GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

9 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

And I can't help but cringe at all these people wearing shoes inside the house, and even worse, having their feet on the sofa with shoes on.

tumblr_omz6ooweQ31vkt6tqo1_1280.jpg

yes that! And everytime I see photos from inside Axls house I don't know where to look first :lol: there is just so much going on! Cleaning that house must be such a pain! :scared: 
On the other hand it does have character.

and more like a Daxl moment than Slaxl :P:wub: 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

It's always such a relief to to come here after reading all the stupidity in the main section.

People thinking Nikki Sixx is "a great lad with very little ego" and an "intelligent, likable" dude. You've got to be shitting me :facepalm::vomit:

As @BorderlineCrazy correctly pointed out, the man has a bigger ego than everyone who ever was in GNR put together (which is saying something, considering people like Slash, Axl and Sorum have been part of this band) and is a complete and utter asshole. Makes all our favorite idiots in the band seem like sweet little choire boys by comparison.

Also, go ask his ex-wife about what a great guy he is. Or better yet, his step son. The man is a waste of space and air, just like everyone else in Mötley Crue.

/end rant

You deserve one too, girl. :heart:  You're like our chief Slaxl propagandist or something :lol: Or the Slaxl enforcer when things stray too far away from the holy Slaxl topic :P

Thank you, princess :max::wub::wub: lol

Btw, I was looking for something St. Patrick's day appropriate, but then I came across this- all our favorite people chilling with Axl on his sofa. I decided to share because I know you love Andrei, @dgnr :scared::scared: (Also who's the chick to the left of Axl? Anyone know her? Probably just a friend of Sasha's or something though...)

And I can't help but cringe at all these people wearing shoes inside the house, and even worse, having their feet on the sofa with shoes on.

Bonus cute Slaxl moment (sorry @dgnr, but I just can't help but loving them in various combinations lol):

tumblr_omyx3gzxXU1vkt6tqo1_500.jpgtumblr_omyx3gzxXU1vkt6tqo3_500.jpg

And the gingersnap is actually wearing his glasses...how adorable lol. And yeah I agree about the shoes, I only wear shoes to walk out of the house once I'm inside they come right off...and I wish a mutha lova would put their dirty ass shoes on my couch, the ghetto will come out in me real quick LOL.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

And the gingersnap is actually wearing his glasses...how adorable lol. And yeah I agree about the shoes, I only wear shoes to walk out of the house once I'm inside they come right off...and I wish a mutha lova would put their dirty ass shoes on my couch, the ghetto will come out in me real quick LOL.

Shit, you would hate me then :P I only wear converse trainers at all times and I can't be arsed to unlace them and lace them again so I just leave them on :D

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I said it before I know, but I find it so strange how normal Axl's house is compared to how abnormal a person he appears to be!

He has so much cool stuff in his house and out of all of the pictures from inside the guys' homes, his is the one I would say looks most welcoming and like a proper home. 

How strange. 

It's refreshing to see that his house is so normal..not the typical celebrity mansion stuff. And like @Lumikki said..like people are actually living in it.  hiding in there for years :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lumikki said:

It's always such a relief to to come here after reading all the stupidity in the main section.

People thinking Nikki Sixx is "a great lad with very little ego" and an "intelligent, likable" dude. You've got to be shitting me :facepalm::vomit:

As @BorderlineCrazy correctly pointed out, the man has a bigger ego than everyone who ever was in GNR put together (which is saying something, considering people like Slash, Axl and Sorum have been part of this band) and is a complete and utter asshole. Makes all our favorite idiots in the band seem like sweet little choire boys by comparison.

Also, go ask his ex-wife about what a great guy he is. Or better yet, his step son. The man is a waste of space and air, just like everyone else in Mötley Crue.

/end rant

You can't read The Dirt and come away thinking anything but that Nikki Sixx is pure evil. At least Tommy seems too stupid to truly know what he is doing and Mick Mars is literally crazy. Nikki and Vince are just pure pieces of shit.  I actually kind of hate that Duff seems to be friends with this asshole.

• Like 2

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Shit, you would hate me then :P I only wear converse trainers at all times and I can't be arsed to unlace them and lace them again so I just leave them on :D

LOL, I wouldn't hate you but I would probably subject you to the Sgt Rocketqueen treatment for about 2.5 seconds :P

• Like 1

Btw, I was looking for something St. Patrick's day appropriate, but then I came across this- all our favorite people chilling with Axl on his sofa. I decided to share because I know you love Andrei, @dgnr :scared::scared: (Also who's the chick to the left of Axl? Anyone know her? Probably just a friend of Sasha's or something though...)

Good finding, Lumikki :)

But.... what should they be wearing in their feet? :confused:

I'm not sure I like Axl's house decor....... Yes, like someone said before, it feels like too much is going on but at the same time I reckon it looks like most of his decor are original objects of art that he's probably acquired in his trips (and maybe they are presents as well). I think that gives it a lot more value than a house decorated for magazine.

That's what I've been trying to do with my decoration, trying to get as many original objects as possible. It ends up looking like a mess sometimes but ok :shrugs:

I don't recognize who's that chick next to him but I think I've seen her before or recently so I will be paying more attention to the pictures.

• Like 2

/end rant

I'm glad someone else noticed his massive ego, I thought for a second I was living in a parallel universe and honestly wasn't interested in looking for the thousands of examples of the guy talking shit about pretty much the entire world and claiming he's so much better than everyone else.

Crazy thing is he's pretty much a saint when compared to his former bandmate Vince. That man is something else and should have spent most of his life in jail. He's also the worst singer ever and every time a sound comes out of his mouth, that's noise pollution right there :vomit:

Really? I can't even imagine taking my shoes off every time I get home. I'm with Axl on that :D

Edited by BorderlineCrazy

22 minutes ago, killuridols said:

12 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Really? I can't even imagine taking my shoes off every time I get home. I'm with Axl on that :D

@Lumikki I'm with you when it comes to the shoes topic lol. I can't imagine wearing my shoes all day at home or at someone else's home. Let alone when there's muddy snow outside :nervous: and you have a carpet. That was the first thing I thought when looking at the pic - get your shoes off the sofa! :rofl-lol: I guess this dffers from country to country. We can discuss it here btw. :ph34r:

Edited by Andy14

4 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

@Lumikki I'm with you when it comes to the shoes topic lol. I can't imagine wearing my shoes all day at home or at someone else's home. Let alone when there's muddy snow outside :nervous: and you have a carpet. That was the first I thought when looking at the pic - get your shoes off the sofa! :rofl-lol: I guess this dffers from country to country. We can discuss it here btw. :ph34r:

It probably differs from country to country indeed. @killuridols and I are from the same country so it makes sense :P

I always saw the whole taking your shoes off at home as a japanese thing (I blame anime :ph34r:).

---------------------------------------------

And the "Laziest Person in the World" Awards goes to.... La La Land... no, sorry, I mean @MillionsOfSpiders. This is not a joke, @MillionsOfSpiders won (?) :smiley-confused2:

40 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

@Lumikki I'm with you when it comes to the shoes topic lol. I can't imagine wearing my shoes all day at home or at someone else's home. Let alone when there's muddy snow outside :nervous: and you have a carpet. That was the first I thought when looking at the pic - get your shoes off the sofa! :rofl-lol: I guess this dffers from country to country. We can discuss it here btw. :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

It probably differs from country to country indeed. @killuridols and I are from the same country so it makes sense :P

I always saw the whole taking your shoes off at home as a japanese thing (I blame anime :ph34r:).

haha, kinda @BorderlineCrazy..... its not that I am way too different than @Lumikki  and Andy... But here's the thing:

I don't wear my shoes all day long at home either. I put on slippers or some other kind of "light shoes". I do this when I know I won't be going out again, otherwise, it would be a nightmare.

I agree with them though about putting the feet with shoes on on the sofa, that's disgusting :max: but most men do that, so :shrugs:

Now, what I dont get is the part where the guests or people who don't live in your house should take the shoes off :question:

What would they wear then?
I'm clueless about that.

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

haha, kinda @BorderlineCrazy..... its not that I am way too different than @Lumikki  and Andy... But here's the thing:

I don't wear my shoes all day long at home either. I put on slippers or some other kind of "light shoes". I do this when I know I won't be going out again, otherwise, it would be a nightmare.

I agree with them though about putting the feet with shoes on on the sofa, that's disgusting :max: but most men do that, so :shrugs:

Now, what I dont get is the part where the guests or people who don't live in your house should take the shoes off :question:

I'm clueless about that.

Maybe they have slippers for guests or they just force them to keep only their socks. I can picture them waiting for their guests, whip in hand :ph34r:

Btw, I knew about light food and other stuff, light Pepsi and whatever... but light shoes? People is too obsessed with diet these days :smiley-confused2:

1 hour ago, beautifulanddamned said:

You can't read The Dirt and come away thinking anything but that Nikki Sixx is pure evil. At least Tommy seems too stupid to truly know what he is doing and Mick Mars is literally crazy. Nikki and Vince are just pure pieces of shit.  I actually kind of hate that Duff seems to be friends with this asshole.

Yeah, me too.

But I'm not sure he actually is friends with him or likes him. Duff is good at getting along and playing nice with everyone, but in private he might have a quite different opinion about certain people.

48 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I'm glad someone else noticed his massive ego, I thought for a second I was living in a parallel universe and honestly wasn't interested in looking for the thousands of examples of the guy talking shit about pretty much the entire world and claiming he's so much better than everyone else.

Crazy thing is he's pretty much a saint when compared to his former bandmate Vince. That man is something else and should have spent most of his life in jail. He's also the worst singer ever and every time a sound comes out of his mouth, that's noise pollution right there :vomit:

Yeah, agreed. And don't remind about the whole Hanoi Rocks thing. Awful. Motley Crue never deserved the success they had, Hanoi Rocks should have gotten it.

58 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Good finding, Lumikki :)

I'm not sure I like Axl's house decor....... Yes, like someone said before, it feels like too much is going on but at the same time I reckon it looks like most of his decor are original objects of art that he's probably acquired in his trips (and maybe they are presents as well). I think that gives it a lot more value than a house decorated for magazine.

That's what I've been trying to do with my decoration, trying to get as many original objects as possible. It ends up looking like a mess sometimes but ok :shrugs:

I don't recognize who's that chick next to him but I think I've seen her before or recently so I will be paying more attention to the pictures.

Socks or house shoes/slippers. :P

Yeah, same. Axl's decor is not really my personal taste, but I like that most of the stuff he has in there seems to have meaning to him.

39 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

@Lumikki I'm with you when it comes to the shoes topic lol. I can't imagine wearing my shoes all day at home or at someone else's home. Let alone when there's muddy snow outside :nervous: and you have a carpet. That was the first thing I thought when looking at the pic - get your shoes off the sofa! :rofl-lol: I guess this dffers from country to country. We can discuss it here btw. :ph34r:

31 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

---------------------------------------------

And the "Laziest Person in the World" Awards goes to.... La La Land... no, sorry, I mean @MillionsOfSpiders. This is not a joke, @MillionsOfSpiders won (?) :smiley-confused2:

18 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I'm clueless about that.

Taking your shoes off when you come into a house (yours or someone else's) is the norm in many European countries, and also in East Asian countries, yeah.

Guests just wear socks or you offer them slippers/house shoes/light shoes/whatever you wanna call it. People can then decide whether they want to wear the slippers you offer or just remain in their socks and walk around in those.

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Maybe they have slippers for guests or they just force them to keep only their socks. I can picture them waiting for their guests, whip in hand :ph34r:

How will I know what's the shoe size for every guest I have at home? and how am I going to have as many different slippers? That is insane :facepalm:

Forcing them to be in socks is even more insane and I find it rude :max:

5 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Btw, I knew about light food and other stuff, light Pepsi and whatever... but light shoes? People is too obsessed with diet these days :smiley-confused2:

ah, mirá que vivo que sos vos... :rolleyes:

I mean soft indoor shoes that are not so tight or heavy as normal shoes.

14 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I'm clueless about that.

4 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

As you say, we do have slippers for our guests. And since we are used to take the shoes off when at (our or somebody's) home, it's not that we would be taken by surprise that somebody wants us to do that :rofl-lol:. Some people prefer staying only in their socks, though. Moreover I find it highly uncomfortable having my shoes on all day long.

So when you come visit me one day, take your shoes off, you bastards. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::P

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I'm clueless about that.

Here it is normal to have extra pairs of slippers at home just for guests. I have quite a few :lol: various sizes, but the key is to have some big ones and then some common average size. Some people prefer to stay in just socks though.  

Edit: OK basically what just @Andy14 said 

Edited by Sekh-met
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Yeah, me too.

But I'm not sure he actually is friends with him or likes him. Duff is good at getting along and playing nice with everyone, but in private he might have a quite different opinion about certain people.

I don't know...

http://archive.seattleweekly.com/2009-07-22/music/duff-mckagan-reintroducing-you-to-the-cr-e/

Image result for duff nikki

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2557174/Nikki-Sixxs-fianc-e-Courtney-Bingham-enjoys-lavish-bachelorette-party-Mexico-former-wife-Donna-DErrico-blames-bankruptcy-legal-fees-divorce.html

I mean it's fine. GNR were bad,bad boys too. But Motley gives me the heebie jeebies. And they could all probably give us some super-strain of herpes through our computer screens.  

23 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Yeah, agreed. And don't remind about the whole Hanoi Rocks thing. Awful. Motley Crue never deserved the success they had, Hanoi Rocks should have gotten it.

Worst thing is that piece of shit of a "singer" kept driving completely drunk for decades. He doesn't give a shit about anything or anyone.

Too bad Hanoi didn't get the recognition they deserved. I love Michael and it makes me happy how much respect and love he gets from his peers :heart:

23 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Taking your shoes off when you come into a house (yours or someone else's) is the norm in many European countries, and also in East Asian countries, yeah.

Guests just wear socks or you offer them slippers/house shoes/light shoes/whatever you wanna call it. People can then decide whether they want to wear the slippers you offer or just remain in their socks and walk around in those.

Didn't know that's the case in Europe too. Live and learn :P

How will I know what's the shoe size for every guest I have at home? and how am I going to have as many different slippers? That is insane :facepalm:

Forcing them to be in socks is even more insane and I find it rude :max:

Hey, don't get mad at me, I'm of the "use whatever the fuck you want" stance :lol:

ah, mirá que vivo que sos vos... :rolleyes:

I mean soft indoor shoes that are not so tight or heavy as normal shoes.

What? Excuse me, I don't speak spanish :P

I know what you meant, just wanted to do the stupidest joke I could come up with :rofl-lol:

19 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

As you say, we do have slippers for our guests. And since we are used to take the shoes off when at (our or somebody's) home, it's not that we would be taken by surprise that somebody wants us to do that :rofl-lol:. Some people prefer staying only in their socks, though. Moreover I find it highly uncomfortable having my shoes on all day long.

So when you come visit me one day, take your shoes off, you bastards. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::P

I hate socks, they're kinda slippery :ph34r:

So, have some slippers ready for me. I'm 9 1/2 UK size according to my shoes, lol.

---------------------------------------------------------

On a different note, that Daxl moment @Lumikki posted earlier reminded me of this

giphy.gif

@beautifulanddamned I promise we'll behave but no more Nikki pics, please. PLEASE! :scared:

Edited by BorderlineCrazy
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

26 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

Socks or house shoes/slippers. :P

20 minutes ago, Sekh-met said:

Here it is normal to have extra pairs of slippers at home just for guests. I have quite a few :lol: various sizes, but the key is to have some big ones and then some common average size. Some people prefer to stay in just socks though.  

:wow:

:facepalm:

:max: Don't ever dream of me doing that in your houses. I consider it as rude as when they force me to take shoes off at the airport :anger:

First of all, I will not be wearing your used-up slippers that you give to everybody else. It is dis-gus-ting. That's why I come with my own shoes and I leave with them.

Second of all, I won't allow you to leave me just in my socks. Who are you, my mom? my lover? :crazy:

I don't think your floor is gonna be as perfectly clean as for me to make my own socks dirty by stepping and walking around. Also, what if there is somethng in your floor, something that could hurt me?? There's always crap on the floor. I refuse uymbz9mcVZir9SKPD9nc.gif

And lastly, do you want people to catch a cold in winter? making them stay in socks? What about summer? shoeless people in summer, in your house?? :crazy:

In my country, we have doormats, so that's where you clean your shoes before entering someone else's house. Unless your shoes are exceptionally dirty because of stepping on mud or the rain, I see no other reason to make people take their part of their outfit off. I see it as invasive and unappropiate.

I'm sorry about that OrhN0Ts1PvKk77QrZY1x.gif

---

WARNING: for the ones who potentially get offended by the tone of this...... grab some popcorn :popcorn:and relax, because, obviously I am kidding..............

well, not so much but yeah :nervous:

Edited by killuridols
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

I can't even imagine taking my shoes off every time I get home. I'm with Axl on that :D

I do...but I live in Alaska and *everyone* takes their shoes off right when you walk in the door. It's automatic...like we are Japanese or something. :) You don't want to track in all that dirt and stuff!