GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

9 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Duff: "Excuse me, sir....."  :ph34r:

Axl: "Don't you worry, bro... I still am master of my domain" :devilshades:

So the laugh would be something like this?

6 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Of course, Axl being pain in the ass as usual :devilshades:

jbTd6N.gif

Wtf is he doing? 

:rofl-lol:

18 hours ago, Tori72 said:

That is really interesting to see. Shows how much force and quality Axl really had back in the day. Also the band was more to the point. We all knew that of course.

This... is... so.. fucking.. incredible. Really. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK THE PEOPLE WHO SAY HE DOESN'T STILL HAVE IT. Axl does, holy shit. I know people have their feelings/opinions about the line-up and everything, but Axl has put his all into GNR and it's just.. it's great. It really is. His voice is phenomenal here, and it's similiar to his 2016/17 voice, honestly. He sounds great. I love it.

12 minutes ago, blonde_illusion said:

This... is... so.. fucking.. incredible. Really. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK THE PEOPLE WHO SAY HE DOESN'T STILL HAVE IT. Axl does, holy shit. I know people have their feelings/opinions about the line-up and everything, but Axl has put his all into GNR and it's just.. it's great. It really is. His voice is phenomenal here, and it's similiar to his 2016/17 voice, honestly. He sounds great. I love it.

lol I think the point of the video is to show how the voice is fucking terrible now :confused:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, blonde_illusion said:

I'm clearly in the minority of liking it. :shrugs:

No you aren't. He is about 25 years older than back then. But he is not old, by any means. But things change as you get older. He still has it, proved that with AC DC and he can still sing his ass off with GNR. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, blonde_illusion said:

Uhm, hello? His voice was better when he was younger, happens to most singers. I never even said his voice is bad today. Girl. No need to freak out on me here.

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Fortus is learning from Axl 

IMG_3226.PNG.6e597ca5bfa69e5811416db040181774.PNG

IMG_3229.PNG.50a93430e32854c359cefbd48646346b.PNG

The "I hate my fans" pose. 

He looks like he would rather be shot than posing for pics...:P

But it must get tiresome being recognized and not being able to go out and do things without someone wanting pics.

• Like 1