, I like his current look minus the boots and rings. I have a thing about the rings, I consider them a ostentatious display of wealth. But that's just me. 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Our boy's got some nice muscles in that top picture.  :drool:  He just needs to avoid layering and wear a more fitted shirt and his belly will look fine.  

Yes. The shirt tied around his waist with a t-shirt over it messes up his whole look. And he also needs to re-discover tight white shorts. :wub:

Could he be having a crisis of self-confidence about his looks?? It's almost as if someone has told him he needs to cover up. He SO does not!!

7 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I don't normally comment on weight issue, but I think Axl is looking great at the moment he is obviously putting some work in. You get so many glimpses of the younger Axl in current phots, he looks to have shed years off the 2014 pictures. I don't mind the layers, I like his current look minus the boots and rings. I have a thing about the rings, I consider them a ostentatious display of wealth. But that's just me. 

I like the boots for some odd reason and don't mind the rings...actually I think he looks great...just could do without the layers.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, money honey said:

Yes. The shirt tied around his waist with a t-shirt over it messes up his whole look. And he also needs to re-discover tight white shorts. :wub:

Could he be having a crisis of self-confidence about his looks?? It's almost as if someone has told him he needs to cover up. He SO does not!!

Gonna tweet Him to wear less :ph34r:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

What the hell fuck? We need scowling Axl to stalk the stage during WTTJ. 

He looks like he's on a beach in Ibiza :lol:

Lol. He was mimicking some people in the audience :P

15 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

No shirt around the waist here. I think he looks good:

Can anyone help with what he says at 1:00? Is it a message to someone in the crowd? And what he says to Duff?

@killuridols I think you will like this video :ph34r: 

Spoiler

ASS spoted :jerkoff:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

No shirt around the waist here. I think he looks good:

Can anyone help with what he says at 1:00? Is it a message to someone in the crowd? And what he says to Duff?

Is that Angie..then something I'm talking to the people...then something I'm not fuckin' with you...now Duff he would fuck with you

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Is that Angie..then something I'm talking to the people...then something I'm not fuckin' with you...now Duff he would fuck with you

Is that Angie or Changi, Changi I'm talking to the people now Changi right  alright there's no answer Changi Changi i'm not fuckin' with you. Now Duff he would fuck with you

Edited by BlueJean Baby
typos
  • Like 3