GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

https://www.facebook.com/erin.i.everly.3?lst=100009791887325%3A100001579678544%3A1488455204                                     alright so would any f you say this is erins actual facebook account theres only two and one of them she is talking in a different language, I would say this is hers what do you guys think?

2 hours ago, Mary Cochrane said:

https://www.facebook.com/erin.i.everly.3?lst=100009791887325%3A100001579678544%3A1488455204                                     alright so would any f you say this is erins actual facebook account theres only two and one of them she is talking in a different language, I would say this is hers what do you guys think?

No. I am pretty sure she deleted all her social media accounts a while back. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

No. I am pretty sure she deleted all her social media accounts a while back. 

ok then Thank You, I appreciate it just wanted to know I heard she had facebook and Instagram I know she deleted all her posts but thought it was her official account. Thank You very much for letting me know its fake x :) x :hug: x

23 hours ago, blonde_illusion said:

And yet he claims to be working with a vocal coach. His voice isn't terrible, I think if he sung in a lower register, that would help greatly.

He did work with his former vocal coach from the 90's. But for AC/DC shows. That's what he said.

Clearly not for the GN'R ones.

Yeah, if he did things...... results would be different. But he doesn't.

4 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

If @killuridols met Axl

external_gif

:smiley-confused2:

OHMYFUCKINGGOD :wow:

hahahahahahahahahhahaaaaaaaaa!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Yiss, yiss!!

lol.gif.015a35b076770f851e459b256bdb2075.gif

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, killuridols said:

He did work with his former vocal coach from the 90's. But for AC/DC shows. That's what he said.

Clearly not for the GN'R ones.

Yeah, if he did things...... results would be different. But he doesn't.

As far as I know, AC/DC songs are (with good pitched voice - and with somehow about 5 octaves your voice is always good pitched) less demanding than GNR he made in his prime displaying his signature voice abilities. But it`s still different technique to learn, so vocal coach. If Axl remembers his voice exercises and warm ups, they suppose to remain the same. Vocal chords are the most fragile and most amazing musical instrument human has. It`s whole body thing, not just two little pieces of flesh in the throat. That causes variability in performance and makes singer the most self-observing member of band, indeed, the one who cannot hide behind instrument (there was study on it but I`d have to dig deeper than I want to now). 

Bodies age and people somehow know that they cannot demand top performance from 55yrs old athlete, but they expect it from singer. Maybe it`s also what he expect from himself, I don`t know, I`m not his near one. 

Other, maybe, is that you can even "tame" GNR songs to sing them with mere 2 octave voice (like mine) but results are... tamed and tamed GNR never worked. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Pain in the ass :bitchfight::crazy::wub:

Maybe but at least he is an adorable pain in the ass....:P

At least they don't get pissed off, my ex came up behind me and tickled me, I swung backward with my fist, caught his knee and broke my hand....true story. :smiley-confused2:

• Like 3

On 01/03/2017 at 10:41 PM, money honey said:

You're not. Axl's voice is amazing for his age. "Voice of 55-year-old man not as good as it was thirty years ago"??! Seriously?!

That video is just plain vindictive.

Gaagh Duff in the bath! The poor guy has no privacy. The price of fame! (except it's his own wife who took it, not a crazed fan... hmmm.)

Wow he seems in such a good mood at recent shows! Playful, funny, smiley... and really interacting with fans up the front. I am so there at Slane!!!

Yeah baby!! 

I'll race you to the front soon as gates open and fight you for the best spot :bitchfight::rofl-lol:

It's on!!!! But also I'll save you the second best place after I get my first ?

• Like 1

The Izzy story from  http://www.fullinbloommusic.com/nadir_dpriest.html  has already been posted in the Izzy thread.

There is another Izzy story, and also this:

FIB MUSIC: It wouldn't be right, if I didn't once again try and get you to tell your Axl Rose tales? Any chance we could be lucky enough to get the scoop?... or maybe just one good story?

Nadir:  He did my girlfriend that is tattooed on my right arm. OK! That's the best one.

nadirgirltat.jpg

4 hours ago, Alja said:

As far as I know, AC/DC songs are (with good pitched voice - and with somehow about 5 octaves your voice is always good pitched) less demanding than GNR he made in his prime displaying his signature voice abilities. But it`s still different techni"........."....."....................ZzzzZzzzzzzZzzzzz

mskI1tCVY0fFS.gif

8 hours ago, Blackstar said:

The Izzy story from  http://www.fullinbloommusic.com/nadir_dpriest.html  has already been posted in the Izzy thread.

There is another Izzy story, and also this:

FIB MUSIC: It wouldn't be right, if I didn't once again try and get you to tell your Axl Rose tales? Any chance we could be lucky enough to get the scoop?... or maybe just one good story?

Nadir:  He did my girlfriend that is tattooed on my right arm. OK! That's the best one.

nadirgirltat.jpg

Basic rule: They all did each other's girlfriends, then fist fought, left bands, drank together couple of weeks later without the girls and jammed together. Tattoos of said girl are optional.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Basic rule: They all did each other's girlfriends, then fist fought, left bands, drank together couple of weeks later without the girls and jammed together. Tattoos of said girl are optional.

Yes, pretty much this :D (although Axl wasn't in this guy's band)

12 minutes ago, money honey said:

Spent pretty much the whole day listening to or reading about GNR ... road trip... Love our boys more than ever. Can't believe the next show is Ireland!!!!! :headbang:

Lucky old Ireland, you get them before us again!  Only been waiting five years since the last time Axl bothered to bring his band here, unlike everyone else who got them before Europe with more dates :max: