GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

8 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

"Minor" Canadian actress? How dare you! :max:

Actually, never heard of her. 

Ok so these messages are interesting. She never seems to be there when he calls! Where are cell phones when you need them.

And is this part of the stash that was auctioned off? Who would think to keep hotel phone messages? 

Haha!! Yes, you give us that "minor" shit all the time - Justin Beiber? Nickelback? Thanks for them :angry: :P

Maybe she didn't answer because one of those messages was at 2:45am!!! Imagine being called at that time in the morning for a chat, and this is Axl we are talking about so it wouldn't really be a quick chat. I wouldn't have answered either :lol:

8 hours ago, killuridols said:

Great job, girl!!! :thumbsup:

I think the people who decides shit in this thread should give you some position and badge. @Andy14? @dgnr:ph34r:

LOL Axl obsessing about Erin, as usual, while he was probably cheating on her, as usual too :lol:

Ahhh thank you, I love my new position of official stalker and the badge, especially my profile picture :) 

4 hours ago, Andy14 said:

@dgnr so...we decide shit in this thread? :ph34r: We have to make use of it :devilshades: 

Anyway, @MillionsOfSpiders here you are

membership3_zpsx8rnovh8.jpg

A.S.S. stands for Axl n' Slash's Secrets.....or maybe Axl's Sexy Serpentine :smiley-confused2:(Axl's Stinky Shoes)

Thank you - I am honestly so proud and honoured to be the threads official ASS Stalker :ph34r: The badge is awesome :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, dgnr said:

Do we? I'm as surprised as you! Thank you, @killuridols, I guess :ph34r: Let's do it  :devilshades:

@MillionsOfSpiders , girl, you have to wear this badge in your London show!! Backstage pass guaranteed for you (Andrei approves) :smiley-confused2:

Dont worry, I haven't forgotten my London mission: To pull the hair of any model in my way, especially Sasha! 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Maybe she didn't answer because one of those messages was at 2:45am!!! Imagine being called at that time in the morning for a chat, and this is Axl we are talking about so it wouldn't really be a quick chat. I wouldn't have answered either :lol:

I can picture Axl pulling the notepad shit as he did with Izzy. "But Erin, you said at 3:05 pm on february 2nd that you love me so much you would talk to me 24/7 for the rest of your life" :P

10 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Axl is naturally pretty with feminine features and even dares to dress in gender-bending, "girly" clothing > no real man looks and dresses like that (and we also don't like to feel threatened in our masculinity or sexuality by that) > therefore Axl is not a real man > Axl is a pussy/sissy/fag/bitch

This made me remember that Sebastian Bach has also been called a fag many times for his "girly" face. People are envious and cruel :fuckyou:

Edited by BorderlineCrazy
  • Like 4

28 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

This made me remember that Sebastian Bach has also been called a fag many times for his "girly" face. People are envious and cruel :fuckyou:

Most notably by Izzy's brother Joe, who just couldn't deal with Baz being "such a pretty boy" :lol::facepalm:

24 minutes ago, killuridols said:

:ph34r:

14m52di.jpg   hsmc5g.jpg

LOL, he's so fucked up, I feel the need to hug him right now! :heart:

19 minutes ago, Frey said:

Most notably by Izzy's brother Joe, who just couldn't deal with Baz being "such a pretty boy" :lol::facepalm:

That was hilarious. I'm sure that was the last time he spoke to Sebastian at all :rofl-lol:

10 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

In the meanwhile, I've heard strong rumours about the south american shows later this year (@killuridols)

JnSxoI.gif

QO0iCJ.gif

What the hell is this? :o

Things I tell you in our other virtual rooms are supposed to remain inside them 4 walls :max:

I could not eat DAT ASS™ last November because your big fat mouth warned him before and now I see it's gonna happen again OrhN0Ts1PvKk77QrZY1x.gif

Jzob57DYxxQmQfzksM6L.gif

- ™ @SerenityScorp

Edited by killuridols

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

What the hell is this? :o

Things I tell you in our other virtual rooms are supposed to remain inside them 4 walls :max:

I could not eat DAT ASS™ last November because your big fat mouth warned him before and now I see it's gonna happen again OrhN0Ts1PvKk77QrZY1x.gif

Jzob57DYxxQmQfzksM6L.gif

- ™ @SerenityScorp

Huh?  Why tag Me

Axl N'Baz, Beauty package :drool:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, killuridols said:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Well... :ph34r:... as far as I remember, it was the both of you, or one of you, or I don't know who of you, made @Frey chairman of ASS and recently made me vice-chairwoman of something else, soooo..... I figured out you are the ones who decide stuff like that. :shrugs:

Great badge! btw

and *DAT PROFILE PIC*, huh... I wonder who's the artist in charge :devilshades:

Wait a minute there are official Slaxl army cards? Is this like my MST3K fan club card?

You know it's official when there's a card. >_< 

18 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I feel scarily stalkerish :ph34r:, but anyway - I looked at her profile and she has a a pic of the ticket she had to The Cult and GnR in August 1987 in Canada. 

Which reminded me of these..

IMG_3363.JPG.b0975a5851f426926d796f57180d7bf3.JPG

His messages to Erin from Canada 1987, him trying to call her all of the time. 

The lady on Instagram seems to be some minor Canadian actress and model, she talks a lot about going on the Ellen show and being a friend of hers. 

OMG this is exactly why I love this thread!! Thank you for all the CSI work! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

Huh?  Why tag Me

:facepalm:

Because "DAT ASS" is your trademark tagline and I was using it :ph34r:

47 minutes ago, L'HopitalsRule said:

Wait a minute there are official Slaxl army cards? Is this like my MST3K fan club card?

You know it's official when there's a card. >_< 

Yeah, I guess so.

@Andy14 is the card maker :lol:

4 hours ago, Lumikki said:

How come you never made me a membership card, boss? :max: I remember you or someone else electing me into... something... something ridiculous... (Queen of the thread? And how is that even possible?), but you never made me a nice shiny membership card :cry:

Even worse, how come you never made yourself a membership card? :max::max: You're like our Queen of GIFs and Memes and apparently also in charge of handing out questionable titles, so what gives? :awesomeface:

Nobody here was nominated Queen, it was Princess, don't try to skip steps :max: You were nominated Princess Lumikki Mignonette Grimaldi Thermopolis Renaldo, princess of Genovia Women's Thread :devilshades: A badge for her, @Andy14, she deserves it :hug:

• Like 2