GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

5 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Oh, so Axl already met Diego, that's not good, not good at all :popcorn:
:rofl-lol:

Yes. Diego took the pic :rofl-lol:

Then they drank several bottles of Dom Perignon together and had a long chat about expensive wristwatches.

A tweety told me Axl will start wearing a watch on each wrist on the next leg of the tour. Guess whyyyyy :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Of course not cause We love You N' I'm still want to see You arguing with some posters here :popcorn:

Maybe @Andy14 can help Us make Your badge ;)

Oh :unsure:

I didn't know I was so loved and wanted since it feels like I'm always peeling the bitch off my back :lol:

---

Umm... I think @Andy14 will ask for divorce of me :nervous: or she will make a badge to drown me vice-asshole or something...

11 minutes ago, solstar said:

hahahaha well, I AM kinda wacky :lol:

The bolded is ge-ni-us!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

She is soo Rocio like! I had not even noticed it! That's def Axl winking at us :D

But isn't he in the street? That probably means he did got out, doesn't it? :question:

Lol, I'm fucking great :devilshades:

Yeah, that's the street of the hotel. I stalked this Rocio wannabe :ph34r: and she has the location on her IG pic. Lol. and she's Brazilian :bitchfight:

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Then they drank several bottles of Dom Perignon together and had a long chat about expensive wristwatches.

A tweety told me Axl will start wearing a watch on each wrist on the next leg of the tour. Guess whyyyyy :ph34r:

brilliant! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Yeah, that's the street of the hotel. I stalked this Rocio wannabe :ph34r: and she has the location on her IG pic. Lol. and she's Brazilian :bitchfight:

Sly! Brazilian, of course. ^_^

But what was he doing in the street of the hotel???

5 minutes ago, solstar said:

Sly! Brazilian, of course. ^_^

But what was he doing in the street of the hotel???

She says she bumped into him when she was leaving the restaurant of the hotel, so maybe he was coming back to his room? Or to eat?

Doesnt specify what time it was :shrugs:

25 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Oh :unsure:

I didn't know I was so loved and wanted since it feels like I'm always peeling the bitch off my back :lol:

---

Umm... I think @Andy14 will ask for divorce of me :nervous: or she will make a badge to drown me vice-asshole or something...

Lol, I'm fucking great :devilshades:

How about @Lumikki :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

She says she bumped into him when she was leaving the restaurant of the hotel, so maybe he was coming back to his room? Or to eat?

Doesnt specify what time it was :shrugs:

Does the hotel have a restaurant in a separate building? That'd be odd :question:

Do you know what hotel he is in?

I don't think he's stayed in Dubai to move back and forth from the hotel room to the hotel restaurant :wacko:

10 hours ago, dgnr said:

Damn, he looks cuteee, look at those eyes :wub: 

:no:    His eyes are so different now.  The 98 mugshot is the last one I know of where he had that dangerous squint.    

arosemug1998.jpg

5 hours ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Now see....I'm on the other end of the spectrum, I can't stand My World. ITW sounds like one of those old 70's funk songs. (Hope I don't offend anyone) but being black and growing up listening to Earth Wind and Fire, Average White Band, Commadores, Rick James and Teena Marie, funk was a very big part of my life.  The song takes me back to stepping with my mother in the kitchen on a Saturday night.

Sly & the Family Stone?  Ohio Players?  Maybe before your time, lol.  Thanks for the throwback Thursday.  

• Like 1

Now that I'm a bit older, not old, but older, looking at GnR videos Don't Cry, Patience, etc...I still see how F)(king hot Axl was. I now feel a little creepy, though, I'm lusting after a 20 something yr old when I'm .. years old now. Anyone else feel this way? There is no doubt he looked like such a beautiful perfect gorgeous man with those curved up lips, strong jawline, bedroom eyes....see, it's creepy.

Edited by Mararoyce
Spelling
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, Mararoyce said:

Now that I'm a bit older, not old, but older, looking at GnR videos Don't Cry, Patience, etc...I still see how F)(king hot Axl was. I now feel a little creepy, though, I'm lusting after a 20 something yr old when I'm .. years old now. Anyone else feel this way? There is no doubt he looked like such a beautiful perfect gorgeous man with those curved up lips, strong jawline, bedroom eyes....see, it's creepy.

Here, guilty. :shrugs: It's still incredible to me how beautiful he was. From the first days in 85 up to 93 was his heyday. And yes, that's about 30 years ago. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Here, guilty. :shrugs: It's still incredible to me how beautiful he was. From the first days in 85 up to 93 was his heyday. And yes, that's about 30 years ago. 

2 hours ago, Mararoyce said:

But He hates the look tht We loved cant blame Him tho

47 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

But He hates the look tht We loved cant blame Him tho

What do you mean he hates that look today. He dresses like that again. Did he say that sometime? When, where? Tell me all about it please? :wacko:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, solstar said:

Does the hotel have a restaurant in a separate building? That'd be odd :question:

Do you know what hotel he is in?

I don't think he's stayed in Dubai to move back and forth from the hotel room to the hotel restaurant :wacko:

it is the JW Marriott Marquis hotel. 

I don't know. I  think the restaurant is inside the hotel.

4 hours ago, Mararoyce said:

Hmm... Not really, you're not lusting after a 20 years old guy because he's not that age anymore.

He was perfection back in the day but I don't think there's anything wrong with looking at his old pics and videos as a way to remember what once was our teenager years.

I'd feel creepy if I found myself checking whoever guy is hot for teens in this time and era, like the Jonas brothers or Bieber or the One Direction boys.

9 hours ago, sanity_lost said:

One thing to remember is that Axl has been around the world many times. He may have seen all the sights he has wanted to already and if he hasn't it has to be much easier to fly under the radar and visit the places when you are not expected to be there. He stayed, what, four months in China at one point?

I don't think your thought that "Well, maybe we just don't see pictures of him at these places" is all that ridiculous. I'm not saying that he hangs out a lot with the rest of his bandmates, but if he is there and the people around him know that he does not want to be in the pictures posted online then they probably take care not to have him in it. It is simple courtesy. Plus, it isn't like he never goes out. In Singapore he was out and there was only one picture of him with a fan. If she hadn't recognized him or if she had recognized him and simply respected his space then we would never know he was there and assumed that he hadn't been.

This.

I've been curious about the bolded for a while now. Has he, or anybody else at that, ever said that he doesn't want to be in pictures? And if so, has he said why? :question:

49 minutes ago, solstar said:

This.

I've been curious about the bolded for a while now. Has he, or anybody else at that, ever said that he doesn't want to be in pictures? And if so, has he said why? :question:

I think it is an assumption we've made based on how miserable he looks in most photos  and the fact that the only pics we see are either official pictures or ones taken and shared by fans.  We rarely (if ever) see him in a casual picture like the Thanksgiving picture.  Even in this pic ( :facepalm: )why wasn't his face in it?  

52 minutes ago, solstar said:

This.

Not that I know of :shrugs:

I don't think he ever said that, at least publicly, he hasn't. But he may have stated or told the band members and their partners that he doesn't want to be part of their daily social media postings. I think he wants to control when he is seen, where and how.

Its weird though, because there used to be lots of pics of Axl hanging out with the nuGNR members or going out in the places he visited from past tours. But from this tour, there has been nothing too memorable.

I guess the only picture of Axl and Duff and Slash together is that one with Baby Metal :facepalm: but that is backstage, work-related stuff.

And there was a lot more with ACDC in Europe than with GNR anywhere. So yeah. It's a mistery to me 

I think he so attractive i  n the bottom pictures for his age:headbang:

But, the one above side by to side , Axl is a baby next to the recent one and the older version he looks terrible and aged in this one only,        his facial tone puffiness, haiir

Edited by chers
edit

27 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I think it is an assumption we've made based on how miserable he looks in most photos  and the fact that the only pics we see are either official pictures or ones taken and shared by fans.  We rarely (if ever) see him in a casual picture like the Thanksgiving picture.  Even in this pic ( :facepalm: )why wasn't his face in it?  

25 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Not that I know of :shrugs:

I don't think he ever said that, at least publicly, he hasn't. But he may have stated or told the band members and their partners that he doesn't want to be part of their daily social media postings. I think he wants to control when he is seen, where and how.

Its weird though, because there used to be lots of pics of Axl hanging out with the nuGNR members or going out in the places he visited from past tours. But from this tour, there has been nothing too memorable.

I guess the only picture of Axl and Duff and Slash together is that one with Baby Metal :facepalm: but that is backstage, work-related stuff.

And there was a lot more with ACDC in Europe than with GNR anywhere. So yeah. It's a mistery to me 

Yeah, it's been bugging me for a while! Could this be connected to him not being happy with the way he looks now?

I know this is a rather feminine way to look at it, but hey Axl can get quite feminine! Also, hasn't this ever happened to you? I mean, being in a phase when you don't like your appearance, and then hating the fact to have it captured forever in pictures? I mean, in the case of Axl, it must be a million times worse, since those pictures are going to be out there for anybody to look at them forever. :unsure:

The miserable face in fans' pictures though are nothing new I think. If you have a look at social pics of Axl back in the day, I reckon he also had a rather sad look in them. :(

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, solstar said:

Yeah, it's been bugging me for a while! Could this be connected to him not being happy with the way he looks now?

I know this is a rather feminine way to look at it, but hey Axl can get quite feminine! Also, hasn't this ever happened to you? I mean, being in a phase when you don't like your appearance, and then hating the fact to have it captured forever in pictures? I mean, in the case of Axl, it must be a million times worse, since those pictures are going to be out there for anybody to look at them forever. :unsure:

The miserable face in fans' pictures though are nothing new I think. If you have a look at social pics of Axl back in the day, I reckon he also had a rather sad look in them. :(

Others have said this too, but maybe because I happen to think he still looks pretty good, I never think of that as apart of it.  I'm sure part of it is about wanting his privacy too - especially in the world of social media we live in now.  

Yes, the miserable fan expression isn't new, but I am sure if he ever ran into any of us, he'd be very very happy. :lol: (or scared).  

18 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Others have said this too, but maybe because I happen to think he still looks pretty good, I never think of that as apart of it.  I'm sure part of it is about wanting his privacy too - especially in the world of social media we live in now.  

Yes, the miserable fan expression isn't new, but I am sure if he ever ran into any of us, he'd be very very happy. :lol: (or scared).  

I agree. He has to find it hard to go anywhere without someone trying to chase him down for autographs or pics.

• Like 3